• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way, here's to a Gaga-less 2013.

iVu6QsimKm6RV.gif

I'll drink to dat.

I don't care either way, I'll have my fun just the same.

royalan

I can't with these Cammie Dunaway gifs. I thought she left Nintendo?

Seriously tho...I hope nothing happens to Lana. Every fave I touch turns to fail. ;___;

B-Dex

Season 2 has started. Where are the gifs?

Mary Zilba still thinking she is a pop diva. Never heard any of her songs on radio.....

tumblr_mgfnfxXPuJ1rw58g5o1_500.png

Ioulia is my new fav

tumblr_mg9srqPLY81rv1ckwo1_500.gif

Hew? I'm not scared.

Awwww Look Pupi, someone is trying to be relevant in our lives
DsVi9u4.gif

Even though I see your Precious "Kelly" has stayed fairly relevant, That doesn't mean you're going to stay as relevant as her. Remember that.
Say it gurl you know you're pressed
hN86UFd.gif

now then go back to your seat, it's getting a bit cold
VR_2016RED70CHRM.jpg

I don't have much time for kids imaginations
:)

cory64

If Stay reaches (or surpasses) #2, it will be Rihanna's NINTH consecutive year with a #2 or #1 hit, tying The Beatles.

Mariah has the record with 12 consecutive years (1990-2001)

edit: I'm a Janet stan now. Been rediscovering her stuff lately, some of the most inventive pop/r&b ever made. Summon Icicle.

Nemesis_

Was this directed at Gaga? Hah, didn't know there was a beef between them.

Yeah, it's been like that for a while.

Then somehow we got to talking about betrayal.. like P.erez and her friend who is suing her for $400,000 dollars. She said she doesn’t feel sad about who saying things about her.. she thinks it’s funny- then she did a really funny & deep fake laugh(like HUAH HAUH HAUHH HAH). Then Lane was like “Yea who’s so childish don’t pay attention to him.” Or something like that.

And Gaga wanted us to tell the monsters that she doesn’t want us to pay any attention or get mad at Perez for what he’s doing- we should just laugh at him- as she does.

She told us that the whole thing with him started after they were in Australia together- doing some kind of documentary thing? And she said they were doing an interview thing and he started asking her a bunch of personal questions while the camera was rolling.. and Gaga didn’t want to answer them.. but he wouldn’t turn the camera off.. and it got to the point where Tara had to come in and physically pull the plug on the camera, that’s when he changed and got thirsty for the Fame.

And Gaga said at one point he even texted her some mean thing (it was something like “How do you like that.. blah blah blah some article about her). And she said when he went on Ellen or something he talked about how he really loved Born This Way and then Gaga was actually proud of him and she thought he was changed.. but then he just went back to saying things about her.

ibzUeZetR3NrtW.gif

I believe this was about three shows before she cancelled the tour - talking to stans back stage.

Yeah, it's been like that for a while.

ibzUeZetR3NrtW.gif

I believe this was about three shows before she cancelled the tour - talking to stans back stage.

Damn. I thought they had a good relationship, but if Perez was being unprofessional around her ( and I don't know if the guy has ever been professional to begin with ) then I can understand how that relationship could quickly sour.

Anyways, what are the chances of her still releasing her new album this year? She desperately needs a new album to drop more than any other pop star right now. Her little monster following is dwindling, and she isn't gaining new fans. Back in 2009 I thought she was on track to become the biggest female pop star of all time, now it looks like Katy Perry has a better shot at that achievement. Oh well

DMeisterJ

Banned
Good news for the #Navy.

Unapologetic is now up on Spotify. Now Stay has a greater chance at a TOP 3 peak *.*

Is it? *.*

I don't see it.

But bless if this is true. "Stay" will actually be able to do quite well. Still will be a tough ride to #1, but yes, top 3 or 5 definitely.

Trigger

Perez is filth truly. He makes his living spreading other people's business and has the nerve to mention karma?
wQZoHRz.gif

Good news for the #Navy.

Unapologetic is now up on Spotify. Now Stay has a greater chance at a TOP 3 peak *.*

Yassssssss. I already own the album, but still good news for others out there. *.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom