• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Did she wear the same outfit to 2 different events?
ibs08W15MRhuR6.gif

nnnnnn

Perez wishes he could be that fierce tho.

Ashhong

Hey guys, not sure if this counts as pop but I just bought the Imagine Dragons cd from last year, and holy hell is this thing poorly mixed or are my ears going bad? Anybody else care to comment? The bass sounds so distorted

skeptical about what? If the CEO said there wasnt then there isnt.

We would've heard about a repackage by now

There will be SOMETHING. Maybe not a full re-release, but just a special edition with another song or two.

I think it would be a mistake not to do a re-release. It really works for her.

Styles

She will have something released; it will likely be a tour dvd/cd. She won't have a re-release because there is already a deluxe edition, similar to Speak Now. Fearless had a re-release because there was no special edition released out of the gate.

That's what a repackage is

Really? No way!

Maybe they will release one, maybe they won't. Also, CEO's lie incessantly. Though I do think that if we don't hear anything by the end of the year it won't happen.

I didn't think she would do a re-release until 22 flopped, and honestly I am not sure that RED has another hit on it. Unless she intends to dramatically shorten the period between albums this go around I foresee them doing something to extend the era.

Trigger

Is there any point in extending the era? RED was lovely and sold well enough.

Hey guys, not sure if this counts as pop but I just bought the Imagine Dragons cd from last year, and holy hell is this thing poorly mixed or are my ears going bad? Anybody else care to comment? The bass sounds so distorted

It's not just you. I assumed at the time that I first heard it that this was intentional on their part or something.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Where did this Red rerelease BS come from? The original album had a deluxe edition with what...six bonus tracks? We don't need any more. She's already working on her next CD. Call "22" a flop if you want, but she isn't exactly known for getting #1 hits. "22" was her fourth single from the album and got plenty of exposure regardless of chart performance. She's not going to put out a rerelease just because it only hit #20. If anything, hopefully we'll get another live album.

Remember when he was going to change his ways? I can't remember what it was for, but he swore he would. Look how long that lasted.
He said he would stop bullying because of all the gay-related suicides happening not too long ago.
Didn't he change his ways because Jennifer Aniston confronted him in like...a parking garage? The suicides helped him "change," but I swear I remember reading that she saw him, went up to him, and they had it out.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Gaga is giving me Cassie from Skins vibe in that promo photo
Lahv it
She does look really pale though

Trigger

Didn't he change his ways because Jennifer Aniston confronted him in like...a parking garage? The suicides helped him "change," but I swear I remember reading that she saw him, went up to him, and they had it out.

I knew I always liked her for a reason.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I see that Catching Fire is coming to slay lives
The queens Effie and Katniss making everyone else look like the lesser peasants that they are

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11917-1374359107-13.gif

Yado

Is this the work of the monsters or is it official?
I haven't seen I&V or V mag themselves post it. Surely this wasn't the best image they could have chosen. That cheshire grin...
iKI5kZs5Fj1ZB.gif

Nemesis_

Is this the work of the monsters or is it official?
I haven't seen I&V or V mag themselves post it. Surely this wasn't the best image they could have chosen. That cheshire grin...

It's pretty fucking hideous, I was hoping it was an outtake and an outtake for a damn good reason. It's definitely a photograph taken by I&V and I&Z have previously photographed Gaga for V Magazine but I have absolutely no idea if it's authentically being used as the cover.

I fucking hope not. She looks like some ripe juvie underage mess. It's so weird how she looks in this photo compared to the officially released ARTPOP promotional photo. It just looks so gross I'm lead to believe it has to be a leak ;_;

Yado

It's pretty fucking hideous, I was hoping it was an outtake and an outtake for a damn good reason. It's definitely a photograph taken by I&V and I&Z have previously photographed Gaga for V Magazine but I have absolutely no idea if it's authentically being used as the cover.

I fucking hope not. She looks like some ripe juvie underage mess. It's so weird how she looks in this photo compared to the officially released ARTPOP promotional photo. It just looks so gross I'm lead to believe it has to be a leak ;_;

I know they took it but I thought it was just a rough outtake that leaked. This is pretty unflattering. :/
The text on the cover is pretty convincing, if it was monster-made I'd expect it to be about Gaga and nothing else.

Zutroy

Any of y'all give Stars Dance a chance? Other than 'Like a Champion' I wouldn't discard anything else from the album. Very pleasantly surprised!

Trigger

Bless. I've played the snippet too many times.

Any of y'all give Stars Dance a chance? Other than 'Like a Champion' I wouldn't discard anything else from the album. Very pleasantly surprised!

Birthday, Forget Forever, Slow Down, and Come & Get It are the only songs I use from that album. A very solid effort from her.

Aguila

#ICONIC

I was also surprised *.*

I didn't expect to like this Selener album more than AlunaGeorge's, but it happened. Oop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom