• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh and this

OhWQ4Xe.png

Below the likes of Jessica Simpson?

i4ch0gQWZTdhr.gif

Mumei

So, I am reading one of the greatest works of world fiction, Cao Xueqin's The Story of the Stone. It is a wonderful story, and it just spilled some tea on Arte:

"Èlégante, the leader of the troupe, was reserved for Grandmother Jia; the 'leading lady', Parfumeé, went to Bao-yu, Ètamine, the soubrette, to Bao-chai; the 'principal boy', Nénuphar, to Dai-yu; Althée, the leading 'painted face', to Xiang-yun, Cardamome, the second 'painted face', to Bao-qin; Artémisie, who specialized in old men's parts, to Tan-chun; and You-shi asked if she might keep Aubergine, who specialized in old women's parts, for herself."​

Learning new things about Arte all the time.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
It doesn't make them evil, just smart
Being able to sell a million albums before anyone has even heard the lead single is great for them

r0OJ7kI.gif

Nemesis_

So they've amassed so much money from lucrative endorsement contracts that they can essentially (and literally) buy their album certifications? :/

OH LAWD I'M FANNING MYSELF

Steve Carrell looks sexy and gruff manly in that new movie I'm not going to watch. So much YUM

He and Tina Fey are getting sexier the older they get. Too bad for Will Arnett, though. His once fine piece woke up one day and suddenly morphed into Gollum.

How could you, Will Arnett?

tumblr_inline_mmvbufazVN1qz4rgp.gif

Trigger

Someone joked about it the OT thread, but I wonder if Bey really would do something similar with her next album?

EDIT- Leona you LTTP gurl. Steve Carell was always cute.

DominoKid

I'm trying to tell y'all: the Carters are evil.

Nah they're just masters of the music business. They never take losses because they don't take risks. It detracts from the quality of their music though. They could do a lot better, especially Hov post-Black Album.

Trigger

Hmm, that's an interesting title. What is she "letting go" of tho? I was under the impression that she's been in a good place for awhile now. I'm here for it. #Beautiful and Almost Home were actually pretty decent.

Bladenic

Hmm, that's an interesting title. What is she "letting go" of tho? I was under the impression that she's been in a good place for awhile now. I'm here for it. #Beautiful and Almost Home were actually pretty decent.

Hmm good question.

Letting go of herself?

Letting go of her weight?

Letting go of her pressedness at Eminem?

Letting go of being a flop the past few years?

The possibilities are close to endless.

royalan

I'm here for it.

The last time Mimi gave us a semi-serious album title it was "The Emancipation of Mimi".

She's going to slay.

Hmm good question.

Letting go of herself?

Letting go of her weight?

Letting go of her pressedness at Eminem?

Letting go of being a flop the past few years?

The possibilities are close to endless.

Not you coming for her neck like that.
Em and Mimi were both pressed in that situation.

botty

Banned
Haha I agree, I was joking. Terrible cover art too.

But this title is sort in the same vein of EoM, so here's hoping it matches it in quality too.

We'll know when the Jermaine Dupri track drops. That's usually how you can tell where the album will go. #Beautiful was cute, but retired quick.

Bladenic

We'll know when the Jermaine Dupri track drops. That's usually how you can tell where the album will go. #Beautiful was cute, but retired quick.

RIP, yeah I've stopped using Beautiful already. It was good tho. At least it was a semi smash, she needed it.

Artemisia

Banned
um I am just watching that scene rn...........

EDIT: pete should have went for it tbh.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Yeah Epic is still gonna break even, actually make a profit cuz it cost like nothing (by animation standards). Battleship was an immense flop due to MEGA FLOPPING in America and having a gigantic budget.

That said, the Hive were hyping Epic up, and it turned out to be shitty and underperform greatly. Not a single mention since opening weekend.

I don't even mentioning Epic tbh

Plus I don't think you can fault the Navy for not understanding the scale of Battleship's floppage, subtraction and negative numbers is hard 4th grade maths.

So, I am reading one of the greatest works of world fiction, Cao Xueqin's The Story of the Stone. It is a wonderful story, and it just spilled some tea on Arte:

"Èlégante, the leader of the troupe, was reserved for Grandmother Jia; the 'leading lady', Parfumeé, went to Bao-yu, Ètamine, the soubrette, to Bao-chai; the 'principal boy', Nénuphar, to Dai-yu; Althée, the leading 'painted face', to Xiang-yun, Cardamome, the second 'painted face', to Bao-qin; Artémisie, who specialized in old men's parts, to Tan-chun; and You-shi asked if she might keep Aubergine, who specialized in old women's parts, for herself."​

Learning new things about Arte all the time.
SLKFJS;JLJ;LSDJF;

Kyon

Banned
Godney was on Ryan Seacrest Live just now and said

-Her kids WILL be in the Ooh La la MV like rumored

-she's writing a few tracks for the album

-will be very different

-Kerli confirmed for album 8! is writing stuff for Britney she said it herself.
075ee6d1.gif
(Pupi you betta stan)

-lots of guitar

-First time working with William Orbit she sounds really excited

-name dropped Mariah and stanned (<3)

-Vegas is not confirmed :keir:

-Album WILL be out by end of year. like rumored. No set date of course

She didnt say this but these are my thoughts on the news as of late:

No Autotune (let me add that this is only for the Orbit songs, although it doesnt sound like she will be doing straight up pop so who knows)

The tracks she wrote will def make it in the final cut like it used to.

Femme Fatale changed drastically because Fluke came into the picture and basically scrapped everything. Sounds like Will is letting her make the album she wants instead of taking control like Fluke. She says he just gives her interesting tracks to listen to and to write on.

Yup this sounds like Britney/ITZ part 2 your. The fears of Will making the album shit should be put to rest. He is actually listening to her and letting her do what she wants unlike Fluke

Pop album of the year is coming. None of your faves' albums have cut it yet this year.
icS63m5WzSJkj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom