• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus. This can't be real.

in4DgNxeI3Yit.jpg

Its just a photoshop.

Why? Are you afraid Waffle?
A little.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I want to listen, but I don't know who it is.

Postergirl is the name. Postergirl EP. I see some similarities to Lana Del Rey, Aaliyah and someone else who is escaping my mind and trying hard to remember.

I finished listening and now I'll give pros and cons.

Pros
Her hooks are great
Her voice its interesting
Some good beats here and there.

Cons
The Instrumentals need work
Her voice can get lost with the music
Pronunciation at times gets messy by the effects used on her voice

She has room for improvement and I hope she gets it cause I want to see what she can bring.

Majmun

Postergirl is the name. Postergirl EP. I see some similarities to Lana Del Rey, Aaliyah and someone else who is escaping my mind and trying hard to remember.

I finished listening and now I'll give pros and cons.

Pros
Her hooks are great
Her voice its interesting
Some good beats here and there.

Cons
The Instrumentals need work
Her voice can get lost with the music
Pronunciation at times gets messy by the effects used on her voice

She has room for improvement and I hope she gets it cause I want to see what she can bring.

Thanks. Can't wait to hear it :D

!!!!!!!

It's awesome

I cringed. I still like Ellie as an artist though.

Yeah.

Just curious....earlier in the year I purchased her album for 99c on amazon. What tracks would you recommend if you wanted to convince me to like her? (Lights was ok but got old fast)

I just realized I never actually sat down and listened to her album.
I do this a lot lol

Aguila

#ICONIC
Its ok for what it is I suppose.

Not sure I would listen again. She doesn't have the voice to pull it off. Several times she tried to go for notes and didn't quite make it.

I didn't think it was great either. I just posted it because it's a holiday song
and to see some pressed Ellie reactions kiii.

HiResDes

Why the hell would anyone despise Cee-Lo...And yes his Christmas album is pretty damn good, even has a feasible version of Mr. Grinch and Hathaway's This Christmas.

Trigger

Yeah.

Just curious....earlier in the year I purchased her album for 99c on amazon. What tracks would you recommend me listening too if you wanted to convince me to like her (Lights was ok but got old fast)?

I do this a lot lol

Are we talking about Lights? I'd suggest the singles probably. lol, I only started really listening to Ellie's work with Halcyon. Maybe Artemesia is the better person to ask.

Are we talking about Lights? I'd suggest the singles probably. lol, I only started really listening to Ellie's work with Halcyon. Maybe Artemesia is the better person to ask.

Ah. Yeah I just own Lights (album).

*sighs*

This has gotten me into looking through my itunes library at all the albums I have purchased and not listened to (at least fully) this year. Lights, Lotus, Making Mirrors, Love is a 4 Letter Word, Vows, Born to Die, probably a couple others as well. Maybe I will put forth some effort and catch up on everything this week.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yeah.

Just curious....earlier in the year I purchased her album for 99c on amazon. What tracks would you recommend if you wanted to convince me to like her? (Lights was ok but got old fast)

I do this a lot lol

Guns and Horses
Starry Eyed
This Love
Under the Sheets
Wish I stayed
Your Biggest Mistake

From Halcyon
Anything Could Happen
My Blood
Figure 8
Only you
Explosions
I Need Your Love (Calvin Harris)

It partly has to do with my sister going to see him when he opened for Rihanna and being the biggest bitch. He basically threw a tantrum on stage. He was like "who do you think I am?" and then getting pissed off that people weren't jumping and dancing to his songs the whole time.

HiResDes

It partly has to do with my sister going to see him when he opened for Rihanna and being the biggest bitch. He basically threw a tantrum on stage. He was like "who do you think I am?" and then getting pissed off that people weren't jumping and dancing to his songs the whole time.

I mean but why weren't you dancing, do you know who the fuck he is?

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Will they put another single out?

Her new single sold less than 600 copies this week and failed to crack the top 200 in the UK. She's all washed up and done. Will Cowell pull the plug?

They have to atleast try releasing Glassheart. That song deserves the single treatment

After that they can put her down.

Satch

Banned
that Hella Ghoulish cover of All I Want For Christmas Is You is really bad

like bad enough for Mumei to maybe ban all of us out of anger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom