• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
Drag it

ibiz1aKuoUYdgM.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Eh I have listened better remixes tbh. At least I no longer think it is vile.

nnnnnnnnnn
/trigger
I wanted to gif this moment of the show lol I was cracking up with her obsession to get the yellow parachute.

She got the parachute tho.

Yado

The evidence is in the tour receipt I provided earlier. And your comparison isn't apt because when you buy an Apple product, you're getting quality and state of the art pieces built with sweat and blood.

Beyonce is giving his stans recycled material from the two eras ago, along with non-released singles that no one is here for anymore. Definitely inflated you you consider Rihanna dances, sings to a back track, and offers up more new material than Beyonce for a lower price. I would have given Beyonce the "quality" nod if what she offering didn't past its expiration date a few years ago.

I'm sure Rihanna's people would charge more if they thought she was worth it.

Kyon

Banned

It's more impressive that someone with less years in the game could produce such numbers tho with 0 recycled choreo and I guess if eBey Stans wanna go there: less talent.

ibiz1aKuoUYdgM.gif

Trigger

I really don't understand what Bey's doing with GW and SOTS. I hope by December at the latest we get a better picture of what her strategy for 5 is.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I highly doubt this is true, but even if it was, I don't see why it matters, and wish people would stop talking about it. Because Beyoncé is able to charge more and still fill stadiums with these 'inflated' prices, she's really fucking good at making money. And the point of a tour is to make money... isn't it?

Do you run into apple earnings threads and say that the reasons for their high profits are 'inflated product prices'?

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

Exactly, all it means is that people are willing to pay 10x more to see Beyoncé than Rihanna. Drag away, I guess?

botty

Banned

I'm not here to defend Rihanus. I truly am not. But the reality is... Rihanna has more impact and sales power from her singles than Beyonce does with whole albums.

ibiz1aKuoUYdgM.gif

Artemisia

Banned
The evidence is in the tour receipt I provided earlier. And your comparison isn't apt because when you buy an Apple product, you're getting quality and state of the art pieces built with sweat and blood.

Beyonce is giving his stans recycled material from the two eras ago, along with non-released singles that no one is here for anymore. Definitely inflated when you consider Rihanna dances, sings to a back track, and offers up more new material than Beyonce for a lower price. I would have given Beyonce the "quality" nod if what he was offering didn't past its expiration date a few years ago.

This post is a huge fucking excuse.

End of the day: Beyoncé is able to offer a similar service and charge more than her peers. Her peers have the ability to charge the same as Beyoncé does, but choose not to. I wonder why.

Yado

I'm not here to defend Rihanus. I truly am not. But the reality is... Rihanna has more impact and sales power from her singles than Beyonce does with whole albums.

Oh but I thought we were talking about tour reciepts?
& what does it say about Rihanna's sales power if she can't translate those single sales to ticket sales?

ibJxY5rELPW12.gif

Kyon

Banned
eBey is only able to charge more because her Stans have money left over from an era that hasn't HAPPENED. I mean God knows she hasn't released anything for them to SPEND MONEY ON.

tumblr_m80pjlXuUO1qzclrjo1_r1_250.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
eBey is only able to charge more because her Stans have money left over from an era that hasn't HAPPENED. I mean God knows she hasn't released anything for them to SPEND MONEY ON.

tumblr_m80pjlXuUO1qzclrjo1_r1_250.gif

Right, everyone in the stadium was going to buy ten copies of the album

Wait, what?

botty

Banned
This post is a huge fucking excuse.

End of the day: Beyoncé is able to offer a similar service and charge more than her peers. Her peers have the ability to charge the same as Beyoncé does, but choose not to. I wonder why.

Well, Rihanna has 100% sold out shows and Beyonce doesn't. You say it's an "excuse" as if Beyonce is above inflating her ticket prices. This is the same person who steals ideas and writing credits, is uneducated, and does other shady shit, yet we're supposed to believe her high ticket prices for old and recycled material is because she's worth more? Eh. That's fine with me, I guess. I'm not the one paying for dated shit. Neither are you...or any other beyhive members here for that matter.

But I do know a Rihanna stan here who paid for DWT tickets and enjoyed all the new material he got to see.

849cfcb6.gif

Oh but I thought we were talking about tour reciepts?
& what does it say about Rihanna's sales power if she can't translate those single sales to ticket sales?

Rihanna has sold out 100% of her shows. x_x

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
All you really seem to be arguing is that Rihanna could probably afford to raise her ticket prices? Sold out dates looks good on a stan scorecard but all it really means is that you're leaving money on the table.

Artemisia

Banned
Well, Rihanna has 100% sold out shows and Beyonce doesn't. You say it's an "excuse" as if Beyonce is above inflating her ticket prices. This is the same person who steals ideas and writing credits, is uneducated, and does other shady shit, yet we're supposed to believe her high ticket prices for old and recycled material is because she's worth more? Eh. That's fine with me, I guess. I'm not the one paying for dated shit. Neither are you...or any other beyhive members here for that matter.

It's not about being 'above' inflating prices. It's not a moral issue, sis. Touring is a business. Beyoncé's team values a higher gross more than having each show being sold out.

Unfortunately for Rihanna, tour gross (MONEY) is a more important measurement for success than tickets sold/seats available.

botty

Banned
It's not about being 'above' inflating prices. It's not a moral issue, sis. Touring is a business. Beyoncé's team values a higher gross more than having each show being sold out.

Unfortunately for Rihanna, tour gross (MONEY) is a more important measurement for success than tickets sold/seats available.

Ok, but then why are you so bothered by this? Roy asked why Beyonce was grossing more money, and I told him exactly why.

Kyon

Banned
If Rihanna's team knew they could raise the prices by like $50 and still get that 100% attendance rate, do you honestly believe they wouldn't do it? That they would let millions of dollars go just like that?

There is a reason Rih sold out all her concerts an eBey has not. If she raised the prices they wouldn't be sold out. Selling out shows there is demand. Not sure if this is the 2nd leg or not but they can increase prices on unannounced dates. Tho they probably won't do that. RIH's tour is sold out that's more impressive than eBey struggling to sell out American leg tickets

An official remix of an unofficial song? lol

Such nonsense

Ch.. Idek y'all should ask your fave >_> an official remix releasing means it was delaye and probably never coming.

Nemesis_

Have any of the hive even attended the Mrs. Crater No Impact show or are they just posting tour receipts and talking about how much of a legend she is :/

royalan

If Rihanna's team knew they could raise the prices by like $50 and still get that 100% attendance rate, do you honestly believe they wouldn't do it? That they would let millions of dollars go just like that?

If so, I think we'll see it at her next tour. By then she will have cemented her Legend of the Caribbean status and will be able to take the GP for their ENTIRE wallets.

I don't follow tour grossings as closely, but I do remember reading that tickets for Bey's last tour were dirt cheap, and since then she's only put out a single flop album. Clearly Bey's people gauged the success of Bey's shows and decided raising the price was a risk worth taking. I bet Rihanna's people have noticed Rihanna's selling power with all these sold out shows, and are already calculating how much to increase the price on her next tour.

Kyon

Banned
Have any of the hive even attended the Mrs. Crater No Impact show or are they just posting tour receipts and talking about how much of a legend she is :/

Most of them most likely never actually went to a eBey concert actually. I've seen it a lot in some eBey boards. A lot of the Stans haven't seen her live yet

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
If so, I think we'll see it at her next tour. By then she will have cemented her Legend of the Caribbean status and will be able to take the GP for their ENTIRE wallets.

I don't follow tour grossings as closely, but I do remember reading that tickets for Bey's last tour were dirt cheap, and since then she's only put out a single flop album. Clearly Bey's people gauged the success of Bey's shows and decided raising the price was a risk worth taking. I bet Rihanna's people have noticed Rihanna's selling power with all these sold out shows, and are already calculating how much to increase the price on her next tour.

So when that happens will we read about Rih's overinflated ticket prices or will we be treated to explanations of how Bey is a flop because Rih has caught up with her in ticket prices?
zzz.gif

Nemesis_

I wonder how many tickets were purchased prior to the show commencing on the pretense that there would be new material, though.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I can't imagine why anyone would expect this since nothing was released before the tour.

No no no, demand for new Beyoncé music was so high that the flood of fans desperate to hear a new song performed live crashed the website. If they'd have known there'd be no new music she would have been lucky to sell three tickets per show.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Grown Woman was being heavily promoted and I think there were even rumors coming from her camp that the song would be a single.

Doesn't add up. Ticket sales for the UK leg started in February (I don't know about any others), the Pepsi commercial was released in April. You tried though.

Nemesis_

I think Bey might be selling out if she had new material tbh

Re: The Scalene Ghoul - I wonder if You, My Everything would do better on the charts then Burn.

Both are really good songs though, kind of wish this was on the original Halcyon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom