• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
I went back to Selener's bowel movement after the Horse Whisperer's praise and I re-discovered Write Your Name. Giving me strong The Fame teas indeed, I live.

Amended list of usable tracks from that fecal ejection: Slow Down, Stars Dance, Come & Get It, Write Your Name. These tracks only provide so much olfactory-cleansing relief against the rotting odour of the rest of the album though.

Styles

I went back to Selener's bowel movement after the Horse Whisperer's praise and I re-discovered Write Your Name. Giving me strong The Fame teas indeed, I live.

Amended list of usable tracks from that fecal ejection: Slow Down, Stars Dance, Come & Get It, Write Your Name. These tracks only provide so much olfactory-cleansing relief against the rotting odour of the rest of the album though.

Sis, those are the ONLY tracks I use.

Amended list of usable tracks from that fecal ejection: Slow Down, Stars Dance, Come & Get It, Write Your Name. These tracks only provide so much olfactory-cleansing relief against the rotting odour of the rest though.
selena-gomez-upset-mad.gif

Selysium cares not for your flop opinions. But she thanks you for your coins.

selena-gomez-upset-mad.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Sorry about that, aguila.

Nem's star was accidentally deleted so I had to put it back in, RIP.

Also, does anyone know what albums are coming out this month? I've been looking at this release calendar and can hardly recognize anything. Is August just typically a slow month?

Ugh, get your shit together Beyonce. She's ALWAYS updating her facebook and it's always about the concert and I'm just so teased and pressed :(

There's absolutely nothing about that "final version" that's better than the regular version we already have. In fact it's worse in all respects, except for the fact that the production is crisper. The song needs to have more levels, it needs ups and downs and a heavier chorus. It also doesn't need half the bridge cut out and a 4 minute outro. Just make it a regular dance song. It'll do well. Just do it right.

Just get me to the 19th POPGAF. lol

royalan

o

Where is the star I was promised?

i9050sdD4UGis.gif

Edit:

Has this happened yet?

I want this to happen after that studio-version I heard.

I was just thinking about this today...but Grown Woman is SO basic, and so unchanged from the demo that's been floating around, do I really need to reiterate what everyone already knows about Beyonce's lack of creative talent in the studio without the aid (read: ALL the work) of her daddy?

I was just thinking about this today...but Grown Woman is SO basic, and so unchanged from the demo that's been floating around, do I really need to reiterate what everyone already knows about Beyonce's lack of creative talent in the studio without the aid (read: ALL the work) of her daddy?

ib1mfgoCgrRrKq.gif

Lady Gaga, Madonna Facing Punishment in Russia
Pop stars Lady Gaga and Madonna are facing punishment in Russia after authorities determined they violated their visas when they held concerts there last year.
Technically, the artists were not allowed to work in Russia on their tourist visas, but experts say it appears the visa warning is a veiled attempt punish the pop stars for their vocal support of gay rights in Russia.
ib0N8vgCOQLNhl.gif

During concerts in St. Petersburg last year, both Lady Gaga and Madonna denounced the city’s harsh anti-gay law from the stage.
“Tonight, this is my house Russia. You can be gay in my house,” Lady Gaga said during her performance in December.
A few months earlier, Madonna made similar comments during her concert.
“Gay people here and all around the world have the same rights,” she said.
ibk5X2yYW65rgM.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Russia is such a damn mess
Why countries haven't been dropping out the olympics like flies I don't know, such a vile law

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
o billboard also updated their all time hot 100 for more future receipTs

some notable people and their ranks ...

- Madonna remains at #2 nbd
- Mariah moves up one spot to #5
- Janet and Michael remain at #7 and #8 respectively
- Rihanna is at #15
- Prince has moved down two spots to #18
- Katy is #39
- Beyonce is #46 (DC moved down 8 spots to #76)
- St!nk is #52
- Kelly Clarkson is #75
- Chris Brown is #78
- Gaga is #81
- Bruno is #82
- TSwift is #87
- Kanye is #92

v2C3EUT.gif
The GODLY FOURSOME of pop remain utterly unbothered at the top by the shenanigans of ALL lessers, as it should be.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I saw that the music capital of the world is the second most popular tourist destination, in a league of their own with Bangkok

ibw977Zc9Ib0EQ.png

That provincial capital and cultural backwater on the Atlantic coast of the USA just about scrapes into the Top 5 but clearly isn't in the same league in terms of relevance or iconicity

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
HAIM announced their debut for September 30th:

HAIM-Days-Are-Gone.jpg

1. Falling
2. Forever
3. The Wire
4. If I Could Change Your Mind
5. Honey & I
6. Don’t Save Me
7. Days Are Gone
8. My Song 5
9. Go Slow
10. Let Me Go
11. Running If You Call My Name

Just as I expected, we've already had six of the tracks online for varying amounts of time, so this won't be as phresh as I wanted, but at least they're all GOOD songs.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I never got into HAIM. I should do that.

[edit]omg 2 minutes into Falling and it already shits and slays lives, why am I always so slow with this stuff

tj hazuki

Hmmmmm

Body Music is really good but I dunno about AOTY

For me I think it's between Modern Vampires of the City and Yeezus

I'm a huge Kanye fan but Yeezus is nowhere close being album of the year.. Its his worst album personally. I prefer GKMC/Born Sinner. I only listened to Vampire Weekend's last album. I should listen to there new one.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm a huge Kanye fan but Yeezus is nowhere close being album of the year.. Its his worst album personally. I prefer GKMC/Born Sinner. I only listened to Vampire Weekend's last album. I should listen to there new one.

I only really got into Kanye with MBDTF so I'm not really well placed to put Yeezus into his catalogue

But Black Skinhead alone is a catchier pop song than most pop artists managed to put out this year (so far)

tj hazuki

I only really got into Kanye with MBDTF so I'm not really well placed to put Yeezus into his catalogue

But Black Skinhead alone is a catchier pop song than most pop artists managed to put out this year (so far)

Vhaaaat. U must listen to College Dropout and Graduation. His best albums and MBDTF is right below them. Still mad it was snubbed from the grammys.

cory64

HAIM's album cover is a bit instagram but the record will still slay existences.

Oh and I had a dream that Katy airdropped a bunch of Roar singles near a beach and then had a secret party where she revealed her tie-in game which she wouldn't confirm was set in the Warcraft universe even though it was really obvious.

She was so pretty and nice in person, made sure everyone got a brownie and asked if anyone was diabetic first.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
So Lethal Bizzle has a new song out and it features Ruby Goe, it's called Party Right, and as per with these rap tracks, the guest vocals are the best bit
Now Ruby Goe is the definition of a HEW, but I think her voice is really interesting. She gives me Azealia Banks x Misha B teas

Shot_04_004.jpeg

She's only really done two music videos, Badman and Get on It. But there's some other nice songs on her channel + some stuff she did with the Stanton Warriors. I've played her in plug a people of times and people seemed to like her, so get in.

In other news, a music channel here blurred out the word twerk in Miley's video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom