• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The Ying Yang Twins still exist?

And singing about the non existent butt of Miley Sinus non the less.

that Miley Cyrus song

irH5JYv4mOxlg.gif
irH5JYv4mOxlg.gif

Need a version that is uncensored though, can't be doing with high pitched beeps all over th place

Miley Cyrus >>>> Walks like Rihanna

edit; Thinking about it, I don't know how Miley has rebranded herself so well

I know her last was a big step from the Hannah Montanna look, but I feel that nobody took her seriously or gave her shit
But ever since she cut hair it seems that everyone is obsessed with her

I'll be obsessed when she reaches the levels of LiLo or AmBynes

Touchdown

Banned
http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20130624&content_id=51624848&vkey=pr_mlb&c_id=mlb

MLB All-Star Charity Concert benefiting Sandy relief to star the New York Philharmonic with special guest, global superstar Mariah Carey
The New York Philharmonic, which will be led by Music Director Alan Gilbert, will perform two sets of New York and baseball-themed music, including Randy Newman's Suite from The Natural and the world premiere of Mark Isham's Suite from 42. Special guest Mariah Carey will join the New York Philharmonic to perform a select number of her all time classic hits mixed with tracks off of her new album.

My body is so ready.
ed2305b7_zpsf97fde45.png

royalan

B2B Xtina is just kitsch, straight-up. It's not elegant or classy or tasteful, it's kitsch. If you enjoy kitsch then good for you, personally I have no time for it.

No, you're absolutely delusional if you're describing the custom-made, hand sown works of ROBERTO CAVALLI as "kitsch."

WxXtAEm.jpg

This:

osa3URN.jpg

Is not kitsch.

Neither is this:

Or this:

And DEFINITELY not this:

X2bYnV4.jpg

Christina was clearly channeling another era with her BTB style (which was the point), but that alone doesn't make something kitsch. The Back to Basics era was awash with custom, hand-sown, high fashion GOWNS of the utmost quality and craftsmanship that probably cost more than your doctorate.

No, you're absolutely delusional if you're describing the custom-made, hand sown works of ROBERTO CAVALLI as "kitsch."

*snip*

Christina was clearly channeling another era with her BTB style (which was the point), but that alone doesn't make something kitsch. The Back to Basics era was awash with custom, hand-sown, high fashion GOWNS of the utmost quality and craftsmanship that probably cost more than your doctorate.

YASS PREACH.

tumblr_mo42fjrcDk1rmhho7o7_500.gif

godel, you're in denial.

tumblr_mo42fjrcDk1rmhho7o3_500.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I know he is disgusting, but Piers Morgan's quick and effortless draggings of the lessers is just so entertaining

He should start something with Rihanna, Azealia or Perez. It would be glorious

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Well, I have neither the time nor the interest in trawling through red carpet shots to find pictures like these which are certainly towards the more elegant end of anything I've seen Xtina do.

Christina was clearly channeling another era with her BTB style (which was the point), but that alone doesn't make something kitsch.
Of course 'channeling another era' was the point of B2B, and I never suggested anything else. But there is clearly a difference between this:

WxXtAEm.jpg

Which is borderline tasteful and retro, and this:

tumblr_m9fuva2YZM1r2o6wxo1_400.jpg

Which is kitsch.

And anyway, it's as though we haven't got fantastic evidence to suggest that Xtina is a lover of camp and kitsch.

793771-christina-aguilera-house.jpg

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
tumblr_m9fuva2YZM1r2o6wxo1_400.jpg

Which is kitsch.

And anyway, it's as though we haven't got fantastic evidence to suggest that Xtina is a lover of camp and kitsch.

793771-christina-aguilera-house.jpg
I've gotta jump on the "you're using that word wrong" bandwagon here -- especially now that you've posted two pics. I wouldn't call that costume, while campy to a certain extent, "kitschy." That room, on the other hand, absolutely is. You can't label an entire look of an era based on one set of costumes used for one song.

Or you can, and you can be wrong.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Pfft, calling us a bunch of broke divas

not a damn lie tbh

I keep getting adverts for Andrew Christian. I feel like I need to wipe the smut from my browsing history
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif

edit; I was scrolling up from my post and was ready to drag you for filth for insulting Kylie, but I see your rightful stanning
She really is so classy

Soooo Beyonce's adding more tour dates. Into December.

Bad news: She needs to fucking quit it.

Good news: I'm gonna try and score tickets to the Houston show. If I do this, no one will ever be able to contain me. Seeing the Queen in the flesh will only ascend me into my final form. Royalan will be forever scathed.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I keep getting adverts for Andrew Christian. I feel like I need to wipe the smut from my browsing history
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif

Kiiii me too. I fucking hate those things though, they're so stupid looking.

@Roy: I guess we will have to agree to disagree? B2B has alway struck me as some mighty kitsch. You're welcome to regard it as the very pinnacle of taste if you like.

Matt_

Kiiii me too. I fucking hate those things though, they're so stupid looking.

@Roy: I guess we will have to agree to disagree? B2B has alway struck me as some mighty kitsch. You're welcome to regard it as the very pinnacle of taste if you like.

ngl I kinda want a pair just to see what they're like, didn't even realise you could get them in the UK though

Also, Florrie has some free tracks to download from Last.fm

florrie+live+lounge.jpg

Giver her your coinstime

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I can't at the way they mould the dude's junk so it looks like a witch's nose. So stupid looking. CKs 4 lyfe.

Matt_

I can't at the way they mould the dude's junk so it looks like a witch's nose. So stupid looking. CKs 4 lyfe.

Ellie Goulding, ha influence

Kesha
Fill in the blank: If Ke$ha had a superpower it would be _________________ .

The shade that is running through my head right now

Matt_

Can't wait for the inevitable twitter feud though Azealia been good lately.

Hoping it happens after the album comes out and not before
I cannot be doing with more delays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom