• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
It will be released sooner than anyone is anticipating.

But I anticipated the 19th
she wont release it before the single, right?

edit; I'm also surprised they haven't put the single up for pre-order yet

3phemeral

She looks good.

iwiNm9L2EThRW.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
When is Miley's second single expected?
I don't like We Can't Stop

izoul1R3Vwzfe.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
I think Sky Ferreira is working with K-pop artists.
chick2.gif

She took pictures with CL and G-Dragon in a studio. I don't know these people, but this is interesting tbh.

Trigger

Prism? Is that the single or the album? Either way, holding on to my wig tbh.

The funny thing is that the one who wanted to be Rih didn't even mention her singing, yet the one who wanted to be Bey quickly reminded everyone that she could sing AND act AND dance.

As expected of both stanbases.

Where the hell are all these amazing Bey gifs coming from? I saw like two other new ones today that I'd never seen before.

Hoda and Kathy Lee though, LOL. Such a messy duo.

Matt_

Maybe she wants to capitalize off of the NSA scandal.

I'd like to think this was a flawless marketing decision that would capitalise on all the free promo and act as a critique of the government that would be eaten up by the masses.

Then I remember it's Katy Perry.

iTz7vMKz2uQTo.gif

Partition

Banned
I'm not really worried about Perra.

Gaga's videos outperform Katy's - and Youtube views play a significant role in chart positions now. Gaga dominates with digital sales too. All Katy had going for her was radio, tbh. It's not just a radio game anymore.

I think ARTPOP will surprise, while whatever Katy churns out with Dr. Luke will just be more of the same. And in the end that will pay off for Gaga.

SaintZ

Mmmm
IGGY AZALEA ‏@IGGYAZALEA 1h

me @TheDoctorLuke & @_cirkut are on a plane with 20 giant butts transmitting signals from the sky.
IGGY AZALEA ‏@IGGYAZALEA 1h

Ass so phat I need a lap dance @thedrluke .... Kidding. I don't. I don't. pic.twitter.com/ZWTfm9mboX
Dr. Luke Doctor Luke ‏@TheDoctorLuke 1h

i see you !!! @IGGYAZALEA @_cirkut !!!
avrildrlukepepperspraemlaw.gif

Majmun

Pupi is lying. Don't think he's seen it. I've posted the pics almost one week ago. Why didn't he confront me about it earlier?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Pupi is lying. Don't think he's seen it. I've posted the pics almost one week ago. Why didn't he confront me about it earlier?

I aint Azealia Banks.

Edit: Also let me add I dont remember dragging you before or at least going at ya. So you are cool in my book.

I'm not really worried about Perra.

Gaga's videos outperform Katy's - and Youtube views play a significant role in chart positions now. Gaga dominates with digital sales too. All Katy had going for her was radio, tbh. It's not just a radio game anymore.

I think ARTPOP will surprise, while whatever Katy churns out with Dr. Luke will just be more of the same. And in the end that will pay off for Gaga.

Factually incorrect:

Teenage Dream Era Videos
California Gurls 137,761,000
Teenage Dream 128,019,226
Firework 376,383,112
E.T. 231,856,181
T.G.I.F. 220,950,354
The One That Got Away 179,079,254
Part Of Me 147,085,515
Wide Awake 169,560,729

Average: 198,836,921

Born This Way Era Videos
Born This Way 111,339,175
Judas 169,347,224
The Edge Of Glory 71,004,123
You and I 66,392,590
Marry the Night 52,789,035

Average: 94,174,429

So if anything the addition of youtube will boost Katy over Gaga even more thoroughly.

"What about The Fame/Monster era videos Waffles? Surely those will put Gaga over the top!"

Nope. Also did the calculations including all of TFM videos + BTW and Katy still comes out on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom