• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynosure

Soulscribe

https://soundcloud.com/wallisonjuan/beyonc-feat-christina-aguilera

5GC8vI1.gif

Touchdown

Banned
I love it just coz it's Beyonce and I've been needing more of her than ever, but this leak is nowhere near the final version. The live version has like three other instrumental layers and transitions, plus this version (the leak) is way too monotone and boring. The final version will be way more dynamic, which is something this sorely lacks. It needs OOMPH.

Yeah that second verse is dumb. Why would you have an extended instrumental break right before the verse if you're gonna cut it by half. Silly. The final song will hopefully make more sense of that.

When is the final version coming out?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Ugh, after listening to this crap I'm more certain now than ever that the reason we haven't gotten any music from Bey yet is because the label heard it and told her to go back to the drawing board. Seriously, EVERYTHING we've heard has been total shit.

If record execs blocked crap music your fave wouldn't have a career post-2006 though.

When is the final version coming out?

When or right before the album hits. It has a very low chance of being the first single, so by the time it becomes one (if at all) it'll be around the time the album becomes available.

I'm still thinking that Grown Woman will be the lead single but team Bey seems to be spending an awful amount of time mixing it over and over.

I think the cause of the delay is related to the first single, not the album. I believe the album is on track to release in the fall/winter around the time ARTPOP releases, but they're just finalizing the kinks with Grown Woman (or whatever last minute decision switches GW out for another single).

3phemeral

Not gonna lie, scribe................forgivemeroyformysinfulthoughts........but I would be here for a beyonce/xitna collab. It would be so hyped and extra. I would live.

I just skipped over the tweet when it popped up on my feed. I am not dealing with Mariah and her 1000 remixes right now.

You should skip to just the end and appreciate her pillow talk and my god, that laugh is the stuff nightmares are made of! I love it.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I would categorically not be here for a Beyoncé/Xtuba collab. That tanned goose can ride someone else's coattails to a feat. credit smash.

I agree with what other's have said: Rihanna would have sounded much better on this song. And not just because she's Rihanna, but because I feel like this song really calls for a voice with a naturally exotic affectation.
And where is the damn lie? Nowhere tbh

Rihanna is a mediocre vocalist, but she's a vocal chameleon. When I heard her cover of Diamonds, I truly believed that she understood the intent behind the song and delivered it completely. Her rendition of Stay was honest and more than sufficiently emotional. And the rest of that horrid album proves she can effortlessly serve some Bad Bitch tea and Ice Queen realness.

Beyondrepair, on the other hand, clumsily wraps every single piece of shit song she's served around her as of late unlistenable primal growls of the jungle.

What should be a steamy, sensual introductory verse in SOTS becomes, under her astute direction, this weird half self-assured, half frightened declaration of nothingness. When she proclaims "I can do whatever I want" in GW, she sounds like a stubborn toddler begging Tina to let her play with her toys for one more hour.

She's a mess, and deserves all the ~140,000 album sales she's gonna get.

gerls It's time to pack it up and just WALK. AWAY.

iwfBWE7XwPhFg.gif

(._.)

Banned
Why? 1D would slay them.

fuck no. let me rephrase that. I wanna start a manband. none of these prissy hollister models running around. reinvent the concept. guys that look badass wearing rick owens and dancing to electroclash that sounds dark and manly.

DMeisterJ

Banned

Rihanna is a mediocre vocalist, but she's a vocal chameleon. When I heard her cover of Diamonds, I truly believed that she understood the intent behind the song and delivered it completely. Her rendition of Stay was honest and more than sufficiently emotional. And the rest of that horrid album proves she can effortlessly serve some Bad Bitch tea and Ice Queen realness.

Beyondrepair, on the other hand, clumsily wraps every single piece of shit song she's served around her as of late unlistenable primal growls of the jungle.

What should be a steamy, sensual introductory verse in SOTS becomes, under her astute direction, this weird half self-assured, half frightened declaration of nothingness. When she proclaims "I can do whatever I want" in GW, she sounds like a stubborn toddler begging Tina to let her play with her toys for one more hour.

iwfBWE7XwPhFg.gif

CLOCK IT

botty

Banned

iwfBWE7XwPhFg.gif

iPJgRdPxPNOAi.gif

fuck no. let me rephrase that. I wanna start a manband. none of these prissy hollister models running around. reinvent the concept. guys that look badass wearing rick owens and dancing to electroclash that sounds dark and manly.

So you want to be like The Wanted?

Well it looks like Prince still knows slay when he sees it, even if these days he is incapable of producing it in the studio.

http://pinboardblog.com/2013/06/aud...ykah-badu-q-u-e-e-n-princepaisley-park-remix/
ibp6sVaBvEQFPI.gif

Just dreadful. I wish he'd follow through on his plan to just release all the old shit he recorded when he still had it. My poor flop fave.
Still slays your faves in a live setting tho.

iwfBWE7XwPhFg.gif
The lady doth protest too much, methinks. Y'all spend way to much time on stuff you supposedly hate.
ibbb8GzpCTkgA8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom