• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I swear I've read that article before.
No they had another article before explaining why it's pointless, this is a new one.

[edit]http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/a-solo-harry-styles-song-called-dont-let-me-go-has-popped-up-online/115905/

Well 1Direction didn't last long, then.

Trigger

No they had another article before explaining why it's pointless, this is a new one.

Ah, that explains why it seemed so familiar.

[edit]http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/a-solo-harry-styles-song-called-dont-let-me-go-has-popped-up-online/115905/

I'm not worried. 1D still has a new album coming, and there's no telling when this was made anyway. I remember Adam Lambert demos popping up after he lost American Idol.

Yeah, saw this.

It actually isn't terrible as I like his voice, though I will be bitter. So, so, bitter.

(He won't be going solo until after their next album/tour.)

Styles

So Taylor has 9 back-to-back stadium dates until the end of July.

Let me stan a little.

ibsWSXRCd84XA3.gif

Delio

Not him going solo. But nah they do have like three more albums to pump out as per contract.

Bladenic

We need something to get this thread moving again. MIA, it's all up to you.

Also some of you hoes need to respond to swapnote in a timelier manner (or at all kiii).

cory64

1. 1 is the biggest number

2. Always round up to the nearest million, million-and-a-half, just be creative.

3. One million is equal to 3 x 500,000 or 8 x 250,000

4. Numbers age on an arbitrary scale e.g. 10 million in 2000 is equal to 3 million in 2010

6. A series of numbers can be subject to the Fibonacci effect, e.g. 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 3 = 30

2. Always round up to the nearest million, million-and-a-half, just be creative.

4. Numbers age on an arbitrary scale e.g. 10 million in 2000 is equal to 3 million in 2010

6. A series of numbers can be subject to the Fibonacci effect, e.g. 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 3 = 30
That AT&T commercial where the old guy asks a table of children what the biggest number possible is, and one of them earnestly shouts out "Ten!" is the most hilarious thing on television.

Is it even possible to multiply or add infinity to itself though?

Artemisia

Banned
They should have went with something a lot less in your face. The song is trying to be some massive Kelly Clarkson anthem, and doesn't suit them at all. :30 is when everything falls apart. Here's to the second single being better.

botty

Banned
They should have went with something a lot less in your face. The song is trying to be some massive Kelly Clarkson anthem, and doesn't suit them at all. :30 is when everything falls apart. Here's to the second single being better.

Arte, this is the kind of generic stuff they need to get air play. They sound nice on it, too. And there are some sections that are really epic at times...imo at least.

nnnnnnn

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

nnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNN this #NAVY maths primer I CANNOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom