• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
iG6HvIxyF5eiF.gif

...waiT

Omg nice catch. that sneaky bitch.

Aguila

#ICONIC
01 Outlines OK
02 You Know You Like It GREAT
03 Attracting Flies OK
04 Your Drums, Your Love OK
05 Kaleidoscope Love OK
06 Bad Idea FILLER
07 Diver OK
08 Lost & Found FILLER
09 Best Be Believing FILLER
10 Superstar FILLER
11 Just a Touch OK
12 Body Music OK
13 Friends to Lovers FILLER
14 This Is How We Do It FILLER

Listen to the GREAT bonus tracks, Indestructible and Watching Over You
25793bfd.gif

How come you don't like Government Hooker
This sounds like the music you hear in gay clubs by no name "Divas," while it may work in that setting, taking into account drinks, heat, and half naked men, it's not necessarily something I want to hear while kicking it in the house or in my car. As an instrumental, I could see using it... for some situation.
or Bloody Mary?
Oh this song, *rolls eyes*. The melody of the chorus reminds me of some song I've heard before, but can't recall. Now it's gonna bug me until I remember. Dum dum da da da da.... No. No. No. No. This is painfully boring.

I accidentally listened to Judas (thought I had Bloody Mary queued up next) I almost bopped until she started in with the Juda-judaaaaa shit. And the chorus is shit too.

The things I do for lust. Sorry boo.

ic57YFIq3tOqR.gif

ibbb8GzpCTkgA8.gif

botty

Banned
Was the Feature Artist part added to that gif because its bothers me since Televisa is a Spanish network...

It originally said cantante, and then I edited it to say "Music Legend," and then he edited to what it currently is.

This GIF, I can't.

Beysus has turned into one of our subtlest shady members and I lahv it.

Beysus has been one of the best gif shaders since OT2. stahp acting brand new.

Koodo

Banned
Oh I was going to bring speakers/headphones up with ya'll a while back and forgot
What does everyone else listen through?
These are mine:

yQH2zWj.jpg

As suggested by King Des. They are flawless entry-level headphones. Any heaux looking into entering the world of good sound should start with these. (love)

The chorus in Latch>>>>>>>>>*

I really want to dance to Latch with someone I love :'(, doubly so after reading this:

So faggy. So cute. I'm so jealous.
omg.
ibifWFQjOBe2qp.gif

Latch is such a magical tune, but I wore ha out too much when it came out.

The men in the video though >>>>>>>> *

White Noise, Defeated No More and Confess To Me are the trinity of Settle.
party.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
These are mine:

yQH2zWj.jpg

As suggested by King Des. They are flawless entry-level headphones. Any heaux looking into entering the world of good sound should start with these. (love)

Debating whether to get headphones or just stick with my earphones
Is there a big difference?
Wireless ones could be good for gaming too, as I'll just have my tv sound next year at uni

And I thought the shade in that gif was the fact that there is a man mopping the damn floor behind her

3phemeral

Yas
YAS
YASSSSSS
tumblr_lnn47oEtiw1qdlkgg.gif

Such a good remix.
Everyone sleeps on this remix, it's ridiculous. Loved it the first time I heard it and prefer it to the original by miles.

Bad Kids and Electric chapel can go elsewhere though
As Godel said, Americano is amazing. That, Scheisse and Government Hooker are probably my top 3

I go from loving to hating Americano. I'd normally place it in the "have to be in the mood for it" category, but since I can also get highly irritated by the chorus, i sometimes just skip it entirely. :)

Aguila

#ICONIC
I NEED a good set of headphones. I think I'll look into the ones posted here.

I've gone through like 20 of the earbud ones from every HEW company there is and they have all stopped working in one earbud.

The ones I have now are some cheap Sony ear hook things for running (I usually listen to music on my stereo system anyway).

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I NEED a good set of headphones. I think I'll look into the ones posted here.

I've gone through like 20 of the earbud ones from every HEW company there is and they have all stopped working in one earbud.

The ones I have now are some cheap Sony ear hook things for running (I usually listen to music on my stereo system anyway).

My bose ones have been great so far, they're so comfy I leave them in when I don't even have music playing sometimes
The only issue is the rubber bit has come away from the earphone exposing the wire, but that has happened after a year+ of regular use and the sound still works fine

Majmun

I have many faves, but the only one I won't drag is Beyoncé. It is law
ib1aICc5lqSSzo.gif

We have botty and Royalan for that. Their Bey shade is very enjoyable.

Listen to the GREAT bonus tracks, Indestructible and Watching Over You
25793bfd.gif

Didn't know about those. Will give them a listen. Thanks

-edit-

Awww, you will always be my internet boo, Royalan
iEOINzRClTU5M.gif

This sounds like the music you hear in gay clubs by no name "Divas," while it may work in that setting, taking into account drinks, heat, and half naked men, it's not necessarily something I want to hear while kicking it in the house or in my car. As an instrumental, I could see using it... for some situation.

How does the setting you described work for GH but not with Scheiße? I feel like they're both interchangeable mood-wise. But I guess one's more deliberately slutty while the other one's just avant garde fierce.

Oh this song, *rolls eyes*. The melody of the chorus reminds me of some song I've heard before, but can't recall. Now it's gonna bug me until I remember. Dum dum da da da da.... No. No. No. No. This is painfully boring.

Bitch! The "dum dum da dee daa" riff right after the Gregorian chants give me LIFE! It's just so moody and creepy but with such an epic production. It's like a journey through a haunted church.

And the second verse is Gaga at her ultimate. "We are not just art for Michelangelo to carve, he can't re-write the agro of my furied heart, I'll wait on mountain tops in Paris cold, j'veux pas mourir toute seule." Such an epic moment. I remember first listening to that verse and being like "damn, the bitch is angry." lol

I accidentally listened to Judas (thought I had Bloody Mary queued up next) I almost bopped until she started in with the Juda-judaaaaa shit. And the chorus is shit too.

I remember first listening to Judas and right when the chants started kicking in I remember thinking "a lot of people are gonna hate this." I can't hate though. She's the only one that can pull off psychotic fierce with a deadpan demeanor. She does crazy so goddamn well.

The things I do for lust

Text me later. xoxox

Bladenic

Okay so this is off topic and I apologize in advance

But OMG I just saw that the original Dragon Ball is on Hulu. Sub and dub. I remember being OBSESSED with this show when I was a wee lad. Crying rn

Oh but it's only 2 seasons not the whole thing. Better than nothing I suppose.

Yado

Okay so this is off topic and I apologize in advance

But OMG I just saw that the original Dragon Ball is on Hulu. Sub and dub. I remember being OBSESSED with this show when I was a wee lad. Crying rn

Oh but it's only 2 seasons not the whole thing. Better than nothing I suppose.

DBZ & Sailor Moon>>>>>>>>
Netflix needs to get on this. -_-

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Y'all, I need help putting together an upbeat, dance-y CD for a friend. Help? =(

Right now I've got:

1. Zedd - Spectrum [feat. Matthew Koma]
2. Zedd - Lost At Sea [feat. Ryan Tedder]
3. Zedd - Clarity [feat. Foxes]
4. Lady Gaga - Monster (Kevin Figs Rock Remix)
5. Leona Lewis - Collide
6. Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso - Calling (Lose My Mind) [Radio Edit] [feat. Ryan Tedder]

My only request from her was to not put any "long" songs on, so I set a personal goal of 5 minute max.

I'm usually pretty good at making a mix, but those songs are usually slower/sad/etc (i.e. the complete opposite of what she wants). I could easily fill the rest up with more Zedd, Calvin Harris, and Guetta...but that's too easy.

botty

Banned
Did she lose weight naturally? Something is off...

Well, she was never as big as people made her out to be. Her small frame and poorly fitted outfits made her look huge. She's been on a strict diet since January and has been exercising like she used to.

It's really the eyes that caught my attention. They look smaller in the first two you posted.

Probably the false eye lashes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom