• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
cas_and_dean__2_by_agigi111-gif

iRSG1FuzyqjqE.gif

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
I'm normally with you but 'Charli's flop album'? Explain yourself.

For me, it's horribly front-loaded: after the first three tracks, quality plummets quickly and never recovers. Suffers from a lot of questionable production choices, and much of the album drags in part because of that same-y sound. Didn't help that some of the best elements had been around for years, so the effect of "new Charli XCX album!" was more like "oh... this Charli XCX?" I was hoping for something fresher from her.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
For me, it's horribly front-loaded: after the first three tracks, quality plummets quickly and never recovers. Suffers from a lot of questionable production choices, and much of the album drags in part because of that same-y sound. Didn't help that some of the best elements had been around for years, so the effect of "new Charli XCX album!" was more like "oh... this Charli XCX?" I was hoping for something fresher from her.

I agree it's front loaded. I never really listened to it before when it was floating around though so I guess I have that too.

Koodo

Banned
I wasn't feeling the album until I got new headphones and the full extent of the production caressed my ear lobes. It's a slay minus those horrific ending songs.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh azealia didn't make the Kanye album? How dissapointing

My copy of TLOU came today though, Naughty Gods indeed
Shame about that HEINOUS autosave bug though, I'm eight hours in and my last save was just after the prologue
jbp6t5NDPGvrw7.png

Don't want to turn off my ps3 and have to do everything again
jbej2nFmwh1Znv.png
jbej2nFmwh1Znv.png

Bladenic

Well it's too late for you now probably (if you already have the bug), but play the game without signing in to PSN. Won't get it that way.

And Azealia getting cut from all her features is hilarious. Pharell help her.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Well it's too late for you now probably (if you already have the bug), but play the game without signing in to PSN. Won't get it that way.

And Azealia getting cut from all her features is hilarious. Pharell help her.

It's already been fixed I do believe, will just have to restart the game.
Which isnt all bad considering how good it is
and that I was playing with my housemate who is shit
ih6wDtCUYpiKj.gif

That weird MIA vine sounded cool
I am ready for her slayage

royalan

Even if that were true it wouldn't make my original post false.

Of course it's true. If you truly believe that xtina purchased her Best New Artist Grammy there's no way you can tell me you believe Beyonce deserved all those accolades for fucking tour DVDs and Check On It.

Kyon

Banned
Ya'll actually listen to Kanye tho?

imgoE7juFlSvV.gif

Let me not lie I am a fan of Diamonds are Forever and Monster but that was only because of the Queen of Rap that made that song relevant

imgoE7juFlSvV.gif

And he is Royalty so i never really hate him

Trigger

Yeezus is a good album, but very different from his other work. I can understand why it would be a turn off to some. Anti-pop isn't too bad a description.

I knew it would be shit :)

I could've spent my Friday night doing worse things, I suppose.
WQMfv.gif

Touchdown

Banned
LoL! Most of my family are black women. I have nothing but love for them. I just dislike celebrities being phony and taking advantage of people. Carey has zero integrity.

Oh hell no, Mumei let me go in on ha. Just got home from work and I'm in a shitty mood.
tumblr_m0je2pIgrk1qhk30fo6_250.gif

Bladenic

Yeezus is a 40 minute PUNCH. A damn near death experience. But it's almost anti-pop so idk if it has much use here.

Spill it. Really looking forward to Born Sinner too.

I haven't seen Man of Steel but I heard it's shit, like any Superman movie. DMJ hated it. I need to see This is The end.

royalan

K-HEW???

NAMIE IS HERE

The J-Pop Legendess Goddess released a video for her new song "Hands On Me" and it's a BOP.

And she's still flawless.

And she still slays choreo.

and TLC is randomly in it.

Icicle

Roachnomezer has been banned agaiN.

dsofnapsdoifasdf

Is she finally perma-banned, Mumei?

I will be devastated if she's gone for good.

Crooked Smile hardly counts as a feature to me they just did the hook.
I do hope they make a comeback though but it wouldn't be the same without Lisa.

Just got ACNL, and bitch for my first Animal Crossing title it's fuckin' perfect.
Oh, Kanye West's new album? I saw a few people talking about it on my Twitter timeline, is it worth it?

Bladenic

Crooked Smile hardly counts as a feature to me they just did the hook.
I do hope they make a comeback though but it wouldn't be the same without Lisa.

Considering Janelle Monae saying 2 barely audible words on We Are Young counted as a feature, I'd say this counts and then some.

Just got ACNL, and bitch for my first Animal Crossing title it's fuckin' perfect.
Oh, Kanye West's new album? I saw a few people talking about it on my Twitter timeline, is it worth it?
Either you love it or hate it there is no in between.

Considering Janelle Monae saying 2 barely audible words on We Are Young counted as a feature, I'd say this counts and then some.

That wasn't enough and neither is this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom