• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

93646633.jpg

Honestly prefer this, but I imagine the original cover art is more thematically appropriate, so i can't hate despite that.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Haha, it's so weird how she deliberately takes moves from people and their responses (generally) are "Thank you!!"

I guess this is why she keeps doing it? lol

Basically they have that on their portfolio and show that to their grandkids as they fade to irrelevancy.

DMeisterJ

Banned
The sold out Diamonds World Tour has just ended its EU leg today.

Stay tuned for EU tour receipts from the global Stadium touring sensation, Rihanna.

Mau ®

The sold out Diamonds World Tour has just ended its EU leg today.

Stay tuned for EU tour receipts from the global Stadium touring sensation, Rihanna.

The Asian, African and Australian legs are next.

Also the second North American leg and the South American leg (which will be stadiums too)
1074.gif

Nemesis_

I think the idea is that each song / single will have an overarching theme - Pierrot the Clown seems to correlate kind of well with a song named Applause. These themes will be incorporated into the app.

Kind of like how each song of Biophilia had a visual theme to go with it for the app too.

But the overall theme of the album, to go with the theme of EDM/Electronic music and the app - is technology.

That's my take on things, anyway.

image.php

:bows:

Love it.

omg

#BOWDOWN

Someone should do it for mine ;_;

botty

Banned
UGH

I don't know what to think. How am do I cope with this? ;____;

iuodcagwhiulefgaerw;ogfEWU;OGHF;egwf

Iggy can use the BEYST for free promo is how I am looking at it. Hopefully those vile beyhive members throw some coins at Iggy and help her branch over to states.

Au contraire, I'm pretty sure you'll find this is the deathknell for Azealea's career. Touring with that over-the-hill has-been? Finished, dead, and buried.

ibKMFczPpofB0.gif

Let me taste those bitter tears

i9nopQ6HiO44T.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
I love the swirl of vibrant paint on Gaga's face, but I don't think the cover is quite perfect. The white/black contrast is so jarring. The cap looks badly photoshopped on her head :/

I can't wait to see what else come of this "I'm every icon" concept tho
iuVGqNVB3iaJz.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Mau ®;73455691 said:
The Asian, African and Australian legs are next.

Also the second North American leg and the South American leg (which will be stadiums too)
1074.gif

Worldwide POWER and IMPACT

only the queen of the neverending reign

iheartrihannaslayingbm0ptg.gif

Fey

Banned
Inspired by Koo and Gaga.
QL0aDcA.gif

A "secret project" pic also leaked(?). One (or both??) of these halves is Rih apparently.

wiy7b1ki

Rih doing Madge doing Marilyn.
QL0aDcA.gif

Nemesis_

It's a DJWS produced song so I think it has a 70% chance of being good.

iKgox7munWQV7.gif

But I see we still have our very own Derrick01 doing the most to try and tarnish the queen's name after his prize pig has remained inactive for decades. I LIVE for the FUMES.

Mau ®

I think the one on the right is Rih. The skin tone is not as white as the left side.

Which RIHminds me... in the unrihleased "Pour It Up" video Rih was dressed up as Marilyn Monroe. That shit ain't ever coming out tho
Hh3iZ.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Cause Island Def Jam is a gotdamn mess.

PIU video was shot and seemingly never released, and Right Now has no video shoot confirmed as of yet.

Agreed, and really all they care about at Def is Rihanna so if they mess up her shiz the rest of the artists are even worse off. Can't wait till Godriah Careysus leaves the jam.
ifgmafzEMKYsn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom