• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

TVD and TB really did have a reversal of fortunes.

TVD started out as a shit show that found its legs somewhere in season 2 and then never stopped getting better.

True Blood started out as a great show (season 1 is probably my favorite season of ANYTHING vampire related), but somewhere in season 2 Alan Ball gave in to fanservice and the show quickly turned into the biggest pile of shit on HBO.

botty

Banned
http://youtu.be/vWdQ_DUAP-k?t=3m3s

ahh.gif

the katy kat that stole the poster

her declining to autograph

the selfies

:air:

botty has poor taste. that's why he stans that lowbudget gossip girl reductive, pretty little liars.

You mean the show that's still on air?

royalan

Simply untrue. The last couple seasons have been rough, but this season has been a big step up in quality. It has drawn me back in.

A big step up? Maybe the first three episodes. The last two have been a mess.
Warlow is turning into such a disappointment. Although I guess the whole "vampire concentration camp" thing is better than anything we got last season.

A big step up? Maybe the first three episodes. The last two have been a mess.
Warlow is turning into such a disappointment. Although I guess the whole "vampire concentration camp" thing is better than anything we got last season.

Warlow is hot though......

Plus I am genuinely interested to learn how the war between humans and vampires turns out. Last season way bleh start to finish.

Relistening to Alicia Keys' best album, Element of Freedom and it is such a flaw free collection of musical bliss and harmony. Not a single second of filler. God bless.

Distance and Time - when will anyone else? :weeps:

Artemisia

Banned
Relistening to Alicia Keys' best album, Element of Freedom and it is such a flaw free collection of musical bliss and harmony. Not a single second of filler. God bless.

Distance and Time - when will anyone else? :weeps:

绝对家用破坏者垃圾和一个无名小卒

121wqx1xeddh.gif

绝对家用破坏者垃圾和一个无名小卒

121wqx1xeddh.gif

I'm glad you never listened to it because that would be a lost sale, you reprehensible pirate scum. Go bankrupt another struggling young woman from the UK and stop trying it with this nonsensical google translate tripe.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Sis...I just can't shake the feeling that something is cooking. ;___;

She's getting readY.

itHTaB1pEtCl4.gif
Something is indeed cooking—her return to The Voice. She just doesn't want to be upstaged on Godkira on her own show, is all. Could you imagine if the new season started and she waddled up on stage even wider than when she waddled off it? You wouldn't hear the singing for the howls of laughter from the audience.

Majmun

Celebrities that have attended the "Mrs. Carter Show"

01. Blue Ivy Carter
02. Kevin Costner
03. Robert Fico (Prime Minister of Slovakia)
04. Teyana Taylor
05. Dean Caten
06. Dan Caten
07. Salma Hayek
08. Alexandre Vauthier
09. Olivier Rousteing (Balmain)
10. Peter Dundas
11. Riccardo Tisci
12. The-Dream
13. Jean Reno
14. Jean Paul Gaultier
15. Rebecca Ferguson
16. Nick Grimshaw
17. Princess Eugenie (x2)
18. Princess Beatrice
19. James Middleton
20. Patrick Cox
21. Matt Williamson
22. Melissa Obadash
23. Naomi Campbell
24. Alexandra Burke
25. Rita Ora
26. Rochelle (The Saturdays)
27. Andy Carrol
28. David Koma
29. Trijntje Oosterhuis
30. Julien Macdonald
31. Kim Kardashian
32. Kanye West
33. Pixie Lott
34. The XX
35. Victoria Beckham
36. David Beckham
37. Katherine Jenkins
38. Matt Jarvis
39. Danny Cipriani
40. Kelly Brooke
41. Lorraine Schwartz
42. Ofira Sandberg
43. John Ruddy
44. Bo Bruce
45. Marvin Humes (JLS)
46. Ortise Williams (JLS)
47. Rubin Singer
48. Chris Martin
49. Gwyneth Paltrow
50. Misha B
51. Ludacris
52. Estelle
53. Stella McCartney
54. Jaymi (Union J)
55. Ella Henderson
56. Alan Carr
57. Zachary Quinto
58. Tyrese (x2)
59. Perrie Edwards (Little Mix)
60. Jade Thirwall (Little Mix)
61. Russell Kane
62. Loveable Rogues
63. Katy B
64. Adele
65. Robbie Williams
66. Mai Charoenpura
67. Bow Wow
68. Coleen Rooney
69. Wayne Rooney
70. Genevieve Nnaji
71. Karlie Kloss
72. Joe McElderry
73. Simon Cox
74. Jamelia
75. Zoe Saldana
76. Gabourey Sidibe
77. Tichina Arnold
78. Chipmunk
79. Frida Giannini (Gucci)
80. Gisuppe Zanotti
81. Anna Dello Russo
82. B. Akerlund
83. Stephen G. Hill
84. Shay Mitchell
85. Sia
86. Jesse Jackson
87. Snoop Dogg
88. Big Boy
89. Kobe Bryant
90. Forest Whitaker
91. Maria Shriver
92. Katy Perry
93. Kholé Kardashian-Odom
94. Lamar Odom
95. Naturi Naughton
96. Janell Snowden
97. AJ Calloway
98. Kelly Rowland
99. Michelle Williams (x2)
100. Channing Tatum
101. Fran Drescher
102. Chanel Iman
103. John Legend
104. Chrissy Teigen
105. Amber Riley
106. Jeanette Jenkins
107. Cheryl Cole
108. Vanessa Bell
109. Karrueche Tran
110. Chantal Claret
111. Lea Michele
112. Cory Monteith
113. Justin Credible
114. Parker McKenna
115. Dakota Fanning
116. Paige Hurd
117. Angela Simmons
118. Kendall Jenner
119. Fifth Harmony
120. Bella Thorne
121. Tiffani Thiessen
122. Nicole Richie
123. Kevin McHale
124. Brooke Bailey
125. Selena Gomez
126. Kylie Minogue
127. Kourtney Kardashian
128. Naya Rivera
129. Big Sean
130. Chris Evans
131. Minka Kelly
132. Jason Alexander
133. Brittany Snow
134. Tyler Hoechlin
135. Chris Colfer
136. Diane Warren
137. Grant Gustin
138. Tyler Shields
139. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
140. Marc Malkin
141. Skye Townsend
142. Gerrick D. Kennedy
143. Scooter Braun
144. Yuna Zarai
145. Kelen Coleman
146. Robert Pattinson
147. Mike Will
148. Derek Hough
149. Candace Parker
150. Jamie Foxx
151. Erin Andrews
152. Kendrick Lamar
153. Russell Westbrook
154. Robert Townsend
155. Ledisi
156. Heather Morris
157. Karina Smirnoff
158. Tommy Lee
159. Kevin Durant
160. Roland Martin (CNN)
161. Don Lemon (CNN)
162. Brandy
163. Jill Scott
164. Tyler Perry
165. Bobby Brown
166. Millie Jackson
167. Keyshia Cole-Gibson
168. Daniel Gibson
169. MC Lyte
170. Alexandra Burke
171. Janelle Monáe
172. Miranda Lambert
173. Tameka Raymond
174. Trina
175. Jennifer Hudson
176. Kenya Moore
177. Flo Rida
178. Nene Leakes
179. Toya Wright
180. Monica
181. Rashida Jones
182. Kim Zolciak
183. Ashley Judd
184. Slim Thug
185. Willie D
186. Bun B
187. Scarface
188. First Lady, Michelle Obama
189. Malia Obama
190. Sasha Obama
191. Gayle King
192. Lil Wayne
193. Allyson Felix
194. Memphis Bleek
195. Jazmine Sullivan
196. Steve Nash
197. Kellie Pickler

Bey just finished her 50th show.

Expect more celebrities getting blessed by Bey's presence
ibs6NFfeKUdxOe.gif

Saying Katy Perry is Gaga's main competitor for the fall is such an anti-climax. A Rihanna-Gaga showdown would be a lot more fun to watch, or a Beyonce-Gaga one. Katy Perry's gonna release another song with the exact same production and chord progressions and vocal styling and it's gonna do really well on iTunes and radio, and then two weeks later people are gonna forget all about it.

I wouldn't be surprised if her single cock blocks Applause but Gaga will still be the big singular presence in pop music this fall. Regardless of how the single does compared to Katy, she's still coming out on top.

Saying Katy Perry is Gaga's main competitor for the fall is such an anti-climax. A Rihanna-Gaga showdown would be a lot more fun to watch, or a Beyonce-Gaga one. Katy Perry's gonna release another song with the exact same production and chord progressions and vocal styling and it's gonna do really well on iTunes and radio, and then two weeks later people are gonna forget all about it.

I wouldn't be surprised if her single cock blocks Applause but Gaga will still be the big singular presence in pop music this fall. Regardless of how the single does compared to Katy, she's still coming out on top.
Aren't you a Katy Kat too?

botty

Banned

Do you really think people will forget about her single? I thought she was known for her chart longevity.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I've been reading the hunger games and I was wondering who would come out top if we put our faves in the arena

Imagine

Madonna
Gaga
Kylie
Christina
Beyonce
Rihanna
Katy
Bjork
Taylor
Kesha
Britney
Azealia
Nicki
Florence
Adele
Lana
Janelle
Selena
Miley
Demi
Mariah
Leona
and the two Justin's all fighting it out

Azealia would kill someone off only to be clocked while she gloats
Adele would die of starvation
Mariah would fall over somewhere and be eaten by animals
Rih and Bey would have a fierce fight to the death
And Madonna would track down and maim Gaga

Bjork wold win it though, she's a sneaky one

I've been reading the hunger games and I was wondering who would come out top if we put our faves in the arena

Imagine
Katy
Selena
Miley
Demi
Justin B

Taken out at the cornucopia, minute 1.

Taylor
Kesha
Britney
Nicki
Kylie
Christina
Alliance of Flops.

Florence
Gaga
Bjork
Alliance of weird chicks.

Madonna
Janelle
Mariah
Azealia
Beyonce
Rihanna
Alliance of Divas

Adele
Lana
Leona
Justin T

Killed by the AoF. (three finger salute)

Taylor
Kesha
Britney
Florence

Killed by Hacker Jackers, released by Rihanna.

Gaga
Bjork

Killed by Madonna

Nicki
Kylie
Christina

Killed by the AoD

Madonna
Self Sacrifice to save the AoD

Janelle
Mariah
Azealia

Killed by Muttations

Beyonce
Fooled by Mockingjays crying like Blue Ivy, runs off a cliff.

Rihanna
The Winner of the Hunger Games

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Kylie in the alliance of flops?
For shame

edit; and Madonna would sacrifice someone else not herself

Majmun

I don't think Rihanna would survive the Hunger Games for long. You need to be stealthy, hide behind trees and try to peek. But she'd be discoverd every time because her forehead would stick out too much. Making her easy to spot.

Britney is a cripple and Christina would leave blood trails all over the place, making her easy to track. Those two will die fast also.

Gaga has a big chance to win. But she will eventually get killed by Justin Timberlake who pretends to be gay. Gaga cries and wants to hug JT, but he stabs her in her heart.

One of Mariah Carey's high heels breaks, she gets mad and starts screaming and requesting for one of her assistants to arrive. Nicki Minaj hears that and runs towards Mariah for a swift kill.

But Nicki suddenly stops and sees a grammy on the ground. She tries to pick it up and it explodes. After the rainbow dust has settled, we can see Beyoncé climbing down a tree, with a bag of grammys on her back.

All the lessor faves want to have a grammy. Bey knows that, so she'll successfully use the same tactic until she wins the competition. Detonating one fave at a time.

I don't think Rihanna would survive the Hunger Games for long. You need to be stealthy, hide behind trees and try to peek. But she'd be discoverd every time because her forehead would stick out too much. Making her easy to spot.

Britney is a cripple and Christina would leave blood trails all over the place, making her easy to track. Those two will die fast also.

Gaga has a big chance to win. But she will eventually get killed by Justin Timberlake who pretends to be gay. Gaga cries and wants to hug JT, but he stabs her in her heart.

One of Mariah Carey's high heels breaks, she gets mad and starts screaming and requesting for one of her assistants to arrive. Nicki Minaj hears that and runs towards Mariah for a swift kill.

But Nicki suddenly stops and sees a grammy on the ground. She tries to pick it up and it explodes. After the rainbow dust has settled, we can see Beyoncé climbing down a tree, with a bag of grammys on her back.

All the lessor faves want to have a grammy. Bey knows that, so she'll successfully use the same tactic until she wins the competition. Detonating one fave at a time.
iGwGD4bCF4S9u.gif

iwGHLWtcJ2imk.gif

Trigger

I'm deceased on every level.

Matt_

How would she deal with Adele tho?
She wouldn't have the stamina that Bey has but she'd go at her like she would a bargain bucket

BQRz4ipCQAAckIn.jpg

Adorable

Matt_

Wait.
This
Lady-Gaga-Marry-the-Night-Sandy-Resek-Remix.jpg

was the single cover? lost for words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom