• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Matt Cardel feat. Melanie C - Loving You

What do you call a Spice Girl who is forced to collaborate with X-Factor winners?

:(

A good sport.

tayhaw.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
So Selener's album is out. BoughT.

My ranking for pop albums so far:

1. True Romance
2. Settle
3. Stars Dance
4. Modern Vampires of the City
5. Body Music
6. EDIT: this is where it stops ;_;

Where will ARTPOP, Halcyon Days, and Icona Pop's album rank? Stay tuned. (is Azealia pop too?) EDIT2: 8ney too!

So you're saying that Ellie is in the same category as a no-label artist whose music videos have a $47.36 budget?

I never said that
hdu.png
hdu.png
hdu.png

btw, Burn is #87 on iTunes. Poquito slayage.

Artemisia

Banned
So Selener's album is out. BoughT.

1. True Romance
2. Settle
3. Stars Dance
5. Body Music

stars dance over body music and MVotC

iTNuxpTDBUKec.gif

I thought you were better than that...

Is this their US debut album? I can't find any info on it.
I hope there's good songs on it. Nights Like This and Ready For The Weekend are the only good songs by them.
ibvWkuEhfEmAho.gif

All Night is pretty good though

1. True Romance
2. Settle

3. Stars Dance
5. Body Music

Where will ARTPOP, Halcyon Days, and Icona Pop's album rank? Stay tuned. (is Azealia pop too?) EDIT2: 8ney too!

ip05qx1vCdnTY.gif

Both Disclosure and Charli XCX need to get bigger in the US. At least Charli is touring the US, I'll be seeing her in September when she comes to Austin

Artemisia

Banned
Outlines is the best song on Body Music, and probably one of the best songs of the year.

The way she sings 'Outlines of youuuuuuuuuuuuuu' at the end...

tumblr_ml252mhGRm1qedlsro1_250.gif

This post is about a certified nobody, but I thought part of Popgaf might like it.

I was in gay bar last night and when this song came on everyone went insane.

Natalia - Boom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av78LTtlc9Y

I was surprised that it's local Belgian singer Natalia, because all her other music sucks. But this song sounds like something JLo would do, and I like it. A lot.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
This post is about a certified nobody, but I thought part of Popgaf might like it.

Natalia - Boom

I was surprised that it's local Belgian singer Natalia, because all her other music sucks. But this song sounds like something JLo would do, and I like it. A lot.

This is quite good if a bit generic

Reminds me of All Fired Up as well as any number of trance-inspired pop choons

This is quite good if a bit generic

Reminds me of All Fired Up as well as any number of trance-inspired pop choons

Oh yeah, it's very generic. But I just love how during the chorus the whole song seems to pick up and go "higher".

Since you mentioned the Saturdays, their song Faster also has that elevating chorus thing going on. Makes me want to dance. :)

Nemesis_

Natalia - Boom

This is cute, but I am a sucker for anything trancey and European with a female vocalist. ;_;

Her voice reminds me of a healthier, less focused Amy Winehouse. >_>

Trigger

You two are going to complain every time I say "nnnnn" at something? Have you talked to Mumei about this? If my posting is bothering you that much maybe you should consult the mods.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
You two are going to complain every time I say "nnnnn" at something? Have you talked to Mumei about this? If my posting is bothering you that much maybe you should consult the mods.

I wish they would instead of just lowering the quality of the thread and trying to break up the community atmosphere.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I don't know how anyone can browse popgaf on their phones
It crashed my internet like three times

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Pop gaf is nothing without ha gifs

Trigger

I just generally don't browse POP-GAF if I'm not on my computer. My cellphone isn't even a smart phone. It takes forever to load pages. RIP

I don't know how anyone can browse popgaf on their phones
It crashed my internet like three times
You need to UPGRADE U to a phone with >1GB of RAM tbh.

My 4S crashes all the time, but the 5 and the 2GB Android beasts are as reliably rock-solid as WiiU's flop streak.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Big bunch of bullies, if you ask me.
<insert tumblr gif here>

IMO they are jealous of dear Trigger's "Nnnnnnnn" and uncomfortable about themselves which brings them to TRY and pick on sis Trigger who is flawless but Trig shouldn't get bothered over those flops. I even forgot their usernames :Biblio:

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
My 5 has a thing where it will load the same three or four posts repeated like twelve times in a row. Sometimes I struggle to notice.

Matt_

You need to UPGRADE U to a phone with >1GB of RAM tbh.

My 4S crashes all the time, but the 5 and the 2GB Android beasts are as reliably rock-solid as WiiU's flop streak.

Come november when my upgrade is due I shall be enlightened

iLdWU9sQMhev6.gif

My 5 has a thing where it will load the same three or four posts repeated like twelve times in a row. Sometimes I struggle to notice.

nnnnnnnnn
<3<3

Trigger

Yeah, I've never had much of a problem with my 2GB phone.

New Annie interview

So “Ralph Macchio” is really about Ralph Macchio?
Yeah, I would have either been writing about Ralph Macchio or Joe McIntyre. I just think Ralph is sort of mysterious. He left and suddenly everybody said he was dead, that was quite a mystery. I started thinking, like, what happened to Ralph? I think he’s 53 years old but he looks like he just turned 28. He didn’t change that much. He’s a mysterious guy.

I'm not sure why, but I find it very endearing that she pondered about Ralph Maccio that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom