• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Mornin' all. Looks like Slayriah will most likely be wiping away some of your faves from the top 10 pretty soon. Don't get mad at me, I'm just the messenger.
ibzb1mDCsvtXXn.gif

Partition

Banned
Mornin' all. Looks like Slayriah will most likely be wiping away some of your faves from the top 10 pretty soon. Don't get mad at me, I'm just the messenger.
ibzb1mDCsvtXXn.gif

Aw sis, your delusion is as cute as that ratchet ass gif.

Glad to see everyone on this page stanning the Gypsy Queen though. She is coming, and she will come hard.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Don't some of you stan Kylie?

@kylieminogue: rihanna KILLED Twickenham Stadium 🔥 #diamonds #SexOnLegs!! http://t.co/7bixzMWDVs

Her WW power *.*

ibzb1mDCsvtXXn.gif

Um, not if she keeps on clocking negative updates

MARIAH CAREY – #Beautiful f/Miguel: 68.736 (- 0.109)

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Saw James Arthur last night at my summer ball and he actually is really good live
His voice is great, don't really like his song but the covers he did were nice

DMeisterJ

Banned
Ch... at these flop Taylor Stans here

Tickets sold: 496,452 / 496,452
Gross: $41,136,594

Slay bitch with your first 31 shows being sold out.

Bladenic

Ch... at these flop Taylor Stans here

Tickets sold: 496,452 / 496,452
Gross: $41,136,594

Slay bitch with your first 31 shows being sold out.

Where is the surprise? She's a local powerhouse after all. If she was global she'd probably outgross all of our faves.

royalan

...what happened to this group? It's like they all got hit with the ugly stick in the last month.

Disgusting tattoos...

Emaciated, crack-addict appearance...

Harry...well, Harry was always gross.

SaintZ

Not Liam transforming into the best looking one of the bunch.

tumblr_moi2ndfFIk1ra1ly1o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_moi2ndfFIk1ra1ly1o5_500.jpg

Zayn isn't that bad tbh
I think I'm skinnier than him RIP

All those tatoos are gross tho.

Trigger

How could you even defend that though? They honestly all look horrific these days.

Only Liam still looks semi decent. A matter of time I'm sure.

He just looks like an average guy at the very worst. There's nothing that needs defending. He'll be back in form with the others when the next album launches.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I wonder why the HIVE don't bring up the receipts from EPIC anymore... Is it because the movie is on the trend to have a lower LTD than the flop that is Battleship? Could it be because it is the second most expensive movie Blue Sky Studios has produced, and is on the trend to have the lowest gross that the studio has ever had?

Beyonce, her power and impact.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
:rip: at her saying 'that night'.

Guess she does take a few shots to the face.

Oop
iv0LiVmhBimIJ.gif
iv0LiVmhBimIJ.gif

I don't know why you keep bringing up Battleship though
It was a major loss for Universal and was the main reason they made a loss of nearly $100 million that year

Bladenic

Oop
iv0LiVmhBimIJ.gif
iv0LiVmhBimIJ.gif

I don't know why you keep bringing up Battleship though
It was a major loss for Universal and was the main reason they made a loss of nearly $100 million that year

Yeah Epic is still gonna break even, actually make a profit cuz it cost like nothing (by animation standards). Battleship was an immense flop due to MEGA FLOPPING in America and having a gigantic budget.

That said, the Hive were hyping Epic up, and it turned out to be shitty and underperform greatly. Not a single mention since opening weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom