• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
Insert Fabricated Hyperbolic Hate Diarrhea by FleaHive Stan here

Nope. It's a side thing. A movie soundtrack song she recorded for her kids for a movie of the franchise they love. This has nothing to do with her albums. It's supposed to be cute and generic and kiddy. Kind of the point.

Aguila

#ICONIC

i5PgJ0qhhoBpX.gif

I want to hear those two songs already, but it will probably be a while. A looong while.
i5PgJ0qhhoBpX.gif
i5PgJ0qhhoBpX.gif

Yado

She's anything but in the video.

You Bey Stans really don't try anymore do you. Guess since your fave doesn't care about y'all I don't blame you

It was just a casual observation. She can barely lift her arms to demonstrate that transformation. :(

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I like ATMJAM

Heard the full version on the radio and I was bopping along
Zane Lowe, who is a pretty big DJ in the UK reckons it will be her next 212. Got a great reaction from the audience too

I think it will lend itself well to remixes, which is good because I get my life when AB comes on in clubs

edit; and it is definitely a grower
I wish Azealia kinda did the chorus with Pharell though

Kyon

Banned
It was just a casual observation. She can barely lift her arms to demonstrate that transformation. :(

LOL I think that was more shit acting than being "lifeless" which isn't really the right description for that

At the same time she's with her kids and her neice and its a kids movie theme so it fits in

Trigger

ATMJAM isn't the worst thing I've heard, but it's not very impressive. Poor Ms. Banks. This album has been a messy affair so far.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Accidentally clicked on internet search on my ps3 and found this as one of the old searches

Pharrell has really been slaying for years

Kyon

Banned
Godney slaying with a damn OST song.

Breaking more records and yet again proving that her and Rihanna are plotting

tumblr_inline_mps50f0FBr1qz4rgp.gif

Billboard said:
Britney Spears makes her second-highest debut on Billboard’s Mainstream Top 40 chart, as “Ooh La La” roars in at No. 22. She arrived at a higher rank only with “Hold It Against Me” (No. 16) in 2011. The new song marks Spears’ 31st Mainstream Top 40 entry, pushing her past Mariah Carey (30). Rihanna leads with 36.

“Audience reaction has been as expected thus far: Her fans react to everything she does,” says Erik Bradley, assistant PD/music director of WBBM Chicago, which played “Ooh” 56 times last week (June 17-23). “Britney’s important to the format, and I really like the sound of the song.”

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/1568100/chart-highlights-ooh-she-did-it-again-britney-spears-debuts-on

Also

payohlaqusg3.png

Oh and

Untitled_zps867ea754.png

2013's top selling dance/electronic song is currently will.i.am & Britney Spears' "Scream & Shout," which has shifted 2.27 million

DEATH @ Will & Britney and not Feat. She gets full credit with him unlike the others.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/code/1568861/daft-punk-william-britney-spears-lead-2013-mid-year-soundscan

Bladenic

What a weak retort. Azealia is slipping in everything it seems. How nice of Lilly to say Azealia is a one hit wonder when she's never had a hit.

Matt_

YUNG RAPUNXEL ‏@AZEALIABANKS 1h
@lilyrosecooper your husband looks like a thumb.

I dont know why this is making me scream so much

lily-allen-729-420x0.jpg

What an odd combo to have beef though

Yado

tumblr_inline_mpsil6w2EP1qz4rgp.png

So Lily had been trying it for a while now. I suppose she was the "thirsty UK singer" Azealia was referring to.

Kid Fury said:
The Paypal Pimpstress: Lil Kim is giving her fans a gift for her own birthday. In celebration of the hip-hop queen’s 39th birthday, she has released a new track called “Looks Like Money.” The flashy record is available as free download now.
Personally, I think the song would be loads better if it didn’t sound like she recorded it on her iPad while driving down The West Side Highway, but it’s not bad at all. Steps in the right direction, Kimmy.
Click the pic to listen.
iccCq9HLkabDB.gif

Today's my birthday, so last night I went downtown to karaoke night at this gay bar in Austin. I wanted to sing Gladys Knight, but got drunk and antsy so I chose Beyonce.

I had a lot to drink but I vaguely remember turning it

stashed-image-0510f465f506ae.gif

the fuck

OUT

Kyon

Banned
WaiT she co wrote it confirmed.

Tell me this is not Britney/ITZ Teas

Let me know I'm waiting.

It's coming.

Legend X her undeniable power. Also I thank Rihanna for calling Britney and telling ha to use Sia for a hit

The girls are so nice to ha

ibtsLOzst5Ip4d.gif

Trigger

Today's my birthday, so last night I went downtown to karaoke night at this gay bar in Austin. I wanted to sing Gladys Knight, but got drunk and antsy so I chose Beyonce.

I had a lot to drink but I vaguely remember turning it

the fuck

OUT

Bless. Happy birthday. You better werK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom