• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
That Selena album is a grotesque pile of shit.

I only use Slow Down and Come And Get It, but the album is so macabre in its delivery of music that I simply don't want anything to do with those two songs anymore.

Open your ears, a new king has arrived. I like this album.

71nBua7mdwL._SL1500_.jpg

Aguila

#ICONIC
That Selena album is a grotesque pile of shit.

I only use Slow Down and Come And Get It, but the album is so macabre in its delivery of music that I simply don't want anything to do with those two songs anymore.

If by grotesque pile of shit you mean she pooped out chunks of little gems intermingled with two or three chunks of feces then I agree.

iOZKGStwgMzHe.gif

botty

Banned
Leona.......................................................................................................................................................

Mau ®;73482461 said:
Avril's new album now has a release date for September 24th. The album will be called "Avril Lavigne".

I hate when artist do this after their debut. Oh well...I'll still end up listening to it and praying for another track as iconic as "Nobody's Home" or "Happy Ending"

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Invisible is still just everything
ig4OigtTr2lKY.gif

cory64

Indeed.

Yaaassss at her referencing The Queen's God Together on Mixed Emotions.

I'm paying for it 3 times because it's worth the cost of an LP to me. :x

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Just realised that Annie kinda looks like Madonna in that picture

Nemesis_

I use Grown Woman on a near-daily basis and my housemate is chomping at the bit to have a proper version of it. Grown Woman is a certified bop and I wont have a pressed soul tell me otherwise.

Oh your HOUSEMATE uses it, it must be a bop!

il6BFOX131OoN.gif

This empirical evidence

Let me humour Drew for a moment, though. Is there any indication as to when the video for Applause will be releasing?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Oh your HOUSEMATE uses it, it must be a bop!

il6BFOX131OoN.gif

This empirical evidence

Vs. obviously the heaps of empirical studies that you've done in consulting your own opinions?

I don't even understand where you thought you were going with this shade.

ibvSxAJwcM0Tdi.gif

Matt_

Let me humour Drew for a moment, though. Is there any indication as to when the video for Applause will be releasing?

I was going to guess sometime after the VMAs but I've just seen that they are on the 15th which is before the single release anyway

I'm going to guess an early single release then the video on the 19th, or both on the 19th
The whole theme of this album seems to be art + music together so it makes no sense, thematically, to have to the video at a later date

Nemesis_

Vs. obviously the heaps of empirical studies that you've done in consulting your own opinions?

I don't even understand where you thought you were going with this shade.

ibvSxAJwcM0Tdi.gif

Your fave doesn't even want to release it officially because she knows the truth, sit.

ibvSxAJwcM0Tdi.gif

She wants a smash.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Your fave doesn't even want to release it officially because she knows the truth, sit.

ibvSxAJwcM0Tdi.gif

She want a smash.

Don't act like the internet, including most of PopGAF, didn't collectively blow out their bussies when the Pepsi ad was first released.

ibvSxAJwcM0Tdi.gif

Grown Woman might not have what it takes to slay the charts but it is still a bop.

Artemisia

Banned
I was going to guess sometime after the VMAs but I've just seen that they are on the 15th which is before the single release anyway

I'm going to guess an early single release then the video on the 19th, or both on the 19th
The whole theme of this album seems to be art + music together so it makes no sense, thematically, to have to the video at a later date

The VMAs are on the 25th.

Matt_

The pepsi ad >> the full song atm
I may change my opinion whenif the song ever gets a proper release, but as it currently stands the full version lacks something.

The VMAs are on the 25th.

Oh?
Capital FM are dirty liars

Still, either the video on the 19th or maybe the 26th then

Nemesis_

Don't act like the internet, including most of PopGAF, didn't collectively blow out their bussies when the Pepsi ad was first released.

ibvSxAJwcM0Tdi.gif

Grown Woman might not have what it takes to slay the charts but it is still a bop.

What other song had most of PopGAF excited for when the demo first leaked back in OT2?

8f70c6ea.gif
8f70c6ea.gif
8f70c6ea.gif
8f70c6ea.gif
8f70c6ea.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
The pepsi ad >> the full song atm
I may change my opinion whenif the song ever gets a proper release, but as it currently stands the full version lacks something.

I wont even deny it. She needs to tweak the production, it needs a bigger chorus and more general oomph.

What other song had most of PopGAF excited for when the demo first leaked back in OT2?

8f70c6ea.gif
8f70c6ea.gif
8f70c6ea.gif
8f70c6ea.gif
8f70c6ea.gif

I don't think you should confuse the hysteria induced in the Fighters by the fact that their fave managed to release a song for the first time in five years that didn't completely suck with the reaction to Grown Woman.

Any more than I'll be sure not to confuse your impending breakdown when Applause hits to the consensus on it in three years time. We wouldn't want another BTW, afterall.

Matt_

I wont even deny it. She needs to tweak the production, it needs a bigger chorus and more general oomph.

Pretty much
it would be easy to fix, but it certainly needs it

YUNG RAPUNXEL ‏@AZEALIABANKS 39m
ATM JAM VIDEO SHOOT TODAY!!

Would have preferred Venus but I've come to like ATM JAM
ibwtOyFPXszq31.gif

Nemesis_

At least in three years time almost every girl in the pop scene, save for one, will be able to get their shit together and put out some new material. Fuck, I bet even Sky Ferreira and Azealia's albums will be out by then.

Would have preferred Venus but I've come to like ATM JAM
ibwtOyFPXszq31.gif

I don't think I've ever had a situation where I've heard a snippet to a song and said to myself "oh, maybe the bigger song will work a bit better" and then the final song being the same snippet looped for three to four minutes.

That song is a mess, I can't believe her label is wasting money on it.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
At least in three years time almost every girl in the pop scene, save for one, will be able to get their shit together and put out some new material. Fuck, I bet even Sky Ferreira and Azealia's albums will be out by then.
Stay pressed. Kate Bush took 11 years between two of her albums and put out a better album than most people do in their entire careers.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Legends like Kate Bush are nowhere on Beyonce's level. Bye.

Merely noting that 'time between albums' is not a reliable indicator of anything, except how stressed and pressed the haters are that they have to resort to it in order to drag.
f58a8b71.gif

Annie's "Invisible" keeps getting better with each listen. Such a bop.

AlunaGeorge's "Bad Idea" is also a bop.

I can't wait for both to make their way to Spotify.

Trigger

I don't think I've ever had a situation where I've heard a snippet to a song and said to myself "oh, maybe the bigger song will work a bit better" and then the final song being the same snippet looped for three to four minutes.

That song is a mess, I can't believe her label is wasting money on it.

I agree completely. I hope she has better material waiting on her album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom