• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Had to share this gift my friend JUST sent me for xmas.

71641_10151307383689100_1302731258_n.jpg

I'm sure you loved the gift. You have nice friends ^_^

I'm being nice wtf

Delio

Thanks for link! Edit: Holy shit 100 pages.

As to 1D merchandise. I don't own anything of significance. Did buy myself a calendar for Christmas.

I have a poster with all the boys and a Poster of just Niall himself on my walls. If my grandpa doesn't know im gay by now he's..kinda off.

I have a poster with all the boys and a Poster of just Niall himself on my walls. If my grandpa doesn't know im gay by now he's..kinda off.

ROFL

My family is Mormon so when I visit during the holidays they just pretend it doesn't exist. I use to get depressed over it....now I just find it amusing.

The ability of the religious to maintain denial is truly impressive.

Bladenic

ROFL

My family is Mormon so when I visit during the holidays they just pretend it doesn't exist. I use to get depressed over it....now I just find it amusing.

The ability of the religious to maintain denial are truly impressive.

Reminds me of some certain posters on here.. Teehee.

Christopher

It's root beer her favorite :0p

I'm jamming out to these hits Florence and machine this new Chris guy and ...catch my breathe while making diner pop is good in December!

Christopher

1DGaf needs to be invited to wash away The Wanted stains from that house

ibtQ4fyWAO7ZgD.gif

<3

Excuse you!

The Wanted actually made this night even better with their new awesome single not one directions lame ass sticke about liking your thighs and eye wrinkles ugh I cringe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom