• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

Omg I was supposed to go with some friends but couldn't due to financial reasons. I was pressed. I bet it's amazing, especially if you're blazed.

It is!

The headline DJ was Rehab and he was great. We all went nuts when he played his mixes of "Dont you worry child", "Ni**as in Paris" and "We Found Love". You must go when they return to your town, bro.

Bladenic

It is!

The headline DJ was Rehab and he was great. We all went nuts when he played his mixes of "Dont you worry child", "Ni**as in Paris" and "We Found Love". You must go when they return to your town, bro.

Sounds like an amazing time. They didn't and probably would never come to my town, but next time they come within 4-5 hours of me I'm going fo sho.

Bladenic

I'll be watching the Bey special while eating Popeyes.

zHDLpJc.gif

Mau ®

Beyoncé is also on Oprah's Next Chapter right now.

Kinda odd to have 2 Beyoncé things collide at the same time. Her team didnt coordinate that so well imo.

I also wonder if Bey's Oprah episode will best Rih's in ratings?

Kinda odd to have 2 Beyoncé things collide at the same time. Her team didnt coordinate that so well imo.

Wait what, the 2 Beyoncé specials are on at the same time? Lol, how stupid. Who decided this?

DMeisterJ

Banned

The movie is on after O.

She is so boring tho. Definitely wont do as well as Rihanna's since her guard wasn't up the whole time like Beyonce's is.

Mau ®

But they aren't on at the same time.

They are right after each other.

Oh I thought Bey's HBO doc started since Botty announced "it was time" to watch it. My bad.

Nonetheless I think this is too much Bey promo for one night. Its as if she was about the release an album... except she isnt. lol.

Koodo

Banned
I watched a bit of Beyoka's thing on Oprah and left the room. I can still hear her speaking and it's positively drowsing.

royalan

It's like she's struggling to keep up with the basic concepts Oprah is explaining to ha...

It's nice that she's learned to pay attention, tho.

DMeisterJ

Banned
It's the perfect cure to insomnia. She's absolutely dreadful.

Roy, it's that 5th grade education. I'm starting to think that Wendy clocked the tea on her. Matthew must have pulled her out of school.

Bladenic

Roy, it's that 5th grade education. I'm starting to think that Wendy clocked the tea on her. Matthew must have pulled her out of school.

She told us herself in Schoolin' Life. Probably the most autobiographical song or material Beyonce ever did.

royalan

Really demonstrates how intelligent Rihanna is. That interview was like Rihanna hanging out with an aunt she hadn't seen for a while and just having a good kiikii among grown women.

It looks like Oprah has to lead Beyonce through this interview.

Bladenic

Really demonstrates how intelligent Rihanna is. That interview was like Rihanna hanging out with an aunt she hadn't seen for a while and just having a good kiikii among grown women.

It looks like Oprah has to lead Beyonce through this interview.

Let's not jump the shark.

DMeisterJ

Banned
It seemed to me that she was just always searching for the 'correct' answer in order to keep her image the way she portrays herself. Where Rih is messy and doesn't go through great lengths to make herself seem a certain type of way or fit into a certain image. Bey just seems so fake compared to Rihanna's realness.

That searching for the right answer reads as stupidity since it takes her forever to answer.

Artemisia

Banned
Is Rihanna the new PopGAF Miguel?

The artist Roy and Botty will suddenly become fond of so they shade one that is more well known and liked?

beyonce-fanbookikz3o.gif

royalan

The artist Roy and Botty will suddenly become fond of so they shade one that is more well known and liked?

beyonce-fanbookikz3o.gif

Know your place. I stanned Miguel long before I used him as the blade to de-wig Frank Ocean.

OMG - Not more of these close up, super contrast, "Why did God give me this life?" style scenes!

DMeisterJ

Banned

beyonce-fanbookikz3o.gif

Fuck, I hope so. Roy and Botty go in when they stan. And the #NAVY is always accepting new members. You've been stanning a bit recently. You should fill out an application.

Fuck, I hope so. Roy and Botty go in when they stan. And the #NAVY is always accepting new members. You've been stanning a bit recently. You should fill out an application.

As soon as Roy fills out that application, Rih will be filling one out for foodstamps and life insurance.

Did I lie?

cory64

Rihanna can be Robyn whenever and she doesn't really care.
Beyoncé is incapable of putting her shield down.
It's not a problem any of the other girls have.

royalan

Lord this documentary is a mess so far.

Bey looks like she's filming a Nutrisystem ad.

She sounds so slow.

And does she REALLY walk around using her big ass laptop to record video? Trick, get a smartphone...

cory64

I would say that I could a Sirius station dedicated to Rihanna happening in the next 10-20 years, but ClearChannel already has dozens and dozens of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom