• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vashetti

Banned
That 1990 Madonna silhouette for the 80s tho...

Can't think of where I've seen it before...

article-1297673255887-0d2d4c84000005dc-409692_466x323.jpg

Prince put out two albums that sucked in the 90s. Multiple times.
i1Ja0onCnVf2Q.gif
We'll have to just disagree.

Bye 1999 Controversy Dirty Mind & Sign O The Times shit
Don't forget, Around the World in a Day, the Batman Soundtrack, Diamonds & Pearls, O(+>, the Exodus Has Begun, The Gold Experience, Emancipation, Lovesexy, The Rainbow Children.
iS1P2uddUbESl.gif

Edit: i forgot Crystal Ball, the Truth, Graffiti Bridge, Come, one of those Time Albums, a few Sheila E., Vanity/Appolonia 6 tracks, One Night Alone, a whole slew of unreleased albums.

Kyon

Banned
Usher? Really? That's so surprising to me.

That chart is sort of misleading.

It's for the Hot 100s

Delusional people in other forums are making misleading titles so everyone is questioning it.

Cause if anything Eminem would be in the 00's instead of flUsher if this was about albums/singles

Kyon

Banned
8ney tea from a reliable source who's been right quite a few times but still this a rumor.

I had a quite interesting conversation with a Sony Music employee (Sony Music Germany that is...) yesterday. We met by coincidence and since I'm also working in the media industry we started to chat along. After she asked me several things about the artists that I manage I thought I just give it a go and see, if she has any insight into Brits upcoming studio album and bingo! I hope that I remember everything correctly because I became very excited and had to try so hard not to show it! But what she basically said is the following:

- Britney started to meet with her management and record label at the very early X Factor stages to discuss album 8

- They always planned a release in the 4th quarter of 2013

- Promotion performances are supposedly going to happen in October. Britney will not only promote in the US, but also overseas (similar to how she did it with Circus)

- There was some kind of mishap during the late recording processes of Femme Fatale, which made Britney so fed up that she didn't really care about the material anymore. This time she has full creative control (I'd reckon together with Will.I.Am) and her team is 100% behind her!

- A lot of the songs that she's written or co-written originally for Femme Fatale are back in the pitch for album 8

- Britney wrote a song together with her sister Jamie Lynn, but Jamie Lynn won't have a feature on the song. Just writing credits!

- Will.I.Am has only submitted one song himself for the new album, which Britney already recorded. He's merely working as the executive producer and taking his job very seriously.

- Britney already recorded 5-10 songs

- She is working on material on her own in her home studio

- She requested working with Sia and William Orbit herself. The Sia song is finished, aswell as two songs with William Orbit. She's going to record even more with him

- The rumour that the first single is called "Feed the Wolves" is just a rumour. However, Brits team got wind of this rumour and ran the title past Britney. She loved the meaning of the title and it's now the working title for the new album! Britney and Will.I.Am. thought that it fits perfectly to the whole meaning of the new record in being very personal and exactly what people are wanting from Britney.

- Britney and her team are very excited and confident about the new material

- The first single is set to drop in September

Again I keep telling ya'll Will has no control over the album and you keep overlooking it. He is just being a producer and overlooking with her.

X

I still like the song, but this is so less....bombastic than what she was serving on tour. This is just kinda flat.

That happens to me a lot. I wish artists would put as much effort into their albums (live musicians) as they put into their stage show. N.E.R.D's re-release of their first album is great because of this.

Mumei

That happens to me a lot. I wish artists would put as much effort into their albums (live musicians) as they put into their stage show. N.E.R.D's re-release of their first album is great because of this.

This is why Leona doesn't get into Studio Whitney. She didn't bring it the way she did live.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
It looks like I might be going to the Mrs. Carter Show tomorrow night. Haha. It's not 100% yet, but I think my roommate and I might purchase last minute tickets. Which is hilarious because I looked at the set list and know maybe, like, 5 songs on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom