• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
That's because her music sucks

Well, the music on 4 sucked, too... but at least Nicki cracked the top 10 in her efforts.

iy6WwRMUNgIHn.gif

Kyon

Banned
Was Britney even invited though?

Britney is always invited every year. But since she never gets her works turned in by her team anymore she doesn't get noms thus reducing her need to attend. I'm not sure she even attended the Vanity Fair party this year

Kyon

Banned
Alicia Keys is actually a good artist though.

That subjective mostly being her gimmick of being on a damn piano every other performance. She has some bops of course. Although again my quarrels with The Lady of the Night has little to do with her as an music artist. More her knowing the art of plagiarizing other womans' personal art works and not the Beyonce kind.

Britney was too busy in Vegas, dancing in between Mike Tyson autograph sessions.

Lobotney sitting on stage is more entertaining than trash on a piano

Britney is always invited every year. But since she never gets her works turned in by her team anymore she doesn't get noms thus reducing her need to attend. I'm not sure she even attended the Vanity Fair party this year

Lol I'm pretty sure they stopped submitting nomination requests because she just doesn't get nominated. It's sad that after all these years and all the success she's had, she still can't manage to score Grammys. Meanwhile Beyonce's raked in 16. Hell even Rihanna's a Grammy staple.

botty

Banned
Alicia Keys is actually a good artist though.

Nicki is a good artist, too. And the last hope for female rap.

Lol I'm pretty sure they stopped submitting nomination requests because she just doesn't get nominated. It's sad that after all these years and all the success she's had, she still can't manage to score Grammys. Meanwhile Beyonce's raked in 16. Hell even Rihanna's a Grammy staple.

Beyonce purchased her 17th last night.

17 Grammys

Er0LIO5.png

royalan

Justin Bieber is NOT the superior Justin. Even if JT never came back, he'd stay clocking this rejected chipmunk brother.

At this point Bruno Fucking Mars is the superior Justin.

Justin tried it with that wack ass retro performance, and then Bruno Mars got on stage right after and reminded me that he's been doing the retro band act pretty much since his debut, and he's been doing it much better (although I didn't like his Bob Marley tribute).

Kyon

Banned

Daddy Knowles 16 presents can't go forgotten now. The impact

Guess if Beyoka can't get a single hit you revert back to the 16 kidnapped Grammys rewarded to the Thief and her wig. Which btw 4 never won or was nominated for

iy6WwRMUNgIHn.gif

Bladenic

Daddy Knowles 16 presents can't go forgotten now. The impact

Guess if Beyoka can't get a single hit you revert back to the 16 kidnapped Grammys rewarded to the Thief and her wig. Which btw 4 never won or was nominated for

iy6WwRMUNgIHn.gif

Gross, I didn't know you were also a Garbage stan.

Trigger

Maybe the next album will be the turning point.

Nemesis_

Let's stop using Grammys as serious metrics now.

It's cute but the elephant in the room needs to be properly acknowledged by the BeyHIV rather than pretending that banking cheques from hypocritical sponsorship deals isn't the only way said awards were endowed.

i7So6sofWlShe.gif

Kyon

Banned
All those purchased grammys didn't generate any kind of hype going into 4.

iUNE1nOuRIFDV.gif

Maybe the Tax RIHfund this year will be large enough for Mr Knowles to INVEST again.

iUNE1nOuRIFDV.gif

Let's stop using Grammys as serious metrics now.

It's cute but the elephant in the room needs to be acknowledged.

i7So6sofWlShe.gif

See normally I'm the one to stop the shenanigans but I let go. It's nice to see one of the last remaining DIGNIFIED human beings here producing common SENSE.

Bladenic

How many Grammys has Britney won?

She's been in the game for almost 15 years now.

Or for that matter, how many Grammys has Extinct Faux Latina clocked? Not many, given her supposedly amazing talent and voice. Too bad, 2 albums in a row with no nominations (Lotus hasn't had its time yet, but lbr).

royalan

Or for that matter, how many Grammys has Extinct Faux Latina clocked? Not many, given her supposedly amazing talent and voice. Too bad, 2 albums in a row with no nominations (Lotus hasn't had it's time yet, but lbr).

Xtina is in the same predicament as Mariah Carey when it comes to the Grammys.

She had her best moments as an artist back when the Grammy Committee weren't handing them out like candy for artist promo and winning one still meant something.

Nemesis_

Ew sis not you too with that Style Savvy shit. And only one RE6 gif. Disappoint.

Bitch I make things for the people, I'm selfless :3

Also it takes about five minutes to GIF a two minutes trailer and I had to do something while this overlong Nip/Tuck intro was playing. >_>

If you can look past the girly exterior the game is actually really fucking good but I've since sold my review copy and moved on

Kyon

Banned
Bey is the better musician and a more talented artist.

Each Grammy was well deserved. Only Adele comes near her grammy wig.

Must I produce every living hypocritical thieving conniving wig snatching plagiarizing receipt to get you to stop pulling the $2 crusty wig out ya ears every time someone tells you your fave is a BURGLAR and has gotten SUED and PUBLICLY DRAGGED for her stealing?

Don't make me spend that much time WASTING my life BEATING IT into your bald head

Nemesis_

Hopefully she has given blue ivy back to the surrogate, and started taken notes from Rihanna on how to be a global artisT.

iUNE1nOuRIFDV.gif

The surrogate is dead.

iVYCTarAHBkmR.gif

Must I produce every living hypocritical thieving conniving wig snatching plagiarizing receipt to get you to stop pulling the $2 crusty wig out ya ears every time someone tells you your fave is a BURGLAR and has gotten SUED and PUBLICLY DRAGGED for her stealing?

Don't make me spend that much time WASTING my life to BEAT IT into your bald head

fwviufnuwejewcew

Bladenic

Bitch I make things for the people, I'm selfless :3

Also it takes about five minutes to GIF a two minutes trailer and I had to do something while this overlong Nip/Tuck intro was playing. >_>

If you can look past the girly exterior the game is actually really fucking good but I've since sold my review copy and moved on

You are too good a person. Btw when's your party?

also I c you ignoring my tweet due to our faux argument earlier ;_;

So are the Grammys important or not? I can't remember whether or not the pressed Frank Ocean haters were salivating with joy over his losses. Seems silly to be so excitable over these awards that are "handed out like candy."

Nemesis_

You are too good a person. Btw when's your party?

also I c you ignoring my tweet due to our faux argument earlier ;_;

Bitch I haven't been on Twitter since I started making the GIFs either.

16th of February. My costume is finished, but it's a bit weird looking. Something is off. But I had to make one.

This is the official costume, you can see why I made my own.

oogie_boogie_costume_06128.jpg

Disney should fucking SUE

Bladenic

So are the Grammys important or not? I can't remember whether or not the pressed Frank Ocean haters were salivating with joy over his losses. Seems silly to be so excitable over these awards that are "handed out like candy."

It's best to just ignore them, you can't win with their kind either way.

Hopefully now that the Grammys are over the Miguel bandwagoners can stop and he can remain a nobody.

botty

Banned

Don't tell me you're one of the people who pretend to like Frank Ocean too...

ibbmmN3MCVurxR.gif

Bladenic

Bitch I haven't been on Twitter since I started making the GIFs either.

16th of February. My costume is finished, but it's a bit weird looking. Something is off. But I had to make one.

This is the official costume, you can see why I made my own.

oogie_boogie_costume_06128.jpg

Disney should fucking SUE

LORD that is the worst thing I have ever seen. Why does it look like the costume has large bossoms and makes your figure look like Jennifer Hudson?

Kyon

Banned

Not that anyone would EXPECT you to GET anything in life judging by the things you VALUE.

It's more the fact that the bandwagon Oceana for now fans were saying he was going to win all his Grammys. He didnt and that's that. He won a feature and something else.

Are you still pretending to Stan for him too after all that? That's cute too I guess

iy6WwRMUNgIHn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom