• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

Today's my birthday, so last night I went downtown to karaoke night at this gay bar in Austin. I wanted to sing Gladys Knight, but got drunk and antsy so I chose Beyonce.

I had a lot to drink but I vaguely remember turning it

the fuck

OUT

Happy Birthday Soul. There's no better way to celebrate a birthday than with Beysus' blessing.
yahooFlutter.gif

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Today's my birthday, so last night I went downtown to karaoke night at this gay bar in Austin. I wanted to sing Gladys Knight, but got drunk and antsy so I chose Beyonce.
Happy birthday!!

Which bar did you go to? :) I used to live in Austin. Got to visit in April, which happened to coincide with Castro's grand opening week.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Happy Birthday SoulScribe! :D

So, the "Ooh La La" video was dull. I need GaGa to come back and show everyone how to do a great video.
That's...debatable. I really hope Gaga's first video back has the same production value we expect from her but sticks closely to the song. I feel like her Marry The Night video would have been so much better had it not included quite a bit of that story at the beginning. Same with Alejandro.

Nemesis_

The Ooh La La video was atrocious but so is the song.

I don't know why anyone expected anything more tho, it was clearly a very quickly put together track for a movie.

I've liked all of Gaga's videos and was kind of surprised to see how much of PopGAF didn't enjoy the Marry The Night video further down the track. I mean yeah, the whole prelude was a little bit overdrawn but if we look at the part where those CUM RELEASING synths kick in I thought it was quite a good effort. >_> The only video I can say was truly iffy was Alejandro but even then I put that down to a combination of Klein and Gaga's BTW eminent thinking. The video screams Klein despite not really having anything to do with the song at all. (Actually, the more and more I think about it, Alejandro's video could've been a perfect (kind of) follow up to the Eh Eh video - but I guess that never happened).

But yeah, I dunno, I just can't get excited about something like OLL which is just so pedestrian.

ioJnbJmsb1KwH.gif

Oh and Happy Birthday Soulscribe! I will play Gaga's discography (and some of your rancid creole period witch fave) in your honour.

iJATODWfiDtME.gif

That's...debatable. I really hope Gaga's first video back has the same production value we expect from her but sticks closely to the song. I feel like her Marry The Night video would have been so much better had it not included quite a bit of that story at the beginning. Same with Alejandro.
Oh, I know. Even though she has hits and misses, I appreciate that she puts some effort into each of them, unlike some other artists. I'm being optimistic and hoping that she brings it with all of her videos for the next era. About the video for "Marry The Night", I wish the whole first part wasn't included either, because when the song begins the video is actually quite nice. I actually have no qualms with "Alejandro", though. My favorite video from her would have to be "Judas", and I'm anxiously awaiting when she releases a new video that tops that one. Her worst video is "The Edge of Glory" and I hope she never ever releases something that putrid and boring ever again.

Nemesis_

Honestly there isn't ONE pop star who won't be dragged, and I was bored. :3

ANYWAY, I just noticed this on Twitter as well. The good sis Marius brought my attention to it.

z4i43Wo.png

While DJWS also posted this

nQ8lgz6.png

I doubt it's too legit and I wouldn't get my hopes up, but here we go - the thread is moving slowly anyway. DJWS is a vile cunt troll and probably on the same level as Artemisia tbh.

I think DJWS is just so aware of how THIRSTY the monsters are getting and is purposely playing on that ;_;

Nemesis_

Lana only has one amazing video, "Ride". The rest are just good or sub-par.

I'm excited about her next video. Really hoping that it's true that "Gods and Monsters" is going to be included. I love that song.

Born To Die and Blue Jeans were both pretty fantastic too. I prefer her video for Born To Die above everything else though, I love the imagery even if it doesn't make much sense. >_>

That's because that wasn't a music video. It was a sad excuse for a fashion commercial set to music.

The original concept for Edge of Glory was closer to the stuff we saw in performances (a couple jumping off a cliff together, mermaids and shit) but it was scrapped because presumably Gaga wanted to be too hands on with the project even though Joseph Khan was directing. She was being a bitch if the rumours were to be believe ;_;

So they quickly threw that mess together and that's what we got.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Lana only has one amazing video, "Ride". The rest are just good or sub-par.

I'm excited about her next video. Really hoping that it's true that "Gods and Monsters" is going to be included. I love that song.

I think it will be in it.

Tropico is supposed to be about Adam and Eve type characters regaining their innocence or some awesome shit like that.

ANYWAY, I just noticed this on Twitter as well. The good sis Marius brought my attention to it.

z4i43Wo.png

While DJWS also posted this

nQ8lgz6.png

I doubt it's too legit and I wouldn't get my hopes up, but here we go - the thread is moving slowly anyway. DJWS is a vile cunt troll and probably on the same level as Artemisia tbh.

I think DJWS is just so aware of how THIRSTY the monsters are getting and is purposely playing on that ;_;

Gaga is coming sometime in the next two months. I don't see what's so unbelievable about these tweets.

Born To Die and Blue Jeans were both pretty fantastic too. I prefer her video for Born To Die above everything else though, I love the imagery even if it doesn't make much sense. >_>

The original concept for Edge of Glory was closer to the stuff we saw in performances (a couple jumping off a cliff together, mermaids and shit) but it was scrapped because presumably Gaga wanted to be too hands on with the project even though Joseph Khan was directing.

So they quickly threw that mess together and that's what we got.
I love the "Born To Die" video as well, but it just didn't have the certain quality that "Ride" did to make it amazing for me. The "Blue Jeans" video did nothing for me, even though I love the song to death.

Also, I'm still disappointed that we didn't get that mermaid video for "The Edge of Glory". Oh what could have been. :(

Nemesis_

Is Haus really in Paris rn?

Also is Gaga's twitter still "hacked"?

All of Gaga's profiles haven't been touched since the hack, so I am assuming it was intentional otherwise she really would've restored it, right?

Regarding the HAUS.....I don't really know. The term is used to just describe her team who works on bringing her ideas or whatever to life (ie. sparkler cone bra, fibre optic wig) so there are members all over the world.

Maybe the designers she is working with are all presently located in Paris, so that's why things are flying around about Paris. She created a perfume branding that seems to be based in Paris too.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Everybody should just turn their thoughts to Halcyon Days, out August 27th worlwide, preorder links coming soon, including the hit single, Lights.

iHI1JIkcBDVCv.gif

Kyon

Banned
All of Gaga's profiles haven't been touched since the hack, so I am assuming it was intentional otherwise she really would've restored it, right?

Regarding the HAUS.....I don't really know. The term is used to just describe her team who works on bringing her ideas or whatever to life (ie. sparkler cone bra, fibre optic wig) so there are members all over the world.

Maybe the designers she is working with are all presently located in Paris, so that's why things are flying around about Paris. She created a perfume branding that seems to be based in Paris too.

I'm talking about her main team tho. Like Starlight and them

Nemesis_

Everybody should just turn their thoughts to Halcyon Days, out August 27th worlwide, preorder links coming soon, including the hit single, Lights.

iHI1JIkcBDVCv.gif

DEATH is she really including Lights on Halcyon Days too? SHE'S PUT THAT SONG ON FOUR ALBUMS NOW

I'm talking about her main team tho. Like Starlight and them

Doubtful. Are you talking about Gaga too? She was seen in New York yesterday if I remember right. Starlight is probably on the streets of Detroit scrounging for money or something.

(I've not heard anything about anyone being in Paris)

Kyon

Banned
DEATH is she really including Lights on Halcyon Days too? SHE'S PUT THAT SONG ON FOUR ALBUMS NOW

Doubtful. Are you talking about Gaga too? She was seen in New York yesterday if I remember right. Starlight is probably on the streets of Detroit scrounging for money or something.

(I've not heard anything about anyone being in Paris)

It was some vile rumor i saw on that one vile site. Probabl related to the The Sun rumor or whatever. :(

Well, it was on Halcyon, and this is a rerelease.

I guess making Halcyanide have an 70k LTD WW could do her some good.

Nemesis_

It was some vile rumor i saw on that one vile site. Probabl related to the The Sun rumor or whatever. :(

Oh, yeah it's related to the iTunes Festival rumour. Apparently the budget for the iTunes Festival is like 300,000 pounds or something and her HAUS is working on costumes and shit SECRETLY IN PARIS.

lol

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Mess Nem, you didn't get why we were trending PDF, he is putting up an unpitched version of Cake

That's what the monsters asked in return for the trend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom