• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Bye Marina no one here for ya.
ibfO15nNS2R0JJ.gif

.... this was posted at least three pages back, take your ratchet unclipped screenshots elsewhere

Nemesis_

I liked Electra Heart but it was also very run of the mill in retrospect.

Screaming at Matt's tag, but where the fuck is mine

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Drinking wine and listening to Kylie.

#fridaynight

botty

Banned
Flawlesssssss

Giving me Nobody Wants To Be Lonely teas!!!!!

Yeah, except a more mature and heterosexual version x_x

I prefer NWTBL, though. But I love BoobTINA and she looked so elegant. I could feel the "SAY!" trembling behind eat note, but she did a good job in holding it back.

inxxPl3sjRnz.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
AlunaG's album is pretty disappointing. The only songs I really liked (other than the ones I already OWNED) are Diver and Body Music.

And ya'll go in on Ellie for not having much range/emotion or whatever. Aluna has the same damn problem but probably worse.

Kyon

Banned
AlunaG's album is pretty disappointing. The only songs I really liked (other than the ones I already OWNED) are Diver and Body Music.

And ya'll go in on Ellie for not having much range/emotion or whatever. Aluna has the same damn problem but probably worse.

Shovel Headllie is already underground in the DIRT hun. These people are new to the game

Aguila

#ICONIC
Shovel Headllie is already underground in the DIRT hun. These people are new to the game

And what does Angellie being underground (which she is not) have to do with the fact that Aluna Squirrelancis' voice is lacking.

Their production is great tho. George, his power.

royalan

Would I like this AlunaGeorge mess? It's all over my facebook now. lol

You would.

Aluna does't sound quite as asphyxiated as Ellie does.

Bladenic

Idk why White Noise never clicked with me before, but I listened to Disclosure's album and it clicked with me. Album also slayed. Listening to Body Music later.

DMeisterJ

Banned
omg this commercial just shaded Rihanna. It was a Lexus commercial starring Matt Kemp and the tagline was "This is Unapologetic"

#random

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
White noise really is godly
Determined not to listen to Body Music till it is properly released though, that pair deserve my coins
I hope ya'll will still be interested in them by then

Servbot24

Banned
fwiw i do think gaga has the ability to make a good album. just wouldn't put money on it.

Have you gotten to Kaleidoscope Love yet? Or How about Best Be Believin'?

tumblr_inline_mohuacwUt61qmtldn.gif

i'm on believing right now. i think this album does get a bit better in the middle. but it will be on the low end of the top 10 pop albums this year, and that's only because it's a weak year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom