• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

I'm always here for Britney so it's nice to hear the album is coming SOON.

Also, I listened to the HQ version of Oh La La for the first time and I like it a lot. It's cute song
ac1191zu1j.gif

Kyon

Banned
Femme Fatale's most unusual and biggest mistake was releasing in spring like she always releases her albums in the winter where sales thrive.
I'm glad its end of the year again like always. Hopefully around her bday again. Or if they were smart before black friday

Bless. New Gaga, Bey, and Brit will make for a great second half of 2013.

sis...

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
5ive, Artpop, Electric Lady, Robyn, Rihanna's upcoming singles...the end of 2013 could be an absolute delight.

Majmun

I'm still used to the matangi mix version. That one was a bit more mellow.

The final version is hectic as fuck. But amazing nontheless. God, I can't wait for her album to drop. I need my summer anthems.

Eric C

Godney was on Ryan Seacrest Live just now and said

-First time working with William Orbit she sounds really excited

I thought she recorded some William Orbit tracks for Femme Fatale that got cut by Dr Luke? Or am I remembering wrong?

Or did William Orbit just make some demos for Femme Fatale and she never recorded anything?

Kyon

Banned
I thought she recorded some William Orbit tracks for Femme Fatale that got cut by Dr Luke? Or am I remembering wrong?

Or did William Orbit just make some demos for Femme Fatale and she never recorded anything?

She never PERSONALLY worked with him. Dr Luke took complete control off her hands when he took over. He basically rejected everyone's stuff even things that were already making the cut. I believe she recorded some songs but I haven't seen them in the Sony Database before

Artemisia

Banned
Any artist who uses the dishonest sales inflation tactic of not putting their album on Spotfy at release is not deserving of the fractions of a penny I give them per song stream.

iMCYdFI3aEfqn.gif

Why is it dishonest to take advantage of the release window, where album sales are usually the highest?

Trigger

I've never really found a need for Spotify. Just listening to stuff in my iTunes library or off my iPod has been fine to me.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Why is it dishonest to take advantage of the release window, where album sales are usually the highest?

It's a bit like MAD. It relies on everyone doing the same thing. If an artist that normally posts lousy album sales doesn't put their seventh album on Spotify while all of the artists that week do have their albums on Spotify, I would absolutely call it dishonest if they scraped their way to the lowest-selling #1 album of the year.

Kyon

Banned
Ooh La La is pretty good.

I LIVE for the production on the verses, but the chorus is a bit of a flop.

It's a song that you like now and will forget about in a week. Then when it comes on randomly somewhere in a year you'll be like oh I forgot that song existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom