• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Everything Has Changed (Remix)? Is that just an iTunes label, or is there actually another version of the song?

EDIT: Oh, no, this music is definitely a bit different. Not sure how much I like it though.. I like the original, simple song.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
The tickets where promoted with a commercial that had a new instrumental for a new song. You tried though

botty was talking about Grown Woman though.

Besides, all you're saying is that demand for Beyoncé's new music so great that it's enough to cause a rush of ticket buyers that sell out an arena tour in ten minutes and crash the Ticketmaster website.

If that's not legendary and iconic relevance I don't know what is.
kiss.gif

Cynosure

The no material argument is nugatory coming from Shitney stains.

Since Beyonce and Broken Spearit released their last albums around the same time two years ago, Broken Spearit released a vile soundtrack single and featured in a just as shitty Will.I.Am track. I'd much rather Bey retires before she subjects her fans to utter shit like that.

I'm sure we'll get new music when 4's tour is done.

849cfcb6.gif

love it.

iWPzSmkq1AbTD.gif

botty

Banned
botty was talking about Grown Woman though.

Besides, all you're saying is that demand for Beyoncé's new music so great that it's enough to cause a rush of ticket buyers that sell out an arena tour in ten minutes and crash the Ticketmaster website.

If that's not legendary and iconic relevance I don't know what is.
kiss.gif

Yeah, but the point I was trying to make was that there was a teasing of new music.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Yeah, but the point I was trying to make was that there was a teasing of new music.

I guess there was I Been On as the backing music for the trailer, yeah.

Still though, all that means (if it were true, and I don't think it is true that she sold tickets on the promise of new music) is that there's a huge demand for new Bey music. But I thought she was a finished and irrelevant artist that the public isn't here for any more?
zzz.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
O hi, I'm just here to clock the tour tea. When it comes to Rih, those numbers are as false as the hair on Beyonce's head. There's literally no way Rih goes from grossing a mil a show in the US to less than half of that in the EU with higher prices and while also playing Stadiums. And they already clocked themselves concerning her when a prudent member of the Navy composed an E-Mail to the company who basically said that they didn't have enough information to be accurate when it comes to her and its only an assumption. Even if you add up the number of tickets sold it makes absolutely no sense considering, again, she's sold out STADIUMS.

Wait for the Billbaord Boxscore tea which will come after the EU leg is done (last show is on Saturday).

botty

Banned
So Damn Bionic ستكس ‏@SoDamnBionic 9m
You just won't imagine what I just saw. Xtina looks perfect in her new Maxim shoot. Sexy, fit, long blond hair and showing off her body!

So Damn Bionic ستكس ‏@SoDamnBionic 8m
*Her new body, actually. She definitely worked hard on it. Y'all are gonna LOVE it.

52b0f867.gif

I guess there was I Been On as the backing music for the trailer, yeah.

Still though, all that means (if it were true, and I don't think it is true that she sold tickets on the promise of new music) is that there's a huge demand for new Bey music. But I thought she was a finished and irrelevant artist that the public isn't here for any more?
zzz.gif

Well, true.

Bladenic

Oh at Anna Kendrick still slaying. A song released a year after the movie came out and not even a singer, and still slaying most of our faves. She should record an album tbh

Yado

Revisiting the Pagan Poetry video.
ibmt9EVbn9QblP.gif

I wish Gaga would let her work speak for itself instead of positioning herself as a pioneer.

Icicle

O hi, I'm just here to clock the tour tea. When it comes to Rih, those numbers are as false as the hair on Beyonce's head. There's literally no way Rih goes from grossing a mil a show in the US to less than half of that in the EU with higher prices and while also playing Stadiums. And they already clocked themselves concerning her when a prudent member of the Navy composed an E-Mail to the company who basically said that they didn't have enough information to be accurate when it comes to her and its only an assumption. Even if you add up the number of tickets sold it makes absolutely no sense considering, again, she's sold out STADIUMS.

Wait for the Billbaord Boxscore tea which will come after the EU leg is done (last show is on Saturday).

GEdyEbp.png

Hmm.

Trigger

Oh at Anna Kendrick still slaying. A song released a year after the movie came out and not even a singer, and still slaying most of our faves. She should record an album tbh

Naw, she's better as an actress. I hate stars who try to do both and create a half-assed effort.

DMeisterJ

Banned

You are so dimwitted. That is from the Loud Tour. And if you check her Diamonds tour data, she sold out EVERY DATE and none of her tickets were available for $4.

Go back to the cave which you crawled out of and don't forget to take your meds.

I've never met someone so ready to look like an idiot. Goodbye.

Cynosure

52b0f867.gif

Well, true.

I think Maxim is beneath her :/
but I'm excited to be slayed by the hotness she has to show off
52b0f867.gif

so excited about Britney's new album.

it's rumored her Vegas gig will be happening at the same time.
Perched for her return under the spotlight tbh

iNhd8PTdiENQ5.gif

her inevitable demise as popstar will be a glorious spectacle.

cute avatar btw. I've never seen gaga look more down to earth ♥_♥
im here for more of girlnextdoorga.

Koodo

Banned
Don't you already see the raT SEETHING on this very page already?

Power

ibwAuYCEZEgv9y.gif
Not everyone has the privilege to stan for music.

ioleoaSMeXJNh.gif

@ Crumpet / Straight-GAF: Carly Rae is currently guest judging on So You Think You Can Dance. #ratingsimpact

Cynosure

Broken Spearit hasn't been slaying lately. She's been on a pretty consistent nosedive since those fluke solo singles two years ago.

the seething is evident few pages back. Beyonce's success and relevance is too much for you, but instead of lashing out with the personal insults and attacks against practically everyone, why don't try logging off once in while to breathe.

you've been such an insufferable angry cunt lately. I'll pray for you when your haggard disgrace fave's final era under her contract starts and is short lived.

Icicle

Broken Spearit hasn't been slaying lately. She's been on a pretty consistent nosedive since those fluke solo singles two years ago.

the seething is evident few pages back. Beyonce's success and relevance is too much for you, but instead of lashing out with the personal insults and attacks against practically everyone, why don't try logging off once in while to breathe.

you've been such an insufferable angry cunt lately. I'll pray for you when your haggard disgrace fave's final era under her contract starts and is short lived.

This is not appropriate. Check yourself.

iEdYrUiWpdBjQ.gif

Artemisia

Banned

ioHDdyxTNLsZt.gif

Kyon

Banned

But WaiT

Billboard said:
Britney Spears makes her second-highest debut on Billboard’s Mainstream Top 40 chart, as “Ooh La La” roars in at No. 22. She arrived at a higher rank only with “Hold It Against Me” (No. 16) in 2011. The new song marks Spears’ 31st Mainstream Top 40 entry, pushing her past Mariah Carey (30). Rihanna leads with 36.

“Audience reaction has been as expected thus far: Her fans react to everything she does,” says Erik Bradley, assistant PD/music director of WBBM Chicago, which played “Ooh” 56 times last week (June 17-23). “Britney’s important to the format, and I really like the sound of the song.”

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/1568100/chart-highlights-ooh-she-did-it-again-britney-spears-debuts-on

Also

payohlaqusg3.png

Oh and

Untitled_zps867ea754.png

2013's top selling dance/electronic song is currently will.i.am & Britney Spears' "Scream & Shout," which has shifted 2.27 million

DEATH @ Will & Britney and not Feat. She gets full credit with him unlike the others.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/code/1568861/daft-punk-william-britney-spears-lead-2013-mid-year-soundscan

The Dr. Luke produced song for the Smurfs 2 movie is burning up the charts! Not only did it peak this week at #54 on the Billboard Hot 100, but it became the third highest charting single for a children's movie in the 21st century and the highest since 2006 ( Rascal Flatts' "Life Is A Highway" from "Cars" peaked at #7 in 2006, and Counting Crows "Accidentally In Love" from "Shrek 2" peaked at #39 in 2004).

#3 - Hot Singles Sales (=)(Peak - #3)
#6 - Youtube Songs (first time)
#21 - Pop Songs (+2)(Peak - #21)
#39 - Canadian Hot 100 (+5)(Peak - #39)
#54 - Hot 100 (+40)(Peak - #54)
Off chart - Digital Songs (Peak - #68)
Off chart - Radio Songs (Peak - #68)

O

Where eBey at?

iMfKzvQInugnU.gif

Mumei

Must suck to only be able to post when laying down the law since your fave is currently flopping with everything she dies.

When you guys act this ratchet I have plenty of opportunities to post.

iZguUewB2J5eq.gif

Now sit.

Ahem. Important points:

1. Stop bullying Trigger. Sure, he's a spammer. The rest of you are just as bad and Nem and Kyon of all people have no business whining about other people's posting habits.
  2. Icicle, stop being insufferably angry. It causes wrinkles and makes Cyno lose his shit and get banned.
  3. And in particular: Nem, Kyon, DMJ? Cool it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom