• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlantis

I am perched for when the "exceptions" exponentially grow over time like Squints' vulva.

naomireads.gif

Do you hear that crying? KILL THAT LIGHT!

botty

Banned
I am perched for when the "exceptions" exponentially grow over time like Squints' vulva.

naomireads.gif

Do you hear that crying? KILL THAT LIGHT!

:air:

Sorry, but Jared will be the only one ever. Oh and Kyon, of course~

Unlike you two messes, I am not here to "spread" for every slimy phallic that slithers out a twink's skinny jeans. Women are more attractive than men anyway. Did I lie?

iWf0x9ypPLTjB.gif

Ties

Banned
:air:

Sorry, but Jared will be the only one ever. Oh and Kyon, of course~

Unlike you two messes, I am not here to "spread" for every slimy phallic that slithers out a twink's skinny jeans. Women are more attractive than men anyway. Did I lie?
I'm sorry that you prefer the depths of the Mariana Trench over delectable protein.

inE4ifyd6fxKk.gif

Kyon

Banned
For my one and only Botty:

NO MATCH NO MATCH NO MATCH

FOR YOUR FINGERPRIIIIIIIIINT, NO SUBSTITUUUUUUUTE NO OTHER YOUUUUUUUUU!

CAUSE THERE COULD ONLY BEEEEEEE OOOOONE, THERE COULD ONLY BEE OOOONE!
ibvBiNBTzFbSeN.gif

SaintZ

I saw the behind the scenes ealier today. Xtina looked good tbh. She had a little interview where she said she was honored to be working with Alejandro and stuff.

After the segment, the host said that Xtina had had too many flautas
ov3qo9guo3.gif

royalan

BOTTY

LQ Image of Xtina at the first Voice taping:

tumblr_mpsrlrLXsN1rf0so6o1_500.jpg

OMG!!! IS SHE WEARING THE "YOUR BODY" DRESS!!!??????

Now that she has her old figure back that dress probably looks stunning on her. The REVENGE.

botty

Banned
BOTTY

LQ Image of Xtina at the first Voice taping:

tumblr_mpsrlrLXsN1rf0so6o1_500.jpg

OMG!!! IS SHE WEARING THE "YOUR BODY" DRESS!!!??????

Now that she has her old figure back that dress probably looks stunning on her. The REVENGE.

waiT I think that's the dress that the guy who went to the show talked about. It doesn't show cleavage like the Your Body dress, but it looks similar.

I am so ready for her slayage.

----

5th Harmony snippet of their new track "Me and My Girls"

Maybe you guys will like this better. I hope..

botty

Banned
And any fears I had that she was going to "play nice" this season were SQUASHED.

"I heard this turned into the Black Shelton Show while I was gone."

QUEEN.

#TheBitchIsBack

iHNAUuXed1rEC.gif

She also shaded Mariah and that Ariana grande hew girl.

#StillBitchy

iHNAUuXed1rEC.gif

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
8.19 SINGLE RELEASE

9.1 VIDEO RELEASE

11.11 ALBUM RELEASE

OMG THE DATES YOUR FAVES WILL BE CRUCIFIED FJSJHDHD

8/19 = Monday
9/1 = Sunday
11/11 = Monday

Really? Hmm... While it does look like there's finally movement, I'm going to cautiously wait a bit longer before hyping myself up.

Poor BeyHIV
Very little that is said in PopGAF really surprises me. This, however, lacks any class, tact, or intelligence whatsoever.

Ties

Banned
All I want from Gaga is a fun dance album, she's at her best when she disregards politics and empowerment anthems.

Very little that is said in PopGAF really surprises me. This, however, lacks any class, tact, or intelligence whatsoever.
If you have any inkling of what is actually said in PopGAF what I posted is largely inoffensive compared to the usual insults that can be found in this thread.

Stop trying it, thanks.

DMeisterJ

Banned
At the very least the Monsters have a release late.

Poor BeyHIV

RIP

Gaga broke her hip and delayed her album and still has more info out there than someone who has been out since the Super Bowl. What kind of lack of efficiency from Beyst? #icant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom