• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
iD5nahVDA3bTp.gif

waiT what is this from?

edit: Drew, why didn't you post the pic he sent out that matches her penthaus.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
maybe here?: http://www.bbc.co.uk/events/ej58q9#b036bdjs

That lying hoochie better not lie to us again.

I don't know why but this made me scream
Thanks for the link, it is in ma favourites

edit; Just looking at some UK festival line ups and AZ is doing really well for ha self
She's on the second biggest stage @ Glasto and she is returning to Reading/Leeds as a pre-headliner
Not bad for a girl that has failed to put out a damn album

RIP me for reading the date wrong on that note
I have some hope for something new, even if it is probably somewhat delusional
iiDvn3PN1Z6vt.gif

edit2;
391773_519715951401767_19982866_n.jpg

They captured ha likeness so well

Nemesis_

I'm seriously keeping my expectations in check re:NYC right now but all the small things point to something happening >_>

I'm here for GYPSY

ibhDYzgQXFAANU.gif

Nemesis_

Drew this is starting to get worse than the Square Enix stans pretending Versus would appear at every single trade show ever.

ifNmoxq1ajwH5.gif

Mumei

I thought she had some surprisingly strong notes. But it had a very elementary feeling to it, right?

It felt ... weird, honestly. She sounded like she was going for a "bigger" sound to compensate for the lack of music that would normally be there to support her voice, maybe. And the vibrato had this thick quality to it. There's no video so for a moment I thought she was singing without a mic because of the way it seemed she was trying to sing. And I agree with you that it had an elementary feel to it; she sounds like she's trying to sing super-proper (slightly lowered larynx, open throat, vibrato), but it has this almost parodic quality to it where she ends up sounding more like Charice or a less extreme version of Holly Jervis than she does Whitney.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
WANT YOU TO MAKE ME FEEL

LIKE IM THE ONLY GIRL IN THE WORLD

LIKE IM THE ONLY ONE THAT YOU'LL EVER LOVE

LIKE IM THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS YOUR HEART

3phemeral

Sia and her flawless stanning:

n3NQUmk.jpg

[edit]

And that Gaga NA was strangely..."proper." Or like a child imitating what they think of formal singing, which is odd, because she's vocally beyond that sort of simplicity. The build up to the "there" was a great belt, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom