• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
...ew

It sounds like a Taylor Swift leftover.

What was the point of giving us all those mature vocal covers if they were going to just put these girls in the Demi Lovato Lane of Musical Tryharditry?

What are you even talking about? It may not be great, but it doesn't sound anything like a Taylor track musically or lyrically........

Not sure if real but
tumblr_moee979hPk1rso1uso1_500.jpg

royalan

No.

Not even slightly.

Just because you don't like Taylor AND your don't like this song doesn't make them similar.

Um, the breakdown in the chorus at 0.19 is structurally identical to Trouble's chorus breakdown, only less dubby.

ALSO, if you remembered my review of RED, you'd also remember that "Trouble" was the only song from the album that I liked, and rated the highest. So sit.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I'll be never that girl again
nooo, ohoooo my innocence is wearing thin
but my hearts is grown strong
so call me, call me, call meeee
miss movin on

45ab1e3e.gif
45ab1e3e.gif
45ab1e3e.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Yea that part kinda reminds me of the first dub part in IKYWT. They even do 'OH!' chanting that's also in Trouble.

Song is shit though. A waste of their talent.

Um, the breakdown in the chorus at 0.19 is structurally identical to Trouble's chorus breakdown, only less dubby.

ALSO, if you remembered my review of RED, you'd also remember that "Trouble" was the only song from the album that I liked, and rated the highest. So sit.

Still not seeing it. Find me the equivalent point in the Trouble video if you would please.

Edit: The "ooh's" aren't even paced similarly............

royalan

Eh.

Maybe I was wrong for expecting so much from a group that came out of the X-Factor US machine. Based on all of those acoustic covers they were doing, I was expecting a more stripped down, Adele-but-more-youthful kinda Pop sound from them.

Why go through all the trouble of demonstrating that all the girls can sing if you're just going to give them Vocal Ability Not Required throwaway pop songs?

I'm still hear for the full track, but that snippet did not leave a good taste in my mouth. ;___;

Trigger

Eh.

Maybe I was wrong for expecting so much from a group that came out of the X-Factor US machine. Based on all of those acoustic covers they were doing, I was expecting a more stripped down, Adele-but-more-youthful kinda Pop sound from them.

Why go through all the trouble of demonstrating that all the girls can sing if you're just going to give them Vocal Ability Not Required throwaway pop songs?

I'm still hear for the full track, but that snippet did not leave a good taste in my mouth. ;___;

I agRih, but I'm sure the album itself will have a few songs on that level.

Yado

Azealia should never have talked about those collaborations with Gaga & Beyonce. It's going to be pretty embarrassing if she doesn't make the final cut.
iBtuj0l2wNpjr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom