• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Maybe they're still testing it? Either way it'll make posting ratchet celebrity tweets easier.

Truly the beginning of a new era in POP-GAF.
1Oymt.gif

royalan

What's the point of embedding if it doesn't actually show anything besides a link to see the tweet on Twitter's site?

Until about 5 minutes ago it actually embedded the tweet as you would see it on Twitter.

I guess they're still tinkering with it. I know I was getting annoyed because the page would load in its entirety, and then you would lose your place when all the tweets popped into existence on the page two seconds later. Maybe they're addressing that.

Esch

Banned
OT would be insufferable. But the readings in Popgaf might be a bit more fluffed.

meh, only the music topics. It works just fine on the coli and the bore, i c no issues with this.

possible drawback: losing the ability to troll people with misleading url titles

botty

Banned
meh, only the music topics. It works just fine on the coli and the bore, i c no issues with this.

possible drawback: losing the ability to troll people with misleading url titles

Well, I guess. Since a lot of people might just link to vids instead of embedding them.

Oh my God

I'm totally stanning Cher's new single.

I can't right now. That voice is like an alpha HUSKY mauling my ears. But a good maul. lol

THIS IS A WOMAN'S WORLD
THIS IS A WOMAN'S WOOOOORLD

botty

Banned
Oh my God

I'm totally stanning Cher's new single.

I can't right now. That voice is like an alpha HUSKY mauling my ears. But a good maul. lol

THIS IS A WOMAN'S WORLD
THIS IS A WOMAN'S WOOOOORLD

I don't use the song, but it did put an idea in my head for a creative project.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I have, quite a few times actually.

Speaking of her people cheered and gave standing ovations at her death in This Is The End. Her power.

My theater didn't. They laughed at her dying and her four lines.

And RN is actually doing well on the radio

RIHANNA – Right Now f/David Guetta: 26.829 (+ 1.356)

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh. I know, I missed my opportunity, too. People were mean to me so I stopped doing it, and now there's nothing to receipt stan. :(

Poor Mariah, she deserved better

ibmVFCZsNUbIo7.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Blocking out the rest of your most recent?

i5hfTYIDGYNi4.gif

Show us what you're ashamed of

Matt_

I just finished Spring Breakers and I lahved it, such a beautiful cast
ilTf0jPqRbHrM.gif

i was SCREAMING at selena gomez though. Even in a film about sex, drugs and shooting people she comes across as an innocent little girl

not Vanessa Hudgens though. She was one bad bitch

Clearly Zac Efrons peen is more corruptible than Beiebers

Oh and the Britney bits were great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom