• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Yup, and she's getting a single before half of the people who've been signed there for years.

i9nopQ6HiO44T.gif

A single out faster than Beyoncé.

The Ellie cover seems kind of lazy, but I'm still here for ha.
At least Smellie has an EXCUSE. She would've had to spend at least another £5 million to time travel ten years into the future again to harness the power of Photoshop CS15's retouching features.

Might as well keep using that one decent pic of ha and save the coins. And anyway, the effort that went into Halcyon Days' cover is positively Herculean compared to this flop mess:

justin_timberlake_20_20_experience_part_2-500x500.jpg

Partition

Banned
Gaga got her septum pierced

tumblr_mqdcofsVVG1qm3vkgo1_500.jpg

The fanbase is having meltdowns right now idk why it's kind of annoying

I think she looks cute though, Lisbeth realness

Trigger

I could never get my nose pierced personally. The whole thing grosses me out. I'm happy Gaga is trying new things and new looks tho.

Nemesis_

I agree with Roy re: Bonnie McKee, but wouldn't she be raking in shit loads from all those writing credits she's secured throughout the years?

Kyon

Banned
^^ Who is that *O*

Its not like its her real hair anyway.

Also I think this is all just for her first single video not ARTPOP era entirely. Probably fake and not a real piercing.

If it is real and if this will be her new look then BIBLIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

royalan

So Beyonce gets her hair stuck in a stage fan and she soldiers on, but she looks absolutely pissed.

ibrEtdCBrhSpsE.gif

WERFCKHBVJDK;BVJUBFVL KFL EHF;HE
CKWLBFVEIHYLFKBUILEWR.GBF
DSHACFKWJCFUEVWIFKLEVWF

CSDHBVCFLVWEILFYUGVEWIYLBFVILWEBVFLIW
EFIBFKLWYEVILEYLFIVewilfvilwevyf

feiyldvfwileygvfilyevwfiylvewdfvweklfyv
ievfwekfykyvSUIBFILBFERILUFEBGFRAIULGFR
DJBFIULEBVILUEBFILAEUWBFOIUBARUOB

I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That fan just gave her a preview of what EVERY OTHER POP DIVA releasing this year is going to do to her crispy-ass weave.

THE SYMBOLISM.

botty

Banned
^^ Who is that *O*

I don't know. some random gif from a*r*

WERFCKHBVJDK;BVJUBFVL KFL EHF;HE
CKWLBFVEIHYLFKBUILEWR.GBF
DSHACFKWJCFUEVWIFKLEVWF

CSDHBVCFLVWEILFYUGVEWIYLBFVILWEBVFLIW
EFIBFKLWYEVILEYLFIVewilfvilwevyf

feiyldvfwileygvfilyevwfiylvewdfvweklfyv
ievfwekfykyvSUIBFILBFERILUFEBGFRAIULGFR
DJBFIULEBVILUEBFILAEUWBFOIUBARUOB

I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That fan just gave her a preview of what EVERY OTHER POP DIVA releasing this year is going to do to her crispy-ass weave.

THE SYMBOLISM.
io8jpjWHRk4H6.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
^^ Who is that *O*

Its not like its her real hair anyway.

Also I think this is all just for her first single video not ARTPOP era entirely. Probably fake and not a real piercing.

If it is real and if this will be her new look then BIBLIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

they already filmed her video and she didnt look like that

I think its just because she was at this music festival and got lost with the feel of the environment

I mean 2 weeks ago and now
BP1LMzoCAAEaFoi.png

Kyon

Banned

THE SYMBOLISM.

dgkndgklnfsd;gkfls; Not you catching that *lays dead*

they already filmed her video and she didnt look like that

I think its just because she was at this music festival and got lost with the feel of the environment

I mean 2 weeks ago and now
BP1LMzoCAAEaFoi.png

She looks hot in that second pic. Giving me meth lab scientist, Cutter, cocaine addict realness. Going back b runette should be a THING for ARTPOP tbh

royalan

Frankly, both looks are hideous.

Blonde or Brunette, she looks like she's been dragged through the sewer behind Kelly Clarkson's house in both. Just shitty.

What happened to the look from the promo pic? Clean. High fashion. That look was cute.

cory64

Though I'm not sure why she would need to promote good sleep habits, she must think everyone's sleeping from her perspective.

botty

Banned
Though I'm not sure why she would need to promote good sleep habits, she must think everyone's sleeping from her perspective.

This is true. Though I don't see the point in going through this really bizarre transformation so close to single release.

tayhaw.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom