• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't get how you're late for your own damn concert. But then again I was raised to be on-time for everything.
mgid:uma:content:mtv.com:1710109

looks tacky

MTV has died already, but seeing this horrid redesign has effectively killed the wonderful memories.

Nemesis_

Apparently The Sun has reported that Gaga will be performing at the iTunes Festival during September.

I get all of the British publications confused so I can't remember if this is a reputable source or not >_>

EDIT: oic PopJustice has the deets:

“The gig in Camden has a huge budget and is likely to be the first anyone sees or hears of her album. The Haus Of Gaga team have been working in secret on costumes and stage sets for the show from their base in Paris.”

Exciting.

“Gaga’s dancers have also been rehearsing but she’s only told her closest friends about the new direction she’s taking,” he or she continued. “The music is going to be a big departure and Gaga’s dreamed up a whole new image for the album.”

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The Sun is a disgusting rag owned but Rupert Murdoch
Anything from it is questionable, but I remain hopeful

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Dunno if I should be here but I'm soundtripping on 90's-00's songs. Been listening to Moby (Porcelain), J.Lo (Waiting For Tonight, Love Don't Cost A Thing), Fatboy Slim (Right Here, Right Now), Janet Jackson (All For You).

Kyon

Banned
Dunno if I should be here but I'm soundtripping on 90's-00's songs. Been listening to Moby (Porcelain), J.Lo (Waiting For Tonight, Love Don't Cost A Thing), Fatboy Slim (Right Here, Right Now), Janet Jackson (All For You).

Your flawless taste always seems to get better and better *.*

Trully deserve your place in the YRP Fan Trinity

ivmqj0InCaZet.gif

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Man, I miss the 90's and 00's stuff.

Also Evanescence. Man, they were soooo good before.

Nemesis_

Moby's Play is one of my favourite albums, and one of the few where I can listen to every single track without skipping. Really love it, such a fantastic collection of music.

J.Lo is cute too, I've recently been rediscovering her other stuff. Always been a fan of Fatboy Slim's stuff as well - I don't really hear from him anymore though :/

Also Evanescence. Man, they were soooo good before.

I think their first album is pretty fantastic (or, whichever one had Bring Me To Life) but I think they fell to shit PRETTTYYYY quickly thereafter. I really liked Amy's track with Seether though. Maybe her FUCKING her band every time she changed them lead to their demise. >_>

ULTROS!

The one with Seether was pretty good, in fact it was the last song that I liked from her. Call Me When You're Sober was fine, I enjoyed it, probably the only song I liked from that album.

I should grab Fallen again, I kinda lost my CD twice. :/

Also: SUGAAAAR RAY

I'm a big Garbage fan too.

Nemesis_

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I love Shirley Manson and Butch. The others I forget about though. >_> I own all their albums, I think they were amongst one of the first bands that I bought every single album for physically. I really, really like the sound of BeautifulGarbage best though I have a soft spot of nostalgia for Version 2.0 too. I love Cherry Lips ;_; and the sound of Androgyny too.

Oh, and Kyon, there's a preview of the Ooh La La video out.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTgxNzg4MTEy.html

rGEflG7.gif
rGEflG7.gif
rGEflG7.gif

ULTROS!

7F1D597347833AC93BC68A78732F7F94.jpg

Kween

I remember she had a song dedicated to Christina Aguilera, dunno who said that though: Untouchable

Also, this is her best song in her latest album, it's the closest thing to old Garbage Control

Nemesis_

It's actually quite funny, I'm listening to BeautifulGarbage on Spotify right now and I realise how fucked up my CD must have been. There were so many distortions and such that I thought were part of the song but my CD must've been hideously scratched ;_; It's nice to hear them on Spotify in perfect quality ;_;

ULTROS!, what did you think of Bleed Like Me or Not Your Kind of People? I only heard a few songs from Bleed Like Me - my favourite is quite easily Run Baby Run, but I've never properly sat down and listened to Not Your Kind of People.

ULTROS!

It took me some time to like Bleed Like Me, so I could give you my full review about it:

• Bad Boyfriend - This song is pretty cool. It's "naughty" sounding like Supervixen and Temptation Waits. It's more on the rock side compared to Temptation Waits (more dance sounding).
  • Run Baby Run - This song is pretty cool and I like it. Although it's not my biggest favorite.
  • Right Between The Eyes - It's ok.
  • Why Do You Love Me - Probably my favorite song, and it's very catchy. I liked the heavy riffs played at the intro.
  • Bleed Like Me - Pretty mellow, I find it nice, although it's not my favorite.
  • Metal Heart - Another favorite song of mine. For some reason I liked the instrumental part in the middle of the song.
  • Sex Is Not The Enemy - I like this song a lot too. I liked the heavy riffs and vocals. Plus the video was cool.
  • It's All Over But The Crying - Oh god this song is so depressing it's so good. I liked the line "if I could, I would, I'd change everything coz I can't forget you."
  • Boys Wanna Fight - I don't really like this song that much.
  • Why Don't You Come Over - I don't like this song.
  • Happy Home - It's a pretty good finale and more but So Like A Rose and You Look So Fine beats it. What I like about these finale songs is that they have a minute of instrumentals towards the end.

Unfortunately I'm not a fan of Not Your Kind Of People, I only like Control. :/

ULTROS!

Wait i thought i was the only Shirley Manson fan here ;__;

No you're not. :p

Yuna = Queen
Shirley Manson = Queen

Nemesis_

Yuna is a flop, I don't understand the love for her. Payne and Lulu are where it's at.

But I am steam panini pressed that Lulu got banged up by that cockatrice mess and didn't get to be part of YRP (or YRL, whatever)

Bladenic

Yuna is a flop, I don't understand the love for her. Payne and Lulu are where it's at.

But I am steam panini pressed that Lulu got banged up by that cockatrice mess and didn't get to be part of YRP (or YRL, whatever)

Gerl no you didn't. Kyon get ha

Edit: oh.

Lulu's pregnancy is iconic. 7 months in and she still kept her figure, queen.

Kyon

Banned
Illuminatiney coming back conveniently before Album8? Something is brewing

Maybe they'll mend her knee? They only broke it before because she quit.

iEntBOHg09SWQ.gif

Gerl no you didn't. Kyon get ha

Edit: oh.

Lulu's pregnancy is iconic. 7 months in and she still kept her figure, queen.

As long as anyone in X-2 had some impact im happy *O*

ULTROS!

Lulu's breasts are iconic no doubt.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
All ya'll talking about Garbage and I thought it was the genre then I remembered it was Garage
jbp6t5NDPGvrw7.png

That Cherry Lips song is nice though

Matt_

The bit at 36 seconds is just begging to be photoshopped

Kyon

Banned
The bit at 36 seconds is just begging to be photoshopped

First few seconds is already perfect for :

"look honey flops"

*Shows picture of the other girls*

Done.

If only I had Koo's skills

Also when she squats down is where you can make a "Shitting on your faves" gif

EDIT: it has begun

iSBJuptXk5mlB.gif

Bladenic

Britney looks great in that video. I didn't like FF outside the singles, but if she can deliver another 3 amazing dance tunes like HIAM, TTWE, and I Wanna Go I'll be here for it.

Yado

It's...ok it sounds padded, like there wasn't enough to make a full song so they just keep repeating Pharrell's lines and those weird background noises. I don't care for Nicki but this song is perfect for a Nicki verse. If only Azealia hadn't burnt that bridge. :/

I'm starting to think Azealia peaked with 1991 and Fantasea. The calibre of her work has fallen off since then.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I swear, Interscope wants Azealia to flop.

There was an interview with ha where she revealed that it was the label that wanted Yung Rapunxel as her first single. And with Pharell's recent success, they probably chose ATM JAM as her second. They just are not good single material tbfh

#MissCamaraderie+MissAmorWorldDomination20XX

Yado

I swear, Interscope wants Azealia to flop.

There was an interview with ha where she revealed that it was the label that wanted Yung Rapunxel as her first single. And with Pharell's recent success, they probably chose ATM JAM as her second. They just are not good single material tbfh

#MissCamaraderie+MissAmorWorldDomination20XX

SO SICK
Of having my plans changed. …… Miss amor and miss camaraderie should’ve been out. …….
Secretly missing the days of being unsigned, when all the power was mine.
Now a days I just feel like a bad actress.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom