• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

da716fb2a17529278de5893f51315c06.png

5zvrU.png
5zvrU.png
5zvrU.png
5zvrU.png
5zvrU.png
5zvrU.png
5zvrU.png
5zvrU.png

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Prized Pig. OMG. So cruel.

edit; Friday Night Lights. Yay or nay? I need some new tv for summer
Yay. Huge fucking YAY. Do you watch Parenthood? Same showrunner, also amazing.

I also highly recommend Hannibal, Six Feet Under, Veronica Mars (lower quality, but very fun), and The Big C.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

I am in a public place and struggling to control myself right now

Yay. It's a solid show.

Yay. Huge fucking YAY. Do you watch Parenthood? Same showrunner, also amazing.

I also highly recommend Hannibal, Six Feet Under, Veronica Mars (lower quality, but very fun), and The Big C.

Oh good, I'll start it when I finish Girls then. Was going to start it ages ago but ended up watching Breaking Bad instead I think
The Big C looks interesting too

botty

Banned
Are we surprised, though? We're talking about a group of people who would sew a weave into their ass hairs if Beyonce did it.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The what?

Also Matt let me know when you finish Gurlz I wanna talk to yew about it and hear your opinions.

Finishing episode 8 now but then im going to bed, will probably finish sometime tomorrow

Ciara (Epic) 55-65k

Oh.

iDq9FwZEt2eNJ.gif

If those numbers hold up, it will have debuted lower than Fantasy Ride (81k first week), but higher than Basic Instinct (37k first week)

Seems being #2 on iTunes means JACK SHIT when #1 is going to clock 500k next week.

I think the Abominable Snowman posted that but that was just wishful thinking RIP

Poor Cici. I liked the album.

It's not that bad considering it has staying power much higher than any other of her albums. Body Party is #1 still on the charts and is the first album single, still not released to pop for crossover (July 22nd). I'm Out just got officially released to radio today/tomorrow (Or next week) and is still shitting on iTunes.She'll be top 2 tomorrow and next week minimum, and that's if she doesn't outdo predictions. J Cole oudid his by 50K.

I actually use songs from Ciara's new album. Maybe the leak really did hurt her. She deserved better.

I wouldn't worry.

royalan

No shade, that is a really bad nose job for her face. So tiny on that big head. Makes her look older than she is, too. That might be the skin bleaching, though.

Why can't some people just accept that a natural, fuller nose just looks better on some people.

DMeisterJ

Banned
The juxtaposition of this page is so clear. You have Rihanna who is a stunning natural beauty on a regular day, and then a tryhard mess a few posts later.

No wonder the Hive is pressed.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
The fuck? How are you nearly an hour late to your own show?
Sadly that sort of thing isn't uncommon. And depending where you are performing, it only hurts the fans. Aside from making them wait too long, if the artist is too late, it might cut their set short. Many venues won't keep the union crew past a certain time, otherwise it'll put them into outrageously expensive overtime fees...so the show just ends early.

royalan

Sadly that sort of thing isn't uncommon. And depending where you are performing, it only hurts the fans. Aside from making them wait too long, if the artist is too late, it might cut their set short. Many venues won't keep the union crew past a certain time, otherwise it'll put them into outrageously expensive overtime fees...so the show just ends early.

Madonna was fucking two hours late when MDNA came to Philly. My roommate still got his life though.

But anyone who was hoping to get home via SEPTA was outta luck I think.

cory64

Madonna was fucking two hours late when MDNA came to Philly. My roommate still got his life though.

But anyone who was hoping to get home via SEPTA was outta luck I think.
Anyone hoping to get home via SEPTA from any event is out of luck tbh

royalan

Anyone hoping to get home via SEPTA from any event is out of luck tbh

RIGHT!?

Gurrrrl, they raised the fare this week! $2.25!? And don't get me started on the ripoff with the tokens! #OverIt

Only thing worse than SEPTA is driving. I hate fucking driving in this city. Thinking I might give Philly Car Share a try, though.

Nemesis_

Can Queen Mumei edit the OP since it is LONG OVERDUE and I am sure that Sharte has been busy NOT trolling?

I assume he has an update ready.

If he doesn't, nvm >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom