• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
iW3bXTUHIPreV.gif

Kyon

Banned
It's the same exact wig from the ARTPOP promo shoot. Which she seems to be naked in too. So I wouldn't be surprised at the least if it was from the same shoot

Mumei

They betta. Ariana's not at all coy about her inspiration, and she's a genuine fan.

Funny and humble too. So if anyone's worthy of carrying on the legacy of the whistle register in pop music, it's ha.

Yeah, no. The girl who says, "I don't really know if I'm doing it properly at all," who has never [as of the last time I had heard about a month ago] used her whistle register in a live performance, who said, "Sometimes they're really soft and sometimes they can be a bit louder, so I can never tell what they're gonna be," and, "I get really lucky when they come out right," is many things. Honest, sure. Aware of her shortcomings, sure. The heir apparent to Mariah's whistle throne? Girl, please.

Ariana has a lot of upside, but her whistle register has nothing to do with it.

royalan

Yeah, no. The girl who says, "I don't really know if I'm doing it properly at all," who has never [as of the last time I had heard about a month ago] used her whistle register in a live performance, who said, "Sometimes they're really soft and sometimes they can be a bit louder, so I can never tell what they're gonna be," and, "I get really lucky when they come out right," is many things. Honest, sure. Aware of her shortcomings, sure. The heir apparent to Mariah's whistle throne? Girl, please.

...this might be the closest I've ever seen Mumei come to a stan-ish #Clapback.

Kyon

Banned

Your inner Stan is showing

779617497.gif

iwKuiVyHHj9Ls.gif

tumblr_mjind3njzB1s6zag7o1_500.gif

Trigger

Not you reading Ariana RIP

She still has time to grow!

royalan

Not you reading Ariana RIP

She still has time to grow!

Ch...she's a year older than Mariah was when she had her debut:

idC75pQ.jpg

So she's already late.

Eh, I don't dislike Ariana, but she needs to get a new lane. I'm not buying into this "heir to the Trinity" talk surrounding her. She's clearly got a good voice, but there's nothing epic about it. I don't leave any of Ariana's songs thinking "Damn this girl can SANG!"

Whereas Young Mimi, for example, all you had to hear were the opening runs of her debut single to know you were about to be vocally slayed. Them 3rd octave notes...

royalan

These aren't leaks! These are clearly previews.

Anyway, I'm here for Gaga's new style. Looks very clean.

Are you intentionally shading your own fave as local, Royalancé, or do mine eyes deceive me?

Nope, I haven't.

NEVER. Although my fave slays globally, she's proud of her American heritage. *.*

pb4XtsY.jpg

3phemeral

I remember that after the video was released, she was worried that people would notice she pulled out a strand of her hair:
ib2GCZPTLWJ6su.gif

Honestly doesn't look like it came off.

Is she licking a dummy's fingers? Are we going to see mannequin sex?

Kyon

Banned
IS THIS GAGA'S EROTICA? SHOULD I BE READY TO RECIEVE HER SEX BOOK AS WELL LIKE MADGE'S?

I still can't believe my uncle gave me that but it is so good

I don't really think it counts as "copying" if there's a gap of more than two decades, not to mention it's barely the same pose. But dumb people are gonna do dumb things, so whatever.

Kyon

Banned
I feel bad for his child. He will make him have a hard time when he's older RIP. especially if he goes to school with kids with famous parents

Nemesis_

I hate when people start reaching for shit like this.

I don't really think it counts as "copying" if there's a gap of more than two decades, not to mention it's barely the same pose. But dumb people are gonna do dumb things, so whatever.

He has to get his monthly quota for clicks somehow. Falsely triumphant Madonna stans will flock to the article to gloat about decades old, stagnant tea and angry Monsters will flock there to defend their fave.

It really is quite pathetic, especially when you consider how quickly Perez 180'd re:Gaga and I insist nobody even acknowledge this trash talk with clicks.

I feel bad for his child. He will make him have a hard time when he's older RIP. especially if he goes to school with kids with famous parents

Remember when he was going to change his ways? I can't remember what it was for, but he swore he would. Look how long that lasted.

I hope his kid goes to a school with famous parents so he can see what he is doing and hopefully open his eyes.

EDIT: But then again this shouldn't be happening either

BPqb_hsCIAAT4Qj.jpg:large

3phemeral

He has to get his monthly quota for clicks somehow. Falsely triumphant Madonna stans will flock to the article to gloat about decades old, stagnant tea and angry Monsters will flock there to defend their fave.

It really is quite pathetic, especially when you consider how quickly Perez 180'd re:Gaga and I insist nobody even acknowledge this trash talk with clicks.

Remember when he was going to change his ways? I can't remember what it was for, but he swore he would. Look how long that lasted.

I hope his kid goes to a school with famous parents so he can see what he is doing and hopefully open his eyes.
He said he would stop bullying because of all the gay-related suicides happening not too long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom