• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynosure

that Hella Ghoulish cover of All I Want For Christmas Is You is really bad

like bad enough for Mumei to maybe ban all of us out of anger

LOL I just heard it
bless her for trying

vT7hn.gif

‘Can anyone c me’: The 19 Most Mystifying Cher Tweets of 2012

Presented by Gawker

1. Just cause i cant spell or know Grammar doesn't mean i don't know Many things! HISTORY, Ancient Religion,War,Could go on,but id b a pain !

2. Is it 29 ?

3. I got a colonic. RT @lolyabitch @cher how did you celebrate Madonna's birthday?

4. I was looking at tweets & saw that i really hurt someones feelings ! Im sorry. It was light blue background with white egg shape . Bye

5. Going dentist.EVERYONE SHOULD BOYCOTT WALL MART ! They R BIGGEST SELLER OF GUNS IN U.S ! Pick Up Milk,Pick Up BULLETS. Shop TARGET.RT RT RT

6. Where do i find DRAFTS ! Lost one

7. @JeDorsCe doing Video early Jan . Buckle your seat belts its going 2 B a bumpy nite! Eating Blk Red vines! I Luv em ! Still cant find draft

8. Can anyone c me

9. Something is amiss with ipad

10. Whats going on with mycareer

11. When I was 20 I had a friend who was Raped in her apt laundry rm! She was a beautiful Dancer! She NEVER DANCED AGAIN! SHE WAS NEVER THE SAME

12. Brushing teeth,then, omg! NO EXCUSE 4 ME ! Pres Obama killed Bin Laden! Cher U might want 2 dial Down the passion & dial up brain 2 hand !

13. RT Snoopy Dance site !

14. Hey is anyone in Santa Barbara!Rachel Maddow speaking ! I wish I could go but maybe left cheek looks 2 much like blow fish! Small blow Fish

15. God I love ART in Any FORM! GOTTA GO TAKE BATH ! Later Lovelies !

16. I’m eating turkey , but I got a little hot under the Bustier ! Am so busy & exhausted, but will twt later !

17. Why is it called Avitar ?

18. VERY VERY LUCKY ! I was in Steerage ! No life vest ! RT @HausOfKills @cher how did you feel when you survived the 1912 Titanic disaster?

19. Later xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Majmun

Switching songs right before the hard part.

She could always belt her way through it and sound like a dying walrus. But she knows what the limits of her vocal range are, so she won't do it.

Other faves need to take an example out of this tbh
c3ed7b23.gif

botty

Banned
She could always belt her way through it and sound like a dying walrus. But she knows what the limits of her vocal range are, so she won't do it.

Other faves need to take an example out of this tbh
c3ed7b23.gif

At least you aren't one of the delusional beyonce stans who thinks she doesn't have limits.

c3ed7b23.gif

Mumei

Show me acapella?

Christina did that song without any warm up, on the spot, acapella.

Here's a good collection; some of it is with a mic and some without. I started it at one with similar circumstances (interview, asked to sing a song).

Wow, that's better than Eliie's cover. lol, I expected far worse for some reason.

Well. The first girl was better. It was rather terrible as a whole.

when did warming up become a thing worth shading for a vocalist

I don't even know why it is pointed out, unless it is especially impressive. And I doubt she didn't warm up; surely she either just did a performance or she is going to (and she warmed up beforehand), right?

And even if she didn't, she doesn't impress me compared to other singers doing it.

Mumei, whaT was that F5 at 3:22. Did I detect strain?
c3ed7b23.gif

Nope. She does it on F5 here, as well. And Mariah does it here.

Don't be trying to come for Whitney's ability to add grit to her vocals.

Bladenic

Dean made him do it tho. If Dean wasn't so hot headed and let Cas run the show, I believe Dean could have coaxed him to give up the souls after he iced Rafael.

Bro it only gets worse. End of episode 3... You'll see. They ruined Dean for me in S7. The amount of hypocrisy by both the brothers and other issues with their character development made me dislike both, but I liked Sam a lot more than Dean and more than previous seasons. Thank Castiel for Bobby though, he's always awesome.

And yes Dean was a fucking douchebag to Cas. I was on Cas's side, he should've blew up Dean tbh.

Majmun

That Hag picture is revolting

At least you aren't one of the delusional beyonce stans who thinks she doesn't have limits.

c3ed7b23.gif

Bey's vocals are always pleasant because she knows how to use her vocal range. She knows what she can or can't do with her voice.

That's why the live renditions of her own songs sound so perfect. I don't think I've ever heard her miss a note from her own song.

Yes, other faves defiitely need to take an example out of this tbh
c3ed7b23.gif

Bladenic

I'm confused, who's in that picture?

Edit: wait it's Madonna? I thought it was but her tits look nothing like that in anything else. Huh

Trigger

Bey's vocals are always pleasant because she knows how to use her vocal range. She knows what she can or can't do with her voice.

That's why the live renditions of her own songs sound so perfect. I don't think I've ever heard her miss a note from her own song.

c3ed7b23.gif

Bey is the Queen of live performances.

botty

Banned
i love this
iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

Nope. She does it on F5 here, as well. And Mariah does it here.

Don't be trying to come for Whitney's ability to add grit to her vocals.

Mariah does it better.

c3ed7b23.gif

Those microphone techniques help too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom