• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

You know what? I know that Rock N Roll isn't really anything special, and that it's something of a regression for Avril. But I really fucking love it. It's got this anthemic vibe to it that's not too saccharine to be like some of her newer stuff.

But I think Avril is stuck between her newer, more "bubblegum" oriented sound and her debut sound. This is more of a rock oriented track than previously, but I'm still getting this whole OMG WE ARE SO YOUNG LETS BE COOL OMG WHO CARES ABOUT EVERYTHING schtick about it that made her so annoying during the Girlfriend era and stuff.

I don't know, I'm vomiting words, I like this song, but I know I shouldn't. >_>

I'm half expecting her 6th album to be released before Grown Woman

She should release another single / video from 4 now.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
RedOne can't do EDM like Zedd, DJWS, or Madeon just look at Live It Up, he is stuck in his electropop world and that's not the sound Gaga is going for.

Also she worked with Austin don't forget

Nemesis_

RedOne can't do EDM like Zedd, DJWS, or Madeon just look at Live It Up, he is stuck in his electropop world and that's not the sound Gaga is going for.

Also she also worked with Austin don't forget

Yeah, I keep forgetting it. I wonder if her work with Whitesnake would make it onto ARTPOP. That was so long ago that I wouldn't even think any of it was relevant at all anymore.

But we've basically got

Fernando Garibay
DJ White Shadow
Zedd
Madeon
Dallas Austin

I'm seriously thinking that Tea might be the lead single, by the way. That's my official prediction, for now - if we had to pick from stuff that's been announced already. I think it might be the only song we know that DJWS has worked on.

I'm so excited that the single is a month away now. I'm almost certain it will leak earlier (heck, Gaga will probably do it herself) and between now and then we'll get at least another announcement about the title and the artwork so that will sustain my hype.

ibwkz8vO5bA2Sc.gif

GNOUDGBVUIBDUIFBOUNDFOU

SaintZ

Oh, get dat dick.
The guy put some music and the best part was that he had My Happy Ending and Losing Grip in ha playlist. Truly a keeper *.*
You know what? I know that Rock N Roll isn't really anything special, and that it's something of a regression for Avril. But I really fucking love it. It's got this anthemic vibe to it that's not too saccharine to be like some of her newer stuff.

But I think Avril is stuck between her newer, more "bubblegum" oriented sound and her debut sound. This is more of a rock oriented track than previously, but I'm still getting this whole OMG WE ARE SO YOUNG LETS BE COOL OMG WHO CARES ABOUT EVERYTHING schtick about it that made her so annoying during the Girlfriend era and stuff.
Yes Nem, stan! I get what you're saying. I love Avril and all but I can see why people get annoyed with her schtick. About the bolded, I agree. Rock N Roll has a more rock sound than some of her later work and she said in an interview than this record is being molded after Let Go, that's why I think Here's To Never Growing Up had a Complicated sound and this is a more upbeat, Sk8er Boi-ish track. The third single is going to be a ballad, probably her duet with Chad.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh
1d's new son may or may not have premiered
I don't know, dont have the radio on, but twitter is alive

edit; indeed it has
Best Song Ever
That is the title. Not my opinion

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'm glad they went more rock rather than dance
Means I don't have to hear it when I'm out

Matt_

So tempted to make some troll thread about it but I can't think of anything witty

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
equahalonen said:
I am sad. I know that I never can't show you that I'm special. That I really love you. Not because you look good, not because you sing like an angel. Not because youre famous, of you have famous friends. I loce you because of you. I know you never gonna believe me. I know this is stupid. I know that everyone who i told laught behind my back. But i don't care. I'm in love with you Jess, abd i don't keep trying, cause there's no one like you in this world. Maybe I am little special; I don't think you are perfect. You are lots of things, but not perfect. I don't meant to be mean, but there is not such a thing as perfect. You wrote to the tattoo artist: Don't loose who you are in a blur of the stars. I love you Jess. You don't believe it, but I do. ♥ @isthatjessiej
Source

These stans are getting creepier by the day.
TadkV.gif

Trigger

THERE IS A THREE MINUTE GAP BETWEEN YOUR POST AND THE GOOD EQUESTRIAN SIS'S

DID YOU REALLY JUST NEED TO UP YOUR POST COUNT

The fumes.

I was multi-tasking. By the time I actually posted my response I had been beaten to the punch by Leona.

I was simply trying to be helpful.
bhuHH.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The fumes.

I was multi-tasking. By the time I actually posted my response I had been beaten to the punch by Leona.

I was simply trying to be helpful on getting my posts up.
bhuHH.gif

Another FTFY by Pupi18

No need to thank me and Holla if you need me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom