• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Done. What happens now?

NEW TO SKYPE AHHH

Added you I think. Im new to Windows 8 Skype so Im just letting people invite me as I learn this version so beats me.

Edit who is that hottie that sent me the friend request just now? *.*

Accepted anyway LOL

botty

Banned
Queen Rachel Jeantel just slayed on piers morgan.

imQsp1yB1mkCD.gif

royalan

Queen Rachel Jeantel just slayed on piers morgan.

imQsp1yB1mkCD.gif

She really did. I got emotional watching. She really drove home that Trayvon isn't the kid the media is portraying him as just to fit the narrative that he had it coming.

That's all I'll say about it here, though.

Bladenic

Screaming. Isn't that BELOW expectations? It's only 70% done so maybe she'll come in on actual expectations, 60-70k.

So much for 250k

Kyon

Banned
I COULD make a post of all the ridiculous fucking things that whore has done to get all her hits and all the COSTUMES and weird shit she's worn on her concerts and videos but let me not. She surely is TALENTED with her THROAT tho that's for sure

Vazra

I COULD make a post of all the ridiculous fucking things that whore has done to get all her hits and all the COSTUMES and weird shit she's worn on her concerts and videos but let me not. She surely is TALENTED with her TITS tho that's for sure

FTFY

royalan

I AM SHOCKED

Anyway, Spotify is being shady

bUUOfZj.png

Well, it makes sense. Christina Aguilera does offer a superior version of what Beyonce is selling. So, if you're into Beyonce, you might be ready to step on up.

Oh, yay, another Beyonce album. Step up to Xtina.

Authenticity? Legit writing credits? A real musical perspective? Integrity?

But I mean, you're a Beyst fan, so I'll excuse you for not knowing what any of these things are...

Maybe the more apropos question was, who's buying?
iccCq9HLkabDB.gif

As a Prince fan (again note the avatar and the name) i'm probably familiar with all the above. What you should be aware if (if not you will be soon) is that all those things mean nothing if no one is paying attention. Luckily my fave reached legendary status (the real kind, not this stan stuff) before he became irrelevant. Can the same be said of yours? With a straight face, mind you.
ibylRSka21tyMD.gif

royalan

Maybe the more apropos question was, who's buying?
iccCq9HLkabDB.gif

As a Prince fan (again note the avatar and the name) i'm probably familiar with all the above. What you should be aware if (if not you will be soon) is that all those things mean nothing if no one is paying attention. Luckily my fave reached legendary status (the real kind, not this stan stuff) before he became irrelevant. Can the same be said of yours? With a straight face, mind you.
ibylRSka21tyMD.gif

I choose to believe in the Good Sis InTheZone's prophecy. Christina WILL have another hit. It will happen. And soon. Big things are coming for ha. ;_____;

But even on her worst day she's a more respectable artist than that lazy, lying, money hungry, cheating, good-for-nothing trollop Beyonce.

I choose to believe in the Good Sis InTheZone's prophecy. Christina WILL have another hit. It will happen. And soon. Big things are coming for ha. ;_____;

But even on her worst day she's a more respectable artist than that lazy, lying, money hungry, cheating, good-for-nothing trollop Beyonce.

We all think that when our faves focus on things other than their music to make coins. Or, I guess I will when mine goes that route.

iQ19HHTNtmBzi.gif

Vazra

Christina_Aguilera_Talks_With_Chelsea_Handler_About_Not_Wearing_Underwear_thumb.jpg

NSFW

Kyon

Banned
jfisjidjjdsishdh

Drag it.

Nostalgia will forever be the BANE of his RELEVANCY

iYPweVt3Heo3y.gif

EDIT: yeah.. Who ARE your faves Cory, you're literally never here long enough for anyone to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom