• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
Y'all are making me want to dust off my copy of P4 and finally finish it.

But I just got Final Fantasy Tactics for iOS. I'll be playing that instead.
i7twyFNvkXuch.gif

Mumei

Mumei rank the P4 characters tbh.

I really can't rank; I like all of the party members. My least favorite is probably that useless hussy Eri Minam.

I still haven't heard Chie's new VA outside of Arena clips. And I actually like Yosuke a bit less than Chie early on due to the gay shaming on Kanji, even though its clear Yosuke is the biggest closet case ever.

I always make sure to hit on him with the opportunity arises.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Y'all are making me want to dust off my copy of P4 and finally finish it.

But I just got Final Fantasy Tactics for iOS. I'll be playing that instead.
i7twyFNvkXuch.gif

Are you popping your Tactics cherry? Bless. I have it on my PSTina Vitaguilera. It's still amazing.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I popped it with Tactics Advance, but this is my first time playing this one.
i8kn6AoCCXxVY.gif

NO.

Tactics Advance is not Tactics. It's the LOTUS of the Final Fantasy Tactics series. You haven't popped your cherry yet. Prepare to be slain by the best and most welcoming SRPG ever.

Shame Shit Enix has fallen on such hard times. An HD SRPG like FFT would shit.

Koodo

Banned
NO.

Tactics Advance is not Tactics. It's the LOTUS of the Final Fantasy Tactics series. You haven't popped your cherry yet. Prepare to be slain by the best and most welcoming SRPG ever.

You best not be telling lies. Such scalding comparisons shouldn't be made lightly.
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

Trigger

NO.

But where are the lies? I'm pressed that I haven't gotten something of the caliber of FFT or Tactics Ogre from SE in years.

I have come to the conclusion that "Empty Words" is currently my favorite song on Lotus. It empowers me so much.

All this gaming discussion.....I have nothing to add....

I hardly play games anymore :(
Aww... that's a shame. What console did you use to stan for when you played games?

Aww... that's a shame. What console did you use to stan for when you played games?

lol mostly PC since I played a lot of MMO's and RTS's.

Wii/DS most of last gen if I had so chose something I "stanned" for.. ....been playing Pokemon HeartGold a bit today. Also play Starcraft sometimes, Civ 5 occasionally. That is essentially my gaming.

botty

Banned
I have come to the conclusion that "Empty Words" is currently my favorite song on Lotus. It empowers me so much.

Interestingly enough, I have been using this song a bit more too. I still prefer Cease Fire, but this song is a lot better than I original thought.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Who is your favorite character in Persona 4?

Kanji and then Yukiko* and then Teddie and then Rise

Chie is the most annoying trash on the planet. Bunch of fucking nerds worship her because they hope to god they can one day find a loud blowfish whose major personality traits involve loving meat and watching kungfu movies OMG

*do not care about waifu

yes, draaag that cumstain chie.

YAAAAS DRAG HA

Koodo: The only lie he might be telling is that the comparison might be too kind to Tactics Advance.

First Kris, now this.

I have noticed a pattern of thievery on your part!

Did you get my PM? :3
Yes, I did. I'm still recovering tbh

We're all terrible stans in comparison :-(

Kanji and then Yukiko* and then Teddie and then Rise

Chie is the most annoying trash on the planet. Bunch of fucking nerds worship her because they hope to god they can one day find a loud blowfish whose major personality traits involve loving meat and watching kungfu movies OMG

*do not care about waifu

YAAAAS DRAG HA
Preach it gworl, Chie's story is so boring. Nothing likeable about her.

Yukiko, though. So down to earth. *swoon*

I swear, if I get another trojan man ad on Spotify, I will SCREAM. I'm single, and have no need for such a thing. Why must they make me cry? :(

Wii/DS most of last gen if I had so chose something I "stanned" for.. ....been playing Pokemon HeartGold a bit today. Also play Starcraft sometimes, Civ 5 occasionally. That is essentially my gaming.
I see. My PC, and previous ones, can't handle games. I tried, but they are sluggish like I don't know what. Only games like those 2D card games and Diner Dash work well, so lame. I liked the Wii, but never had one. I have a friend that has one, so I played some games on it as his house. I found the bowling game enjoyable. Though, when I was trying to bowl once, I made the remote go somewhere naughty accidentally and I never heard the end of it ever since. Anyways, I was really good at that bowling game. It's strange, because I suck hardcore at bowling in real life. Those balls are too heavy for my weak self. :/ It makes it worse when little girls handle those bowling balls like they are feathers. *shakes head*

I only have a PS3 and a Vita, which I stan heavily for. I finished up the AC Trilogy recently, and will go onto AC3 and Liberation soon.

Interestingly enough, I have been using this song a bit more too. I still prefer Cease Fire, but this song is a lot better than I original thought.
I always liked it, but lately it's been the one I've been going back to a lot. Her voice is really beautiful on the song. "Sing For Me", "Blank Page", and "Best Of Me" are my other favorites, with "Light Up The Sky" not too far behind.

Delio

Playing pokemon? Marry me.

I see. My PC, and previous ones, can't handle games. I tried, but they are sluggish like I don't know what. Only games like those 2D card games and Diner Dash work well, so lame. I liked the Wii, but never had one. I have a friend that has one, so I played some games on it as his house. I found the bowling game enjoyable. Though, when I was trying to bowl once, I made the remote go somewhere naughty accidentally and I never heard the end of it ever since. Anyways, I was really good at that bowling game. It's strange, because I suck hardcore at bowling in real life. Those balls are too heavy for my weak self. :/ It makes it worse when little girls handle those bowling balls like they are feathers. *shakes head*
Yeah the PC I have now is my first to ever really qualify as a "gaming" PC....now that I have it I can never go back. I spend so much time on the computer, and having a high end one has improved the overall experience so dramatically, that performance is now a quality of life issue for me. Every time I am forced to use a generic PC for anything I cringe. PC master race 4 lyfe.

As to Wii, my story starts and ends with Twilight Princess. I purchased a Wii a few months after launch and the game (my first Zelda game...I only owned an Xbox from the previous gen) and the experience BLEW MY MIND. Easily the greatest single experience I have ever had in gaming, and I still consider it to be the greatest game I have ever played. After that......I was sold. Mario Galaxy was also amazing and Wii Fit was sweet (lost 90 lbs) so yeah.....I am a bit of a fanboy.
Playing pokemon? Marry me.

<3 Mhmmm

cory64

Mastering is weird.
For instance, Jessie Ware's "Running" is actually a louder track than Rihanna's "Jump"

haha holy shit Lotus is a 4. No wonder no one wanted to listen to it.

Mumei

Mastering is weird.
For instance, Jessie Ware's "Running" is actually a louder track than Rihanna's "Jump"

haha holy shit Lotus is a 4. No wonder no one wanted to listen to it.

What does a "4" mean?

All I can glean from it is that Christina is a stealth Beyoncé stan.

Bladenic

What does a "4" mean?

All I can glean from it is that Christina is a stealth Beyoncé stan.

It's a track's loudness rating. Loudness is something set in the studio, different from volume and can't be controlled by the consumer. Which is why some songs might seem quite a bit louder than others at a same volume rating.

Nemesis_

It's a track's loudness rating. Loudness is something set in the studio, different from volume and can't be controlled by the consumer. Which is why some songs might seem quite a bit louder than others at a same volume rating.

But almost every album is shit.

iizvLdEyZWU41.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom