• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Standing on the Sun is incredible. Part II (On the Run) is incredible. Grown Woman is incredible. Why do y'all revolt against songs after you've already been slain PUBLICLY? A damn mess.

Standing on the Sun is incredible. Part II (On the Run) is incredible. Grown Woman is incredible. Why do y'all revolt against songs after you've already been slain PUBLICLY? A damn mess.

On The Run is amazing. Grown Woman WILL be amazing in its final form. Standing On The Sun is average, but hopefully the final version with her rap breakdowns will elevate the quality. The 3 minute "demo leak" is so bleh.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
All the boys, all the boys and girls
Wanna be like us tonight
Ride the magic bus tonight

I'm a sinner, I'm a sinner,
I'm a sinner, I like it that way

madonna-vogue-kid-dancing-gif.gif

I had no love for it when I listened to the album, but the tour has ENLIGHTENED me

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

Gather them. Some people have no SHAME, acting like their weaves did not creak at their moorings when the Pepsi ad dropped.

Gather them. Some people have no SHAME, acting like their weaves did not creak at their moorings when the Pepsi ad dropped.

Just cuz them hoes got chlamydia from dirty twinks while they were standing behind sold out venues listening to muffled music from Mrs Carter Show, they think they have to take it out on the queen. Y'all need education and JESUS.

Fey

Banned
Wanna be like us tonight
Ride the magic bus tonight

madonna-vogue-kid-dancing-gif.gif

I had no love for it when I listened to the album, but the tour has ENLIGHTENED me

yassss sis stan Beautiful Stranger and Shanti/Ashtangi's love child

What is her plan for this btw? Does she plan on releasing this song ever? I don't get it.

She pushed rolling out the new era until the end of the US leg of her tour, so that she's stateside when promo starts. My guess would be a new single around November-December. It's likely to be a song we haven't heard yet; if she releases Grown Woman to iTunes it probably won't do that well considering so many people have heard it already.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You were pretty much castrated on twitter the other night. Let's not.

Said the Jessie J stan...

Is that all the stale shade you know? My grammar and Jessie J?
tumblr_inline_mlqikrpFNY1r0q0yh.gif

Dont make me take your weave and put it on my collection sis.
tumblr_lzt0xueEnt1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Santigold always reminds me of that quest game that was on neopets

jbp6t5NDPGvrw7.png

botty

Banned
I used Santigold at one time, but I can really only remember 3 of her songs. And I think she is only known for one of them. All of which are better than the stuff that appeared on Stars Dance, though.

ibbWp94JbYfj9L.gif

Nemesis_

I actually just noticed one of them is using a towel for the coat

W6cyEMz.gif
W6cyEMz.gif
W6cyEMz.gif

I could have pooped a better album cover in 15 mins.

Maybe if you spent fifteen minutes constructing some proper shade instead of hitting the POST REPLY button like your fave with a shearer to her malformed encephalitic head you could mention something WORTH MENTIONING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom