• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

tumblr_mq7cx6MQ2w1qbdq0yo1_500.png

AOTY
ivyFJBc9mz8gG.gif

Ties

Banned
Aluna's album isn't bad, but it isn't fantastic.

zzz.gif

Some bops here and there though, certainly better than most of the middling pop releases this year.

Touchdown

Banned
Not sure I'm liking where this is going with these ape gifs. XD

In other news - Bey fans need to stop actiing like their seeing or touching the hand of god when having an up close encounter with her.

tumblr_mq5e3cO0FI1qanm80o2_500.gif

tumblr_mq5e3cO0FI1qanm80o1_500.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
The Ibiza remix of Venus

LORDT I hope this smashes

I wanna get sweaty and messy and inappropriately touchy feely in da club to it

Icicle

fhp7Qsz.jpg

Songwriter Jean-Baptiste is working with Janet on her upcoming album.

He's also doing at least one song for Britney's album, hence the Army begging for a collab.

His previous work includes Kelis' Flesh Tone and MDNA, so it really could go either way...

Mumei

... You guys should really have more sense than to use ape gifs for a black woman, but I suppose Ties is a hormone-addled teenager who sometimes makes bad decisions.

Stahp.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'm guessing Rih is just being a messy racist again

Bladenic

Where can I find the Ibiza remix of Venus? I can only find the regular one on Soundcloud. Which I like quite a lot tbh.

Actually I'm major bopping to it. I like it when Azealia slays. The production is great IMO

Edit: never mind, found it.

Edit 2: OMFFFFFFFF MY BOY PARTS HAVE JUST BEEN SMASHED TO BITS OUT OF THE GAME BY THIS SONG.

Slay Paul and Azealia ;_;

botty

Banned
Y'all need to stop bullying Trigger, he loves everyone and everything ;_;

Except Trasha as per

Trigger doesn't love everything. He has been vocal about the stuff he doesn't use and he is quite the shady cunt. He is especially shady to The Legend and her past struggles with weight and solo efforts, but I still love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom