• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Roy don't you fucking dare purchase or talk about Gaga for the next 6-12 weeks, look what you did now.

No one is here for your angel of death shenanigans

moulels

Woah that reminds me of when Britney had her 2nd knee injury and cancelled the Onyx Hotel Tour

KyonSUS I'm crying. The "Mirai no Museum" PV is perfect ;__;

tumblr_mi1epyj8zo1r6iypmo6_r2_250.gif

Kyon

Banned
I'm not going to drag the STUPIDITY in here because that could last months. But it's just a damn STILL like sit the fuck DOWN. She's probably lipping in that pic. Her eyes don't look "DEAD" stop with the dumb ass TIRED bullshit. No wonder she stays out the public eye and puts up a wall. Under a damn magnifying glass every damn second DAMN
fPFDh.gif

Y'all do the damn MOST!

Can you ANALYZE your faves waning DEAD SOUL-LESS CAREERS analyze that

Nemesis_

While we wait for something to happen.....

Season 5 of Nip Tuck is giving me life. Eden is so beautiful - the lips, the eyes, her style, her hair. ;_____________________;

Kimber is still hot as a
crack whore too
when will Wendy

I'm not going to drag the STUPIDITY in here because that could last months. But it's just a damn STILL like sit the fuck DOWN. She's probably lipping in that pic. Her eyes don't look "DEAD" stop with the dumb ass TIRED bullshit. No wonder she stays out the public eye and puts up a wall. Under a damn magnifying glass every damn second DAMN
fPFDh.gif

Y'all do the damn MOST!

The pic isn't flawless. As pointed out the eyes are.... off. She seems to be grimacing slightly as well. Other than that she is gorgeous. This is not dragging..... it is truth. She has taken MUCH better pics this era.

Mumei

Not Wafflecakes hiding his commentary under spoiler text. The fear.

fPFDh.gif

Y'all do the damn MOST!

I wouldn't say dead, but she does look... I don't know. Pained or sad, maybe.

DMeisterJ

Banned
While we wait for something to happen.....

Season 5 of Nip Tuck is giving me life. Eden is so beautiful - the lips, the eyes, her style, her hair. ;_____________________;

Kimber is still hot as a
crack whore too
when will Wendy

Yes, I'm on the flawless Eden eps rn. I just finished the Reality Show ep with Tiffany "NEW YORK" Pollard.

fPFDh.gif

Y'all do the damn MOST!

Gather them.

Nemesis_

Why didn't you make any of her N/T gifs?

They are coming, I'm making Season 4 right now. I'm just behind because GIFs (contrary to some might think) aren't my #1 priority in life right now.

But don't you worry, EDEN will be paid due tribute in GIF form very soon. :3

ifcVqLQDGt9KR.gif

nnnnn not Kimber ripping up the carpet to find four quarters for meth

EDIT:

BIG WHEEL

BIG WHEEL

BIG WHEEL

BIG WHEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

royalan

I blame Boomkat, her disciples, and their terrible fucking choreography.

When you're touring with choreo that makes it look like you're having a fucking seizure on stage, grave injury is an inevitability.

I wish her a speedy recovery, and hopefully this will lead to smarter (or at least less stupid) choreo in the future.

Trigger

I blame Boomkat, her disciples, and their terrible fucking choreography.

When you're touring with choreo that makes it look like you're having a fucking seizure on stage, grave injury is an inevitability.

I wish her a speedy recovery, and hopefully this will lead to smarter (or at least less stupid) choreo in the future.

Indeed. I hope Boomkat stays far away from any artists I like.

SaintZ

ibtmTusSEUIH8k.gif

Every Saturday night I seem,
To come alive for you, baby.
Santa Monica I'm racing in,
The lights for you, baby.

I drive fast, radio perils,
Have to touch myself,
To pretend you're there.
Your hands are on my hips,
Your name is on my lips,
Over, over 'gain,
Like my only prayer.
(Come on tell me, boy).

ixlqnRcQvLGHX.gif

I've got a burning,
Desire for you, baby.
(I've got a burning desire)
(Come on tell me, boy).

I've got a burning,
Desire for you, baby.
(Come on tell me, boy).

I drive fast, wind in my hair,
I push you to the limits,
'Cause I just don't care.

ibohUWuSNqKnfV.gif

I'm driving fast, flash,
Everyone knows who I'm try'na,
Get to you, baby, I'm feeling,
Scared and you know it.

I'm driving fast, flash,
Everyone knows who I'm try'na,
Get to you, baby, I'm feeling,
Scared and you know it.

(Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh).

ibdXMa8OvCh5Gj.gif

I've got a burning,
Desire for you, baby.
(Come on tell me, boy).

I drive fast, wind in my hair,
I push you to the limits,
'Cause I just don't care.

I've got a burning,
Desire for you, baby.
(Come on tell me, boy).

I need to have sex with this song in the background.

royalan

The castle Christina is singing about in that vile Pitbull song is actually White Castle.

ibk1sENuN7VWFu.gif

What kind of random drive-by Xtina shade?

Shouldn't you be busy sending good vibes to your damaged fave?

You know what's funny: everyone likes to talk about Rihanna losing her spot if she ever took an extended break. And while Rihanna is hardly in any danger of that happening, looks like we're about to find out if the same logic might hold true for Gaga. Her public mind-share already took a beating with Birthed This Waste; let's see if an extended stay on the injured list is enough to punch her out completely.

And, when she does come back to a #neaux1curr world, there's also a chance that her spastic "performance style" will have to be completely ditched in favor of a less strenuous stage setup:

Q4lGrWa.png

Either way, here's to a Gaga-less 2013.

iVu6QsimKm6RV.gif

Nemesis_

What kind of random drive-by Xtina shade?

Shouldn't you be busy sending good vibes to your damaged fave?

You know what's funny: everyone likes to talk about Rihanna losing her spot if she ever took an extended break. And while Rihanna is hardly in any danger of that happening, looks like we're about to find out if the same logic might hold true for Gaga. Her public mind-share already took a beating with Birthed This Waste; let's see if an extended stay on the injured list is enough to punch her out completely.

And, when she does come back to a #neaux1curr would, there's also a chance that her spastic "performance style" will have to be completely ditched in favor of a less strenuous stage setup:

Q4lGrWa.png

Either way, here's to a Gaga-less 2013.

iVu6QsimKm6RV.gif

Your hatred only means she'll thrive under the harshest conditions.

iwcKqWCkpWJkg.gif

Continue flopping with your shit predictions and supporting your catatonic fave.

and a big FUCK YOU for ruining No Doubt with your CURSETINA stanning

SaintZ

SLAYED! I've never heard this song before, but I like it. At first, I was like... I don't know, but halfway through it I warmed up to it. She's so gewd.
It's an iTunes exclusive bonus track included in Paradise, bew.

and OMG, not Cammy Dunaway RIP
that's her in Nem's gif, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom