• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
They all have one thing in common tho!
A big ego.

ibasBYjGIq1wHY.gif

botty

Banned
#Beautiful was only meant to prove that should could still clock a hit if she wanted to. I'm not surprised by this delay, tbh. She isn't Madonna, who is struggling at this point in her career to sell albums and have a single chart for more than a week. I'm guessing she wants to release her album with the rest of the trinity.

Partition

Banned
Gaga
Katy
Rih
Beyonce
Britney
Maybe Xtina
Mariah

will all be releasing at the same time now. RIP all our faves.

tho if you stan Gaga you should be fine

Damn, did they all just forget that they were supposed to be releasing this year? Who is going to get those undeserved grammys if our respective favs can't churn out auto piot hits on time? (I'm serious.)

moulels

Gaga
Katy
Rih
Beyonce
Britney
Maybe Xtina
Mariah

will all be releasing at the same time now. RIP all our faves.

Bless the Holy Spearit for actually staying on track and not overhyping her album.

8aI4LxM.png

I hope that Godney and Legend X release their albums close to each other and clock all the new girls * . *
RIP

Partition

Banned
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz...accused-of-assaulting-woman-in-nightclub.html

Chris Brown has reportedly been accused of assaulting a 24-year-old woman in a nightclub on Saturday night (June 22).

The singer is said to have shoved Deanna Gines to the ground in the Heat Ultra Lounge club, causing her to tear ligaments in her right knee, TMZ reports.

Gines - who said that she came into contact with Brown in the nightclub's VIP area - told the site that she has been advised she may require surgery to repair the injury.

However, Brown's representative has denied Gines's claims and insisted that the story doesn't make any sense.

His rep, Nicole Perna, commented: "I'm unaware of the incident, as is Chris's lawyer and his entire team. He was in a great mood after Powerhouse. None of this makes sense."

The 'Don't Judge Me' singer was famously convicted of assaulting Rihanna in 2009.

He was sentenced to five years' probation and six months of community service for the attack.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Forbes has spilled some tea concerning the Wednesday rankings

here’s a sneak peak at a few other folks who didn’t make the cut.

Adele

The singer still sells plenty of music but without a big global tour, it was hard for her to make our list this year. The new mom got plenty of attention this year for “Skyfall,” her theme for the latest Bond movie. It won an Oscar for Best Original Song.

Britney Spears

With no tour this year, Spears’ earnings fell dramatically. Her one-season stint on The X Factor wasn’t enough to land Spears back on our Celebrity 100 list.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dorothy...ek-why-brad-pitt-doesnt-make-this-years-list/

interesting

ibbYT9J7lIedUv.gif

B-Dex

What happened to darkchild? He was tweeting super religious stuff and then said to follow him on instagram... mess.

Nemesis_

I just feel like it looks like some bland basic promotional photo they've slapped the title over >_>

I mean, compared to their other album covers (for the singles), at least.

What's supposed to be the "final" version of Grown Woman on Soundcloud is so hollooooooooooow. That better not be it.

How do you go from a near-finished product that just needs a few things added to taking away absolutely everything but the entry-level beat? Mess.

botty

Banned
e674cb44-fb34-4336-a1ff-de0b00f21158.jpg

Tracklist:
01. Alien Days
02. Cool Song No. 2
03. Mystery Disease
04. Introspection
05. Your Life Is a Lie
06. A Good Sadness
07. Astro-Mancy
08. I Love You Too, Death
09. Plenty Of Girls In the Sea
10. An Orphan Of Fortune

Release: September 17th

The first single is shit, but I am still excited.

Touchdown

Banned
https://twitter.com/MariahCarey

the fear of Selena clocking her

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! WHyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????????????!!!!

tumblr_lvy3f1Kcvh1ql5yr7o1_400.gif
tumblr_lvy318aFZS1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_lvy3094i7d1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom