• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Wasn't it reported that the #SEWERRATS were chanting "Beyonce" at her concert? I wonder why.

iewBtBVXAs4Bq.gif

Trigger

It's like we're forgetting how effortlessly the Unapologetic slayed the urban and pop scenes. Rih's reign is quite comfortable. I'll worry when I have to start stanning Pitbull features.

Never seen this many people proud of the fact that their favorite pop act has no talent. I'd be way too insecure about my taste level if I was part of that camp.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Never seen this many people proud of the fact that their favorite pop act has no talent. I'd be way too insecure about my taste level if I was part of that camp.

An artists talent doesn't affect how much I enjoy their music.
I'm guessing that you're in the same position considering you like Christina.

iiKuTyGFLn9Wj.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Wasn't it reported that the #SEWERRATS were chanting "Beyonce" at her concert? I wonder why.

iewBtBVXAs4Bq.gif

Lmao. We keep bringing this up but no one can provide proof. Like all of her concerts have people taping them, how come NO ONE got this on tape? Clocked tea, next flop.

If only the DWT's gross even came close to her more talented peers
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

so the goalposts have been moved to her not having a dedicated fan base to downplaying a tour which will gross over $100M because its less than Gaga. Kii at your argument falling apart so easily. And I thought you said you were going to be posting less when you made your comeback post? Take your own advice, it's too easy for you to clock yourself without me coming for you. Bye now.

GGGB: 3 #1s
RR: 1 #1
Loud: 3 #1s
TTT: 1 #1

and now with Apologetic, the pattern is more broken than Wrecknee's spirit. I can only see her go down from here. Rihductive's reign is over.

Kii I remember posts like this before "Diamonds" came out last fall. Do we really need to go over how "Diamonds" slayed charts WW and Unapologetic gave her her highest first week sales? Seems kind of good for a reign being "over". As far as I can tell she doesn't have to resort to being a features artist to reach any measure of success like some otherS.

Bye flop.

Kiii at this rihductive shade that Rih has no talent. What kind of tryhard anti-stanning? Taking after your tryhard fave, I see.

Sit.

Bladenic

Cynosure was merely pointing out the fact that Unapologetic broke the streak of either 3 #1s or 1 #1 since it only gave her one instead of 3. Stay was still a big hit though.

Perched for Album 8's performance.

Kyon

Banned

Everyone has the TALENT of being ON TIME and PRODUCTIVE.

How's eBey doing in that category?

iiKuTyGFLn9Wj.gif

royalan

But wait:

RihannaDaily - $44,316
OperationGaga - $2,179

i2CsPbf7ItRy4.gif

dfzvasiondvpzdnvipn pdsvih'[dzo
vjulsiuvbgsiudbocvbruvbewoubvsubgvilswyfv
sjdsbvcliyvcioaVHDcihladviy:bsTKUCVZDS

DCUAOlHCVLDVSHCILAGBUCIOAGDSILCUBDSILBCVS
SDOIBVLIHDSDSIYOVIODSYVCIUDFSYUOS
ASIBVSGVYIOCVAIYOGVC

HAKCVKUYASDVCKLJVSDKICVYSIYL
HSIlHDVILASYVCI
dsjbfslhvlgsyfoiygsfilgsfuobweofiyvilefuloWEF
EFILYCEVFOIYVEFIYLVEWIYFVIPYVEILYVICYVDSC

Kiii at this rihductive shade that Rih has no talent. What kind of tryhard anti-stanning? Taking after your tryhard fave, I see.

Sit.

Recycling the word "kiii" on a whim and ending posts with "sit" and "bye" does not make an an adequate counterpoint. You can get away with being dodgy around the other girls but it doesn't work on me, especially if you wanna address what I said. Having admitted yourself that Rihanna isn't a good singer (instead claiming that she's great at "emoting," whatever you think that means), I don't see how calling her untalented is "rihductive shade." I'm just making the point that if I were so stanny about a lady who can't sing or perform without a blaring backing track then I would be more embarrassed about drawing attentiont to myself, but then again I don't know how it feels to be on the other side. I only stan for people who are impressive with or without a promotional team behind them. /shrug

DMeisterJ

Banned
Recycling the word "kiii" on a whim and ending posts with "sit" and "bye" does not make an an adequate counterpoint. You can get away with being dodgy around the other girls but it doesn't work on me, especially if you wanna address what I said. Having admitted yourself that Rihanna isn't a good singer (instead claiming that she's great at "emoting," whatever you think that means), I don't see how calling her untalented is "rihductive shade." I'm just making the point that if I were so stanny about a lady who can't sing or perform without a blaring backing track then I would be more embarrassed about drawing attentiont to myself, but then again I don't know how it feels to be on the other side. I only stan for people who are impressive with or without a promotional team behind them. /shrug

I don't provide a good argument back to your points because you're not worth it. You make it a point to reply to any post I make about her and try to rake her over the coals, so I don't feel the need to take you seriously cause you're a joke.

That's all.

Partition

Banned
But wait:

RihannaDaily - $44,316
OperationGaga - $2,179

i2CsPbf7ItRy4.gif

Here's a less ratchet website with decent info:

Site Information for rihannadaily.com Get Details
Alexa Traffic Rank: 123,553 Traffic Rank in US: 61,141
Sites Linking In: 584

Site Information for gagadaily.com Get Details
Alexa Traffic Rank: 281,911 Traffic Rank in US: 95,445
Sites Linking In: 393

Site Information for operationgaga.com Get Details
Alexa Traffic Rank: 1,005,702 Traffic Rank in US: 150,085
Sites Linking In: 53

If you are going to go that far can you at least do it right
WuwSR.gif
We've only been around a year and not through a single era lol

I don't provide a good argument back to your points because you're not worth it. You make it a point to reply to any post I make about her and try to rake her over the coals, so I don't feel the need to take you seriously cause you're a joke.

That's all.

Kiiiiiii

Sit

Kiiiiiii

Bye

Ties

Banned
Yes. Also Kii @ GGD losing all its revenue. Gagita clocking that filth with ha own website
GGD is nothing but a cesspool full of syphilis infested Little Bottoms.

It was only a matter of time before it clocked itself out of the game with its haggard team of bargain bin moderators.

iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

SaintZ

Oh yeah, that one and like, another 6 songs leaked between saturday and sunday. I didn't post them cause they are not very good.

Hawaiian Tropic is the previous version of "Everyman Gets His Wish".

Out of the batch that leaked "Tired of Singing Blues" is my fave.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Lana got a plaque for Born To Die going 2x platinum in Russia.

Pictures of the flawless global queen below. So beautiful ;_;

I always love her headpieces (flowers, golden snakes, etc.)

When will their faves be as flawless as Queen Lana?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom