• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

I see Roylan doing more that the BeyHive and watching the documentary and also boosting ratings. I'd like to see this though she's not a mess like the other pop girls so it may not be as entertaining or controversial.

Beyonce needs other stanbases to watch her documentary. It's not like the Beyhive has cable.

EDIT: Solange and Kelly better get that promo.

EDIT: HEW are these sexy twins!?

DMeisterJ

Banned
I don't get why this whole RTW thing is so hard for her? She "borrowed" both the choreography and graphics. It shouldn't be stressing her out that much.

royalan

Beyonce...shut up.

EDIT: I still don't understand why Beyonce had 500 dancers for that Billboard performance, and only had the come out for the last 20 seconds.

I don't get why this whole RTW thing is so hard for her? She "borrowed" both the choreography and graphics. It shouldn't be stressing her out that much.

Fraudulence doesn't come easy.

EDIT: What is this drunken Beyonce sermon?

EDIT2: This Baby Boy segment is just demonstrating that not a DAMN THING was new about that Super Bowl performance.

I love this song tho

Artemisia

Banned

I think she was having trouble matching her choreo to the graphics, and there was also the problem with the limited rehearsal time.

royalan

WaiT...not even the End of Time segment from the Super Bowl was fresh!?

It was ALL reused?!?!!?

She should be embarrassed to air this, tbh...

DMeisterJ

Banned
I've had my fill of Beyonce for a few years.

She's either absolutely fucking dreadful, or she hides so much of her life.

Nothing she talks about is interesting or even remotely worth having a discussion over.

vin

iXAqfAndQ9THU.gif

royalan

Well, that was pointless.

None of that documentary was really personal. We see Bey on a plane, Bey sitting a table, Bey in the studio. More than half of the documentary was devoted to performances we've already seen. But we didn't get any history. We didn't get any context. We didn't get any outside perspective on Beyonce from the people around her. There was no rawness. No honesty. Nothing.

She basically ran her life through photoshop before showing it to us.

That documentary was the equivalent of room temperature vanilla pudding.

botty

Banned
The Oprah interview and "documentary" were cute. I was taking notes of course, and some things caught my attention:

• Beyonce admitted she is a horrible speaker
  • Beyonce pretending she wrote a song about her miscarriage
  • Beyonce being filmed while writing a song… at 100 wpm by hand
  • Baby blue is cute depending on the angle. In the right lighting she serves Joe Camel Jay-z realness.

royalan

Does anyone remember that mini documentary she did leading up to 4? It was also impersonal, empty and disposable.

The funny thing is this documentary might as well be that.

Not only do we get NOTHING about her new album, we got nothing beyond the 4 era period. Nothing about this documentary was new, fresh, or gave any insight into what Beyonce's 2013 is going to be like.

And then you realize that Beyonce probably had this documentary cut and produced for damn near a year now, and has been pleasuring herself to it all this time until her handlers finally convinced her to use it for promo. The vanity...

Koodo

Banned
The funny thing is this documentary might as well be that.

Not only do we get NOTHING about her new album, we got nothing beyond the 4 era period. Nothing about this documentary was new, fresh, or gave any insight into what Beyonce's 2013 is going to be like.

And then you realize that Beyonce probably had this documentary cut and produced for damn near a year now, and has been pleasuring herself to it all this time until her handlers finally convinced her to use it for promo. The vanity...
I'm starting to think the Mrs. Carter Show is not going to include any new music.

#Beyonic2013

Aguila

#ICONIC
When will we get new music!

Beyonce is busy being a boring flop and promoting an old album.
Gaga has an injury which might postpone her ARTPOP era even further.
Azealia cannot get it together.

I was rooting for, we were all rooting for you 2013!

iNVUg1WXdjaa0.gif

royalan

iNVUg1WXdjaa0.gif

<3<3<3s for the Tyra Banksus reference.

SaintZ

iNVUg1WXdjaa0.gif

ibiT1PuSECx6ux.gif

Sistren are you forgetting that our savior the Dalai Lana is already working on ha next alberm? I think she'll release it this year.

For me is still looking bright since Avrallah is set to release ha new single soon *.*

royalan

Didn't see this posted anywhere. Mock/Ignore if old. Was posted on ATRL today, but I have no idea whether its new news or not.

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/new...e-fourth-studio-album-at-the-end-of-2013.html

Looks like US isn't going to get a Glasshearts release at all. Leona has left her management company and is looking to record/release a new album by the end of this year.

While it does mean Glassheart is likely done, this move does bode well for Leona's career in the future. Leona stans have to play the waiting game yet again, but the future looks bright for them.

When will Xtina leave Irving Azoff? ;____;

Aguila

#ICONIC
Looks like US isn't going to get a Glasshearts release at all. Leona has left her management company and is looking to record/release a new album by the end of this year.

In that case, let me finally go... do something
8f70c6ea.gif

Sistren are you forgetting that our savior the Dalai Lana is already working on ha next alberm? I think she'll release it this year.

For me is still looking bright since Avrallah is set to release ha new single soon *.*

Oh, right!
a20869ce.gif

If she does release it this year, it'd be near the end tho, I would think. I want something new from my other faves soon.

Bladenic

While it does mean Glassheart is likely done, this move does bode well for Leona's career in the future. Leona stans have to play the waiting game yet again, but the future looks bright for them.

When will Xtina leave Irving Azoff? ;____;

Extinct's coffin has been buried and cemented, and it looks like the final nails are being readied for Leona.

Hi guys how is everyone?

Doing good! <3

1D's Red Nose Day charity single "One Way Or Another" just went one sale. Already #11 WW without anything from US yet. I probably won't get it till Monday night, but glad to see them doing well. Has reached #1 on itunes in 16 countries so far (as of a few hours ago).

How about you?

ibuUxkU8EZCl4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom