• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Is Muse pop?

because I'm listening to Origin of Symmetry so that I can push Christina off my top eight (kiiiiii) and it's slaying me all over again. ;_;

Nemesis_

realtalk. such disgusting useless garbage.

Weren't they the only ones good against Psychic though, or am I thinking of something else?
063.gif

Artemisia

Banned
the charger on my mac fucked up (apple really needs to make that shit more durable I mean this is just ridiculous) and I'm using a windows laptop.

the screen is so wonky and the colors aren't as vibrant

;_; I am truly experiencing the internet in the eyes of a peasant.

Artemisia

Banned
I would simply not use a computer.

using my I was iPad but it's charging now ;_;

and what the fuck is up with the keyboard on this thing? Every so often the insertion point for text will move back to the beginning of the paragraph, as if I pushed the 'home' key.

and I can't scroll with two fingers either. I feel like i've aged 50 years with the way I have to drag the scroll bar.

a mess

the charger on my mac fucked up (apple really needs to make that shit more durable I mean this is just ridiculous) and I'm using a windows laptop.

the screen is so wonky and the colors aren't as vibrant

;_; I am truly experiencing the internet in the eyes of a peasant.

what kind of end-of-the-world punishment

my phone just died 3 days before i am eligible for an "upgrade" (they will never give me a nice phone. RIP)

Nemesis_

using my I was iPad but it's charging now ;_;

and what the fuck is up with the keyboard on this thing? Every so often the insertion point for text will move back to the beginning of the paragraph, as if I pushed the 'home' key.

a mess

Please don't judge Windows while you use the computer from the Your Body video clip. There are good ones too. :)
179.gif

EDIT what kind of ANCIENT COMPUTER requires you to DRAG THE SCROLL BAR
201.gif

Christopher

I'm either extremely offended at Botty or he thought I wasn't held back for my second rate opinions to not include me in that group pic.

It's all good this kind or shade makes me want to join the navy

Mumei

I went to B&N and read some of my library book and got Nina Simone for Lovers. "Oh I'm just a soul whose intentions are good / Oh Lord / Please don't let me be misunderstood" has to be one of my very favorite line deliveries in popular music. Her phrasing and the way she emphasizes "soul" and "good" and the emotion in "Please don't let me be misunderstood" is just *chills*.

Are you surprised?

xBjYd.gif

Judging from GAF, one might think their core audience consists of gay men in their twenties!

*sigh* I'm going to clock myself now. I hate having to do that. :(

Thanks for the compliments, but my falsetto is currently receiving the most attention in my work to improve my voice. :(

It's just not as flexible as I'd like. :(

I get up to the G5 well enough, I manage some vibrato and I didn't feel any strain singing it. I'm personally proud of that; Wouldn't have been able to do that maybe a year ago. But I lose a lot of flexibility, especially when it's time to descend. Notice how I hit the G5 longer than Beyonce does? Well, that wasn't intentional. Once I got up there....I was kinda stuck. And then my voice breaks the tiniest bit when I descend into the "glow".

:(

I've been working most on my falsetto because some guys in my section can really just dance in their falsetto....and I'm so jealous.

Also, tbh, I did that in one take and didn't warm up beforehand (just like my fave *.*). Might've been better if I had.

I heard the crack (and I think a bit of wavering) but I didn't notice the inflexibility until you pointed it out - or rather, I presumed you meant to stay up that long. But falsetto can be harder to control than chest voice!

Cynosure

i am screaming at this gif. go$$ip girl was such a flawless cultural phenomenon.

sis

"My favourite part about this whole GG reveal is that in the first episode, Dan would have been reading his own website to find out that Serena’s back in town. Like the whole catalyst for the show doesn’t make sense now. Well done Stephanie Savage, you’re a real talent."

remember in 2x01 when dan showed up to the white party and was all pissed because nate and serena were making out WHEN GOSSIP GIRL HAD BEEN REPORTING THAT THEY’D BEEN DATING ALL SUMMER

nY1Hc.png

lr3ox.jpg

DANGOSSIPGIRLTypes-1.gif

C'mon Lyric Video is out.

It has a lot of kittens :3
I die.

Ke$ha continues to slay me. Such an adorable lyric video. She's doing things with lyric videos all ya'lls faves wish they could do. Such a superstar.

Yeah C'Mon has really gotten old for me. I gave it a good review.....but meh.

Maybe I am just sick of Ke$ha's vibe.......
OMG NO! Waffy are you jumping the Ke$ha ship? I cry.

I'll live, though, almost.

Just never jump the Kelly Clarkson and Florence + The Machine ship. Oh, and definitely join the ARTPOP ship. She is going to be unsinkable, unlike the Rihtanic.
Diamonds is still a m'fricken bop, though.

Yay! After wrestling with links and whatever and are, I'll post 20-11 on the next page.

Where are all the Pokemon people to ride this one out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom