• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

j2MDeAntlLWx5.jpeg

DMeisterJ

Banned
Forbes ranking is messy tho. Oprah and Bey are at the top of TV and radio when Oprah has one of the lowest rated networks of all time (who's highest rated show was an episode of Oprah's Next Chapter which started Rihanna), and Bey hasn't had a radio hit in two years. And somehow Rih is #10 on that list.

A royal kii.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Bey embarks on a world tour, fakes a baby, and plays the Super Bowl and only makes it to #4 this year, while Rih released a album that took close to a year to scan platinum(TTT) and a tour that wasn't sold out(Loud) and managed to make #4 last year.

Goes to show that no matter how hard Bey tries, she will constantly only ever be compared to someone who barely even tries and is able to register huge amounts of success.

Majmun

Beyoncé is the most powerful celebrity on tv and radio according to that list.

"Kleptonce" indeed. Snatching from left to right
i7idInJMKwWp3.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Most powerful on Radio and hasn't registered a hit on the radio in a year. Most powerful on Radio when Rihanna is the one named Billboards #1 Top 40 artist since the inception of the charts.

A Forbes-sized mess

The hive will believe any praise, even if it makes no sense.

royalan

Bey embarks on a world tour, fakes a baby, and plays the Super Bowl and only makes it to #4 this year, while Rih released a album that took close to a year to scan platinum(TTT) and a tour that wasn't sold out(Loud) and managed to make #4 last year.

Goes to show that no matter how hard Bey tries, she will constantly only ever be compared to someone who barely even tries and is able to register huge amounts of success.

Yep.

"Success comes naturally for a true artist."

Yado

What did Rihanna rank this year?

Majmun

Most powerful on Radio and hasn't registered a hit on the radio in a year. Most powerful on Radio when Rihanna is the one named Billboards #1 Top 40 artist since the inception of the charts.

A Forbes-sized mess

The hive will believe any praise, even if it makes no sense.

What makes no sense is your strange personality disorder when it comes to the list.

One time you use it to drag Bey, the other time you discredit the list for being a mess.

Make up your mind #NVAY

I can't @ ya'll calling Miley Cyrus urban.

That pop song is the poppiest pop song of all the pop songs. It doesn't even remotely have an R&B/Hip-Hop flavor nor does her vocal style veer that way either. She just put a grill in her mouth and attempted to twerk in front of some black women she hired for the shoot, so no, she's not urban, she's nowhere near it, and we're squashing that notion NAO.

Gather them boo. Apparently being urban just means you used a black producer and shake your tailbone at a camera.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Gather them boo. Apparently being urban just means you used a black producer and shake your tailbone at a camera.

Nah simply shake your ass (or lack there of) on a unicorn pajama and then tell your producers you want to do black music (Key word BLACK not URBAN) and then shake your ass (then again lack there of) on the music video with some that have more ass than you. Sing about living that life (That she haven't really experienced making you look like a try hard) and yeah you are urban enough.

Hmmm will it succeed cause its a good song or because the music video had tons of cameos? In other words will it be a hit by its own merits or the merits of others?

Still dont see it being a hit and she doesnt has anything against Cher legacy and even Woman's World as basic as it is its more enjoyable than it. (Never called it the best thing ever in any moment so IDK where you coming with that one) If my opinion gets you hurt so much maybe not reading my post would help your hemorroid aches. Get some cream for that and siT
Hehe, you do know I'm just messing right? I have nothing against Cher, tbh.

MotherTina Teresaguilera

is helping black people in Rwanda.
Good for her. I love seeing celebrities helping the needy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom