• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Someone's feeling better.

ib2BtU5wI8LO2g.gif

I'm still in bed :( it's why my shade is succinct and GIF-less :(

I'm glad that when my fave makes an appearance after a long absence it's preceding the release of new music.
I'm happy for you Nem. I hope the seeds she sowed in her previous era bloom spectacularly.
they can sound like sizzling electricity, not the most uncommon usage.
I gathered that from the lyric. I just don't know whether I've heard it in practice.
Aw, feel better :(

I know the sight of Pupi's gifs have been harsh on your immune system.
Rude.

Aguila

#ICONIC
No tea no shade, but something tells me she'd overpower Lana's presence in a song. I wouldn't mind Lana writing some songs for her tho. A follow up to the Back to Basics era for example.

This is what I was thinking too. Her voice would totally clash with Lana's. I don't see it for them. And for that matter, I don't see it for Gaga/Lana either.

I do, however, see a good collab with Azealia *.*

Mau ®

Summertime Sadness is her best song and it's fantastic in remixed form too.

I saw Tiësto a couple of months ago and his understudy played a remix of SS (not the current pne playing on radio tho) and it was such an epic moment in the crowd. That + the X we tried earlier = ***.***

Touchdown

Banned
Just bloats.

tumblr_mp86baQOP21rntezlo1_400.gif

Yahoo! Music's Chart Watch:
"Blurred Lines" tops the Hot 100 for the seventh week. That's the longest run by any song since Maroon 5's "One More Night" logged nine weeks on top last fall. "Blurred Lines" received 197.7 million all-format "audience impressions" this week, according to Nielsen BDS. That's the second-highest weekly audience total since this measurement began in December 1990. It trails only Mariah Carey's comeback hit "We Belong Together," which rang up 212.2 million "audience impressions" in the week ending July 9, 2005. Will "Blurred Lines" topple Carey's record next week? Stay tuned.

I forgot about this record, only the queen.
67d90ee8.gif

Mau ®

Reputable sources are claiming Katy's new album is dropping before her bday (Oct 25th).

Which means her single is around the corner. She's also heavily rumored to be performing at the VMAs (she shot an ad for it).

OMG a real pop girl fight: Gaga vs. Katy.

Lemme get my popcorn!!!

Aguila

#ICONIC
Mau ®;73292926 said:
Reputable sources are claiming Katy's new album is dropping before her bday (Oct 25th).

Which means her single is around the corner. She's also heavily rumored to be performing at the VMAs (she shot an ad for it).

Lemme get my popcorn!!!
It's about damn time.

None of the big pop girls took advantage of the open first half of the year, but at least we get to see them duke it out now.

ibvSxAJwcM0Tdi.gif

royalan

I can't believe people are still trying it with fat jokes on Xtina. She's back to being one of the tiniest chicks in the game.

OeD5YZA.jpg

She probably weighs less than the pile of flop tracks Beyonce just tossed out. Or less than the pile of hair Jessie J threw out.

Anyway...

On the real...

Gaga don't want none.

Seriously, I feel sorry for any chick trying it this fall. Katy is going to drag, and drag HARD. I'm not even a fan, but the scent of singed wigs is in the air...

Fey

Banned
Mau ®;73292926 said:

Lemme get my popcorn!!!

Yassss I hope they both slay

Can't wait for the messy Kats vs Monsters brawls.
party.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yassss I hope they both slay

Can't wait for the messy Kats vs Monsters brawls.
party.gif

Katy had 2 good albums and apparently the second being better received. Gaga has 2 albums one with big acclaim and 1 mixed. Will Gaga recover some of the damage from the previous album or will Katy flop this time? We'll see later this year.

botty

Banned
I can't believe people are still trying it with fat jokes on Xtina. She's back to being one of the tiniest chicks in the game.

OeD5YZA.jpg

She probably weighs less than the pile of flop tracks Beyonce just tossed out. Or less than the pile of hair Jessie J threw out.

Anyway...

On the real...

Gaga don't want none.

Seriously, I feel sorry for any chick trying it this fall. Katy is going to drag, and drag HARD. I'm not even a fan, but the scent of singed wigs is in the air...

The stars are aligning, roy. The girls are pressed and Xtina is winning. Now re-release Lotus with new urban tracks.

legendtinax5lts.gif

Oh right.

But he's still gonna try it with his Narcoleptic Experience Part 2...

iTB91TeoVUUS0.gif

fffffffffff

The lead single is flopping. poor ha.

Koodo

Banned
Perra will be the biggest flop of the season, as with anything Dr Fluke has touched since 2012. It's not like she was ever a major force outside the Hot 100 either...

Crumpet just linked me to 2 live Katy Perry performances. I wanna double Vincent Van Gogh myself now.
ibnewi6SUo3iyz.gif

I wonder who the Katy Perry of 1888 was that evoked such a reaction.

royalan

BOTTY

#Fighters are speculating that Xtina finally dumped Matt, seeing as she hasn't been seen with him since their trip to Amsterdam...several weeks ago.

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS

botty

Banned
BOTTY

#Fighters are speculating that Xtina finally dumped Matt, seeing as she hasn't been seen with him since their trip to Amsterdam...several weeks ago.

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS

I've been hearing this tea for a while now. If true, I am glad Ratt is gone! I heard she was being flirty with Adam Levine's assistant... "You should be my assistant"

I live.

Didn't the #Fighters also speculate that there would be a Lotus tour?

No. Xtina was the one throwing the word "tour" around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom