• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

Thats the thing.....you can't return an opened CD anymore.
Haha, I didn't even think about that. I guess they'll just have to find the songs they like and rip them to iTunes.[/quote]
Though it is yet to be seen whether Rihanna can actually do well on AC formats. They are INCREDIBLY slow moving when it comes to adding songs. Tracks often peak on AC months and months after they peak on the hot 100. At the rate that Rih generally moves from single to single I am not sure how she will fare.
I don't think Stay will be a major player on AC but it will increase her profile for that audience.

Taylor Swift Mourns Death Of Boyfriend Christpher Dorner

700.jpg

BIG BEAR LAKE, CA—Another of Taylor Swift’s high-profile romances came to an abrupt end Tuesday, sources confirmed, following the death of the recording artist’s boyfriend and fugitive cop killer Christopher Dorner. “Taylor is absolutely heartbroken that her beau Christopher Dorner’s charred remains were found in a mountain cabin after a lengthy shootout with police yesterday,” wrote Radar Online blogger Amanda Snyder of the relationship between the 23-year-old pop-country singer and the 33-year-old quadruple homicide suspect, referring to the couple by their tabloid nickname “Swifner.” “Just two days ago, fans snapped pictures of the snowy lovebirds nuzzling noses on the slopes while vacationing at Bear Mountain Resort. It’s so sad—they were so cute together.” At press time, sources reported that Swift was seen entering Los Angeles Police Department headquarters hand in hand with police chief Charlie Beck.

Omg faadfbsfhdsabfdhjsdba.

Rookje

Hi.

Does anyone have that YouTube vid of Beyoncé and that girl singing halo super badly, but not the original the remix one where it keeps looping with animals??

Aguila

#ICONIC
I read that article HiRes posted about Beyoncé's sister. It was a pretty insightful look into Beyoncé's sister's struggles.

Barbz, make sure to support your fave and buy her debut comic book appearance. FAME: Nicki Minaj #1.

It's out today! Check out a preview here.

From her humble beginnings in Jamaica to her humble upbringing in Queens, New York to her spotlight alongside high profile judges on the Panel of American Idol (including her infamous feuding with Mariah Carey.) Nicki Minaj came to conquer, to win, and she did. Bluewater Comics introduces the latest in it's popular "Fame" series which focuses on the lives of celebrities. Join writer Michael Troy and artist Jill Lamarina as they explore the life and times of mega hip Hop talent Nicki Minaj.

B-Dex

Ask for money, and get advice
Ask for advice, get money twice
I'm from the Dirty, but that chico nice
Ya'll call it a moment, I call it life

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment (ohhh)

I just wanna feel this moment (ohhh)

I just wanna feel this moment

ibaATLINPeQ5gO.gif

Koodo

Banned
This is what happens when you overload your touring schedule with filth stops like Misery, USA.

But nnnnnnnn; I was just saying in the plug room yesterday how she should cancel the entire tour. I feel bad now for saying that, my poor Queen. ;-;

Artemisia

Banned
I just realized this could result in a delay for ARTPOP.

There's no way they are going to release the album without a proper promotion campaign preceding the release. That would involve worldwide live performances, which she obviously won't be able to do.

Artemisia

Banned
D は、Dumbass のためです。不正にシャット ダウン、J のセックスは正です。
D is for Dumbass. Improperly shut down, J sex is positive.

Did it lie?

Oh no!! Poor Gaga. I'm so bummed out right now. I really really hope for a speedy recovery. :(((

This could possibly have a permanent effect on the intensity of her choreography from now on, but I hope she takes it easy on that front in the future. Her dancing was always adorably bad so no love lost there.

Fey

Banned
damnnnnnn a lot worse than i thought O_O

artpop is definitely delayed, they're not going to start off the era while she's recovering and in need of rest.

omg and this also means no BTWB DVD ;____;

Yeah, I hope GaGa recovers as well. It's sad to hear that one of my faves is doing so bad now, and has to have surgery. :( I was really looking forward to her starting up the ARTPOP era after her tour was complete. Oh well, I'd rather her healthy, so I can wait for new music.

botty

Banned
Azealia is beefing again........

@AZEALIABANKS
Lol I'm fearless ... But I'm not THAT fearless. I understand the laws of power completely.....

‏@fosterthepeople
@AZEALIABANKS beat illuminati. challenge authority.

‏@fosterthepeople
@AZEALIABANKS Just realized your background on twitter. You're one of THEM. That's why you got so freaked when I played that for you.

@AZEALIABANKS
@fosterthepeople you guys need to lay off the drugs. For real.

@AZEALIABANKS
Ok. Before that goes any further lets just take that as PROOF, that people are ALWAYS starting **** with Azealia Banks.

But where is the single?
mFeF8j.gif

yes sis, I believe we are

will you be perched at 9am?

We have waiTed too long.

Fey

Banned
i still need to find fire emblem ;__;

lord reading atrl's topic and they're saying it could take 6-12 weeks for gaga to recover from the surgery, why didn't she just 'fess up a month ago ~_~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom