• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
mhmm, unfortunately Zayn smokes as well but even now and then God makes mistakes

no one is perfect
isPfG3DMymvNd.gif

Yeah.....unfortunate. He has a lot of potential vocally that could be thrown away over it.

Bladenic

Yeah I know.

Its still incredibly stupid that someone (his parents, his management, etc) didn't put a stop to it early considering he wanted to be a singer.

I'm sure people have tried. Considering that Simon probably owns them, I am surprised he wasn't told to stop or be kicked off, but perhaps they're trying to sell him as the bad boy. Actually it makes perfect sense, since One Direction are a marketing ploy to young girls, not an up and coming band of talented singers.

Mumei

Yeah I know.

Its still incredibly stupid that someone (his parents, his management, etc) didn't put a stop to it early considering he wanted to be a singer.

Mariah smoked from the age of 12 to 18. She mentioned this at one of her concerts when she complained about people smoking.
bhuHH.gif

Mariah smoked from the age of 12 to 18. She mentioned this at one of her concerts when she complained about people smoking.
bhuHH.gif

Hopefully someday soon Zayn wakes up and becomes a self righteous ex-smoker like Madge and Mimi.

I shudder to think of what he is going to look like at 30.

Nemesis_

Some cunt has spent forty minutes trying to work his lawnmower and it is making the most HORRENDOUS NOISE and I woke up early because of it.
469.gif

Nemesis_

Spr_3e_200.gif
Spr_3e_200.gif
Spr_3e_200.gif
FLAWLESS UPDATE / ALERT
Spr_3e_200.gif
Spr_3e_200.gif
Spr_3e_200.gif

Lady Gaga's DANCE IN THE DARK (FERNANDO GARIBAY REMIX) has leaked in full studio quality.

For those who aren't aware, it's the track featured in the Monster Ball 2.0 PUKE/EXORCIST Interlude and the 2010 BRIT Awards

I don't know where it came from, and SoundCloud is deleting it as soon as it uploads.

You all know where to look ;)

Spr_3e_315.gif

Spr_3e_200.gif
Spr_3e_200.gif
Spr_3e_200.gif
FLAWLESS UPDATE / ALERT
Spr_3e_200.gif
Spr_3e_200.gif
Spr_3e_200.gif

I have a feeling this got lost so I am requoting it.

Mumei

I'm sure people have tried. Considering that Simon probably owns them, I am surprised he wasn't told to stop or be kicked off, but perhaps they're trying to sell him as the bad boy. Actually it makes perfect sense, since One Direction are a marketing ploy to young girls, not an up and coming band of talented singers.

Oh, is that their core audience?

royalan

Now, now. Bey did that particular note acapella and sans artificial amplification, so we can't shade her for that.

Roy, you kept it oh-so silky smooth.
5zvrU.png

*sigh* I'm going to clock myself now. I hate having to do that. :(

Thanks for the compliments, but my falsetto is currently receiving the most attention in my work to improve my voice. :(

It's just not as flexible as I'd like. :(

I get up to the G5 well enough, I manage some vibrato and I didn't feel any strain singing it. I'm personally proud of that; Wouldn't have been able to do that maybe a year ago. But I lose a lot of flexibility, especially when it's time to descend. Notice how I hit the G5 longer than Beyonce does? Well, that wasn't intentional. Once I got up there....I was kinda stuck. And then my voice breaks the tiniest bit when I descend into the "glow".

:(

I've been working most on my falsetto because some guys in my section can really just dance in their falsetto....and I'm so jealous.

Also, tbh, I did that in one take and didn't warm up beforehand (just like my fave *.*). Might've been better if I had.

Trigger

Because YOUR TASTE means so much
458.gif

TBH I am probably still ENAMOURED by the Monster Ball which I seem to be the only one here who actually attended bar Kyon

I agree my opinion is important.

i3XmtuSJeiBzD.gif

It probably is better in person during the show tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom