• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
k8aH0qd.png

itBvnlUpGTBHx.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Imagine being Gaga's surgeon, being the one to operate on her so she could continue slaying for years to come, must have been an honor

They should win a nobel price for their contribution to the world, legends tbh
itBvnlUpGTBHx.gif

botty

Banned
Before we get to OT5, I would like to announce that a Pop Gaf movie is in production.

I didn't want to officially announce it until I felt that I would actually want to complete it, but it has come far along enough to warrant completion.
ixeegJLX8Spmy.gif

I can not give a release date yet, but I am thinking next week or the following weekend. I want to release it on a day that is open for as many people as possible, so I can premiere it in the DJ room. Give me some feedback on what works for you guys.
ibiV8i13TlTfUO.gif

The movie will then be made public after the dj.room premiere so that everyone can view it at anytime. Despite making a very small film for the dj room before, I feel like this will be my first true film. My ARTPOP; This movie... could mean anything, so stay perched, and I will drop more information in OT5.

iWQCehMgrAhES.gif

botty

Banned
You made a short popgaf movie before?

It wasn't really a movie. It was a short promo video for Lotus featuring Royalan and myself. It was really shitty, but the girls in the dj room got a kick out of it. I have no experience in this kind of animation or movie making, and I am learning as I go. I will admit that I am getting better, though.

ibsCs3I2i1kAhd.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
We hear the birds on the summer breeze, We drive fast
We are alone in NeoGAF
We've been tryin' hard not to get into trouble, but
We've got war on our minds
We just riiiiiide
Just riiiiiide, We just riiiiide, We just riiiiide (to OT5)

ibpcdqbpLfxRh8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom